Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5985701 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
MAN1960:

Please keep quiet, must you be the one to reply every argument?
I am a Nigerian and I tell you that the election was rigged.

(All 3 major parties won in the zones they were expected to win)

Can you listen to yourself? It was rigged this way because this is what they want the people to believe, example in states where the ruling party lost by having only 20 percent votes in the state they changed it to 35 percent and states where the ruling party won by having 60 percent votes they changed it to 75 percent, so no matter the number of states they gave away to the opposition parties the ruling party will still emerge with the highest number of votes

We are talking about figures that as been planned and written down before the elections

You must be a monumental idiot address the content, your tears won't give your candidate Presidency.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faithful007:
by instigation I do not mean CIA movie style stuff. I mean capitalizing on the unstable moment to push pro coup propaganda.

Has the Russian mission in Nigeria said anything about the election results?
I've not heard anything from the Russian mission

However I don't think a Nigerian democracy or junta has any strategic advantage for Russia
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Odunayaw:

I think I see what you are saying now. In comparison with the last 4 elections, this election only performed better on the indices of peace

We have metamorphosized into other forms of electoral fraud. That's not something to celebrate
We can start from the manipulation of IRev

All 3 major parties participated in some level of voter suppression, let's not claim otherwise.

No need for theatrics.

INEC chairman has to explain why IREV failed.

We had 3 major parties win 12 states, there's no evidence that the two losing candidates would have done better than the eventual winner when they all are guilty of similar electoral offences.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Again there were pockets of violence, but it was not widespread as what we have seen in the past.

This is a fact that can't be disputed and a positive.

Also remember INEC staff and offices were summarily attacked in the South-East prior to this election, but on and after elections we did not see that widespread attack that was predicted.

We can argue all we want, but that's a fact.

Explaining Rivers state election is a no issue, all aggrieved candidates should go to court and prove their case.

On the issue of IREV which failed, I don't disagree that the system worked.

Are we going to say there was no voter suppression in the South East for electorates voting APC.

Let's be real and factual.

However as the election goes the best candidate won, all other aggrieved candidates should go to court.

I did not leave the south east out tho, the only video I saw was where a crowd booed an old man for supporting APC, in fact it was just a crowd and it wasn't party sponsored like APC , meanwhile in Lagos, a girl was attacked by thugs and was injured on the eye and MC oluomo was seen on video insulting people who didn't want to vote APC at a polling unit, just in case you don't know, MC oluomo is an APC thug and a Tinubu henchman. However, can you mention people being attacked in the south east? Hopefully everything will be sorted in court.

About the candidates, Tinubu is the most powerful person and talented politician in Nigeria but he's not the people's choice, Tinubu is not a people's leader, he does not have the moral standing and leadership qualifications to be the president, he only has antecedents of playing rough politics. He surrounds himself with the most corrupt and controversial. People like Ali Modu sheriff who are rumored to be linked with the Boko Haram, Yahya Bello, Wike and a host of others.

With Tinubu, corruption won't be a thing in Nigeria anymore, because it will become a way of life and be normalized. What we call political strategy here, is branded in saner climes, as criminal.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

I did not leave the south east out tho, the only video I saw was where a crowd booed an old man for supporting APC, in fact it was just a crowd and it wasn't party sponsored like APC , meanwhile in Lagos, a girl was attacked by thugs and was injured on the eye and MC oluomo was seen on video insulting people who didn't want to vote APC at a polling unit, just in case you don't know, MC oluomo is an APC thug and a Tinubu henchman. However, can you mention people being attacked in the south east? Hopefully everything will be sorted in court.

About the candidates, Tinubu is the most powerful person and talented politician in Nigeria but he's not the people's choice, Tinubu is not a people's leader, he does not have the moral standing and leadership qualifications to be the president, he only has antecedents of playing rough politics. He surrounds himself with the most corrupt and controversial. People like Ali Modu sheriff who are rumored to be linked with the Boko Haram, Yahya Bello, Wike and a host of others.

With Tinubu, corruption won't be a thing in Nigeria anymore, because it will become a way of life and be normalized. What we call political strategy here, is branded in saner climes, as criminal.

There are videos online of people in the South East forcefully thumb printing for Labour party candidates.

Are we supposed to believe that Labour party scored 98% of the vote on average in the South East.

We were told the naira redesign was because of Tinubu, Force deployment also because of Tinubu etc etc

All candidates should go to court with the evidence they have.

We have not seen the Tinubu presidency yet, we cannot start claiming doom and gloom. I get you don't like Tinubu, but let's not claim he did not win this election when nothing has been proven in court.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

There are videos online of people in the South East forcefully thumb printing for Labour party candidates.

Are we supposed to believe that Labour party scored 98% of the vote on average in the South East.

We were told the naira redesign was because of Tinubu, Force deployment also because of Tinubu etc etc

We have not seen the Tinubu presidency yet, we cannot start claiming doom and gloom. I get you don't like Tinubu, but let's not claim he did not win this election when nothing has been proven in court.

It seems you don't understand English or maybe you don't understand the argument, all this issue you and others are talking about makes the 2023 elections questionable,
In conclusion the 2023 elections was flawed

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Please I want to check something, put up videos of people committing those Electoral crimes you mentioned up there. Hearsay is not evidence in a court of law except material evidence which abound to the contrary in Tinubu APC strongholds. This is 2023 not 1953. The internet they say never forgets. Millions people around the world followed these elections in real time ob social media and on traditional media. You might want to tell us something we don't know and I don't mean this narrative you are already pushing everyone knows is a counter narrative from the APC media team. Besides your bias is self evident, to imagine you actually told the whole world that Tinubu is the best candidate.

It is said when the thief tells you to go to court know that his uncle is the judge.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Covert1:

Please I want to check something, put up videos of people committing those Electoral crimes you mentioned up there. Hearsay is not evidence in a court of law except material evidence which abound to the contrary in Tinubu APC strongholds. This is 2023 not 1953. The internet they say never forgets. Millions people around the world followed these elections in real time ob social media and on traditional media. You might want to tell us something we don't know and I don't mean this narrative you are already pushing everyone knows is a counter narrative from the APC media team. Besides your bias is self evident, to imagine you actually told the whole world that Tinubu is the best candidate.

It is said when the thief tells you to go to court know that his uncle is the judge.

So you are not interested in going to court any longer.

Let the allegations be proven in court, that's what I'm saying.

You have your preferred candidate, I have mine, all these crying and tears in this thread would not solve anything.

Like I earlier stated and still maintain. We have our problems in Nigeria while there were pockets of violence and voter intimidation this election was largely, very largely peaceful, the best candidate won and losers can got to court to prove their case according to the provisions of the law.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
MAN1960:

It seems you don't understand English or maybe you don't understand the argument, all this issue you and others are talking about makes the 2023 elections questionable,
In conclusion the 2023 elections was flawed

You are a fucking idiot.

I never claimed that this election didn't have it's on issues, I completely disagree that the election process was flawed, especially when compared to other past elections including 2015 when the APC claimed dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood.

It doesn't matter how some of you cry in this thread, it's comical and I quite enjoy the theatrics actually, but you will be better served going to court.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

There was no flawed election in Nigeria.

People need to stop pushing a narrative that does not exist.

Today whatever modicum of perception I had for you declined a hundredfold. You must be living in an alternate universe or tribal sympathetic, a beneficiary one way or another of the most flawed elections in Nigeria's history. Who'd ask such a provocative question. Wasn't it provocative enough what transpired on the 25th February? Words don't exist to describe the sham that passed for an election in Nigeria 63 years after independence. Nigeria is the only country in the world that can't organize an election because criminals have perfected state capture. There is no rule of law. We keep deceiving ourselves whilst small African countries have since surpassed in every level of human societal behaviors, development and norms: Rwanda, Zambia to name a few. People now go to Rwanda for holidays and tourism and worse for diplomatic relevance. This apparent tribal divide is why Nigeria will never make progress and a thousand Tinubu's will never make Nigeria progress because you can't build on a faulty foundation of injustice.

If you must then here's the answer. INEC promised a rules based game. It outlined the rules which powers are derived from the new Electoral Act which in turn derives its powers from the Constitution. In the middle of the game the umpire or referee which is INEC changed the rules of the game. Why should any of the parties be the victim of the rule change? I believe that's a veritable question for the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court (which many believe are already in Tinubu's pocket) to decide on so the entire world will really see how humans have been reduced to do.g.s and modern day slaves.

INEC rules: The electronic transfer of Polling Unit results directly to its Server/Portal in real time for all to see (thereby eliminating any form of manipulation in a manual exercise at the Ward, LGAs or State Collation centers). That didn't happen. Mischievous thing about is whilst National Assembly votes (House of Representatives & Senate) could be uploaded that of the Presidential could not. I'm sure INEC and the APC can explain in court.

Apparently rules can change in the middle of a football match. Will you be the first defendant?

11 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Bloodofthelambo: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

You are a fucking idiot.

I never claimed that this election didn't have it's on issues, I completely disagree that the election process was flawed, especially when compared to other past elections including 2015 when the APC claimed dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood.

It doesn't matter how some of you cry in this thread, it's comical and I quite enjoy the theatrics actually, but you will be better served going to court.
you support TINUBU that's all we need to hear, no need defending a crook.
But same APC all in a bid to secure power once rented fake Bishops.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Covert1:

Today whatever modicum of perception I had for you declined a hundredfold. You must be living in an alternate universe or tribal sympathetic, a beneficiary one way or another of the most flawed elections in Nigeria's history.

Sentiments and tears from an election loss, you will be back posting military content from Nigeria in no time.

The election that produced President elect Tinubu was not perfect, however claiming flawed in the context you actually mean it is totally false.

Again all aggrieved candidates should go to court.

This thread is not the courts.

P.S - I'm not in this thread to seek validation, respect, friendship, likes or whatever form of relationship. I simply do not care about your feelings or that of any other poster in this thread.

Nigeria will succeed!!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nigerian air force SOF operator

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

So you are not interested in going to court any longer.

Let the allegations be proven in court, that's what I'm saying.

You have your preferred candidate, I have mine, all these crying and tears in this thread would not solve anything.

Like I earlier stated and still maintain. We have our problems in Nigeria while there were pockets of violence and voter intimidation this election was largely, very largely peaceful, the best candidate won and losers can got to court to prove their case according to the provisions of the law.

Nothing was "largely" peaceful. Forget the semantics. Nigerians are not dunceses except that's what you are calling us for saying there was glaring voter suppression by the late arrival of materials, thuggery, violence with prejudice etc. No one is crying rather I can assure what people think is wailing is actually doing rehearsals for a full blown conflagration that will consume everybody. You can't beat a child and ask it not to cry. The APC has crossed the line. 8 years of monumental inflation, worthless scarce Naira, 133 million people in abject poverty, insecurity with kidnappings, arson, murder, lack of basic amenities etc and now the most flawed elections in history.

The APC has been rejected going by the fabricated dollar purchased pyrrhic victory which gave your candidate Tinubu the least votes by a stretch of any presidential candidate in history but we know they don't care about credibility but power and any power not by legitimate means breeds eventual tyranny. This is the point here. You know and everyone knows the elections was programmed to deliver a Muslim-Muslim presidency.

Nigeria is now in all but name a muslim Republic where you have the outgoing president is Muslim, president-elect Muslim, Senate president Muslim, Speaker of the house Muslim and just recently the Chief Judge Muslim. And one section of the country since the end of the war has not tasted power. Really, we are going to have a lot of peace.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Sentiments and tears from an election loss, you will be back posting military content from Nigeria in no time.

The election that produced President elect Tinubu was not perfect, however claiming flawed in the context you actually mean it is totally false.

Again all aggrieved candidates should go to court.

This thread is not the courts.

P.S - I'm not in this thread to seek validation, respect, friendship, likes or whatever form of relationship. I simply do not care about your feelings or that of any other poster in this thread.

Nigeria will succeed!!

Nobody cares either. And military pictures will not bring peace. When we say for God and country it should actually mean that and if it is it doesn't matter who wins and is president but rather the process through which they emerge for legitimacy else there will never be a command of national loyalty and those fine men you are posting in uniform will end up dying in numbers unnecessarily for an avoidable insurrection and possible war.

By the way the elections haven't been won and lost. In the eyes of the law there was no election. It is illegal and unconstitutional. Even the Tinubu has not fulfilled a fundamental requirement of 25% in the FCT, Abuja.

Some of us are actually grinning not wailing.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bloodofthelambo:

Fake bishops
Fake certificates
Fake candidate
Fake election
Fake victory grin

The only thing the APC has achieved for Nigeria is failure and now International opprobrium and shame. Kai, who do us like this!

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

In one word we are back to the ways of patronage but this time on steroids.

We are all just really wasting our time. There's no nationhood and without that no Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

That video about those old women, haba Kabe1, those papers clearly showed mock. It was during the INEC mock voting. They were being sensitized on the electoral process, hence the singing.

Yeah, we should. The Igbo people of Nigeria haven't had a President since Nnamdi Azikiwe and won't cease a chance to have one, that's where regionalism comes to play. Even CPC used to have those massive votes pre-2015.

There was rigging too in Imo state, some polling units with no voting was wrongly cited to have voted massively for the APC.

Sure, all candidates will go to court

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Covert1:

In one word we are back to the ways of patronage but this time on steroids.

We are all Just really wasting our time. There's no nationhood and without that no Nigeria..

True, the events of the pass few weeks had made me rethink the reason of our existence. Nigeria had underperformed in all spheres as a country in the past few years, if we're to be honest. The events of the past days has shown that we have a large chunk of citizenry who lack the zeal for Nigerianism and oneness.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Toju200:

Nice optics.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

That video about those old women, haba

Leave all these election talk for the politics section, I won't be responding to mentions on Nigeria elections any longer.

This is not the thread for it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Covert1:

Today whatever modicum of perception I had for you declined a hundredfold. You must be living in an alternate universe or tribal sympathetic, a beneficiary one way or another of the most flawed elections in Nigeria's history. Who'd ask such a provocative question. Wasn't it provocative enough what transpired on the 25th February? Words don't exist to describe the sham that passed for an election in Nigeria 63 years after independence. Nigeria is the only country in the world that can't organize an election because criminals have perfected state capture. There is no rule of law. We keep deceiving ourselves whilst small African countries have since surpassed in every level of human societal behaviors, development and norms: Rwanda, Zambia to name a few. People now go to Rwanda for holidays and tourism and worse for diplomatic relevance. This apparent tribal divide is why Nigeria will never make progress and a thousand Tinubu's will never make Nigeria progress because you can't build on a faulty foundation of injustice.

If you must then here's the answer. INEC promised a rules based game. It outlined the rules which powers are derived from the new Electoral Act which in turn derives its powers from the Constitution. In the middle of the game the umpire or referee which is INEC changed the rules of the game. Why should any of the parties be the victim of the rule change? I believe that's a veritable question for the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court (which many believe are already in Tinubu's pocket) to decide on so the entire world will really see how humans have been reduced to do.g.s and modern day slaves.

INEC rules: The electronic transfer of Polling Unit results directly to its Server/Portal in real time for all to see (thereby eliminating any form of manipulation in a manual exercise at the Ward, LGAs or State Collation centers). That didn't happen. Mischievous thing about is whilst National Assembly votes (House of Representatives & Senate) could be uploaded that of the Presidential could not. I'm sure INEC and the APC can explain in court.

Apparently rules can change in the middle of a football match. Will you be the first defendant?

1 million likes. Spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin what the elites don't realize is that people are just acting calm and watching keenly. First time in our country history, a democratically elected president was announced and there was no celebration in the streets or country except amongst the APC elites. The aftermath of this quietness depends on what happens in court. Whether Nigeria remains to be prisoners to its criminal elites, descend into chaos or goes through rebirth depends on how the Nigerian leadership behaves.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

All 3 major parties participated in some level of voter suppression, let's not claim otherwise.

No need for theatrics.

INEC chairman has to explain why IREV failed.

We had 3 major parties win 12 states, there's no evidence that the two losing candidates would have done better than the eventual winner when they all are guilty of similar electoral offences.
Why are you moving goalposts now?

Did we not start from the fact that the election was flawed?

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Odunayaw:
Why are you moving goalposts now?

Did we not start from the fact that the election was flawed?

Unfortunately this discussion is now closed for me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by marvin906(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
For the first time in my life as a Nigerian, I saw inec elect a president and the atmosphere is the one of mourning, I am yet to see celebration or happiness
I do not care who wins but if you must win, please do it fair and square
I saw 8 years of trash from buhari God forbid I relive 8 years with tinubu

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Unfortunately this discussion is now closed for me.
Just de play

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
ariesbull:

To me this is a contraption ! It makes the personnel a sitting duck
It's a base/outpost
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

Lmao.
Some of y'all re funny.
I swear.
If tinubu is not qualified then who is now qualified, answer pls
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bloodofthelambo:

Some of yall sef, like Peter obi didn't put up fake stunt as well.
Like showing fake video of american actors nd elon telling Nigerians to vote obi.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Toju200:
Who re this high school kid wey dey dey give uniform sef.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

That video about those old women, haba Kabe1, those papers clearly showed mock. It was during the INEC mock voting. They were being sensitized on the electoral process, hence the singing.

Yeah, we should. The Igbo people of Nigeria haven't had a President since Nnamdi Azikiwe and won't cease a chance to have one, that's where regionalism comes to play. Even CPC used to have those massive votes pre-2015.

There was rigging too in Imo state, some polling units with no voting was wrongly cited to have voted massively for the APC.

Sure, all candidates will go to court
Yes, u re right.
LP getting ridiculous 90% in all states in the SE is not rigging
But apc getting 60% in other state is rigging right.
U tried

(1) (2) (3) ... (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.