Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6020224 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) ... (2851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
...last

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Cargo drop

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
X marks the spot!

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
...last.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithti(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Can anyone identify the gun in the hands of the man with the Beret for me

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
X
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lurker4Long:

That's why this weekend I'll be hiking in the mountains and vineyards of Paarl, away from all electronic devices! grin grin grin

Alone ? cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nemesis4you:

Alone ? cool
grin grin grin
Take a look and tell me you'd spend a weekend alone at this place! wink

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lurker4Long:

BTW, something you've often lamented: our current exercise is a division-sized one.
Proper division of 12000-15000 pax.

Vuk’uhlome is flagship annual exercise for landward force
What the landward force is calling the “battle of the brigades” is expected to be a highlight of Exercise Vuk’uhlome currently underway at the Combat Training Centre (CTC), Lohathla, Northern Cape.

The exercise – the first at division level in the SA Army since formation in 1994 – is termed the “flagship annual exercise”. Apart from the brigade level component, Vuk’uhlome will see army Regular and Reserve Force elements exercise with support from the SA Air Force (SAAF). According to the SA National Defence Force (SANDF) Directorate Corporate Communication (DCC) the exercise has an intervention phase, followed by peace support operations, the prestigious week (sic) with the brigade battle as centrepiece followed by a career exhibition (at a nearby school) with a community outreach project wrapping up proceeding on 22 November.

“Scenarios depicting typical war scenes will form part of the exercise which will enable the SA Army to measure its state of readiness in terms of discharging its mandate of preparing, providing and sustaining combat ready landward forces for employment by the Chief of the SANDF,” according to an official statement.

“The exercise will be carried out in collaboration with other services and divisions including Special Forces, SAAF, the SA Military Health Service (SAMHS), as well as the Defence Legal Service and Chaplain Service divisions.”
https://www.defenceweb.co.za/sa-defence/sa-defence-sa-defence/vukuhlome-is-flagship-annual-exercise-for-landward-force/

PICS: Pathfinders and paratroops getting ready...

I see the last three pix are SOF!?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
kikuyu1:

I see the last three pix are SOF!?
44 Pathfinder Platoon.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lurker4Long:

grin grin grin

Dude, while alone time is important you do know such establishments are tailor made for the right lady? Like the Tzn Sanchi, to marathon fu-, errrr, so sorry, give a noisy marathon seeing to til her eyes roll back in her head without sleepless guests next door complaining to the manager.
NOTHING recharges energy levels like the Sanchis of this world. But don't stay too long though: after 2 days you start to realize you don't have much in common and CAN'T escape each other's company which becomes a drag.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
kikuyu1:

Dude...
grin grin grin
There are kids here!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lurker4Long:

grin grin grin

I will gladly provided no homosapians around in 500 km radius grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
HPM systems like these will now proliferate to counter drones including swarms

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nemesis4you:
HPM systems like these will now proliferate to counter drones including swarms
And also laser based DEW systems like these

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pic less than 1 millisecond after nuclear detonation

Note the stand on which nuke was detonated is still undamaged at that point of time

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
@kikuyu1

Her legs reminded me of this grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lurker4Long:

grin grin grin
There are kids here!

I know and actually I'm helping them! The time young dudes spend here convinces me their priorities are fkd up. Lock some of these mofos in here in a room with her they'd probably just cry! B*stards!?
The likes of this angel should be #1 in their minds but instead they screech about "Sues/ SOF/ NN subs for the Gulf of Guinea/ the failure of Russian gunships" etc, etc and other ishyt they know FA about.
Normal young niggas don't do that!? Tbh, of late I've been giving a LOT of them the side eye recently.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Farmers and SANDF soldiers patrolling together... These farmers have farms bordering Lesotho and have suffered livestock theft as a result 9f illegal immigrants

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nemesis4you:
@kikuyu1

Her legs reminded me of this grin

Sancho is Tzn but that shape, the 52 inch arse and big legs are more Saffa. In the East the arse,hip fit, ie the hip to ass ratio are good, better than the West though not as dramatic as down South. The faces are more oval with higher foreheads.
This is the common morphology.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
@kikuyu1

Bro lets discuss in the technical thread, anything goes there, but too OT for here

Anytime u feel like dropping pics like these grin , u r most welcomed there wink

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Lurker4Long:

grin grin grin

You people of the Cape like showing off... Meanwhile the inland people grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2022
This Thread is not Skyscrapercity.com!!!!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
GreenandGold:

You people of the Cape like showing off... Meanwhile the inland people grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kikuyu1, I see Ruto invited Ramaphosa for the first state visit he's hosting. With Uhuru even attending ANC conferences I was worried that kind of closeness might backfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QXFw36CCgE
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
kabe1:
tongue tongue tongue
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lurker4Long:
Kikuyu1, I see Ruto invited Ramaphosa for the first state visit he's hosting. With Uhuru even attending ANC conferences I was worried that kind of closeness might backfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QXFw36CCgE

Ruto is a go getter. The ex prez was always lazy and liked whisky too much to be a true performer despite being exposed,educated and smart. WTF is he attending ANC conferences? Btw,any rumours of his sobriety at these conferences?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I thought they've placed some stealth coatings on the engines. Seems they haven't yet

"The jets at the show, which runs Nov. 8-13, were powered by indigenous WS-10C engines and features low-observable sawtooth edges on their afterburner nozzles."

"He added that, based on his previous research, his “conservative estimate” is that the previous three production batches of J-20s had at least 18, 46 and 56 airframes, respectively. And adding 70 aircraft to the fourth batch and approximately 18 low-rate production platforms would bring the total J-20 production to 208 aircraft."

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
kabe1:
calm your tits

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
kabe1:

"The jets at the show, which runs Nov. 8-13, were powered by indigenous WS-10C engines and features low-observable sawtooth edges on their afterburner nozzles."

"He added that, based on his previous research, his “conservative estimate” is that the previous three production batches of J-20s had at least 18, 46 and 56 airframes, respectively. And adding 70 aircraft to the fourth batch and approximately 18 low-rate production platforms would bring the total J-20 production to 208 aircraft."

Finally an "F22 raptor" SE is available for those on a budget grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
jl115:
Farmers and SANDF soldiers patrolling together... These farmers have farms bordering Lesotho and have suffered livestock theft as a result 9f illegal immigrants
And the crimes are only being committed by the illegal immigrants?

I never knew all SA men are innocent monks who keep the ten commandments judiciously.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
kikuyu1:

I know and actually I'm helping them! The time young dudes spend here convinces me their priorities are fkd up. Lock some of these mofos in here in a room with her they'd probably just cry! B*stards!?
The likes of this angel should be #1 in their minds but instead they screech about "Sues/ SOF/ NN subs for the Gulf of Guinea/ the failure of Russian gunships" etc, etc and other ishyt they know FA about.
Normal young niggas don't do that!? Tbh, of late I've been giving a LOT of them the side eye recently.
If they later come 4 u, hope u won't scream blue murder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) ... (2851) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.