Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5992815 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=kabe1 post=121470899][/quote]

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ariesbull: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

There was no flawed election in Nigeria.

People need to stop pushing a narrative that does not exist.
the elections in Nigeria was totally flawed stop telling lies

Why do you guys enjoy lies ....

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
ariesbull:
the elections in Nigeria was totally flawed stop telling lies

Why do you guys enjoy lies ....

Shame on you

Please can you tell me in a different thread what was flawed in this concluded Presidential election?

All 3 major parties won in the zones they were expected to win.

Battle ground states where in the North West & North Central.

Mention my moniker and I will respond.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ariesbull: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ariesbull: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
GreenOris:
They have started distributing them along Abuja Kaduna express way
anyone staying in this contraption will be a sitting duck..not mobile

RPG will easily do a lot of damage

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
ariesbull:
Assembled in Nigeria sir

Some of you guys should not let hate for Nigeria cloud your judgement.

All cars produced on Earth produced by assembly parts from different vendors and suppliers.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ariesbull: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Please can you tell me in a different thread what was flawed in this concluded Presidential election?

Oga the election was so flawed that people couldn't vote

Winning zones doesn't make it credible

Just that passing exams with cheating doesn't make it right

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ariesbull: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

All cars produced on Earth produced by assembly parts from different vendors and suppliers.

Be specific... assembled don't call it make ... I hate lies

Assembled ! We don't make tires in Nigeria and we don't have steel plant...so it is assembled

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
ariesbull:

Be specific... assembled don't call it make ... I hate lies

Assembled ! We don't make tires in Nigeria and we don't have steel plant...so it is assembled

Do you know how a vehicle production process goes?

Anyway, I can't help you. You are free to discern whatever appeals to you.

If your preferred candidate you support has lost an election, go cry somewhere else.

You can carry your frustrations anywhere you are, but leave it at the door when you enter this thread.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faithful007:
I'm afraid Russia can capitalize on flawed elections in Nigeria to instigate a coup for a Russia friendly military government.
Russia? Waste of fear

It's not a MO of Russia to instigate coups in Africa. Neither do they have the tact for it

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

What do you mean the election wasn't flawed

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Exnavyboy62:

The J-10 is much more a copy of the Israeli IAI Lavi aircraft which never entered service by the way, just a prototype was produced. But whenever I look at the EuroFighter Typhoon from the front and Chengdu J 10 with the square air inlet, I wonder if it's a question of "who copied who" or just an unusual coincidence.

The lavi is a copy of the f 16
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

But someone posted pictures of destroyed polling places here.

Is that normal?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

What do you mean,please? Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
ariesbull:
anyone staying in this contraption will be a sitting duck..not mobile

RPG will easily do a lot of damage
Do you know what an outpost is?

I agree with you that it could have been on wheels for ease of relocation.

Finally, RPGs are not part of the arsenal of highway goons

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faithful007:

Is that normal?
Someone that is outside the country is telling us stuff based on political maths

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

I think he meant assembled, because the lorries are made in India and that's an Indian company but it's assembled in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faithful007:

Is that normal?

Pretty "normal" in Nigeria, I guess.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Exnavyboy62:

Yeah apart from the engines, I mean the similarity in airframe
The j10 is more of a blend of the eurofighter's canard Delta and the F16s intake. I don't see the intake of the typhoon as that similar to The j10. I think the wing is the main similarity.

The eurofighter is older than the j10 though.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Odunayaw:
Russia? Waste of fear

It's not a MO of Russia to instigate coups in Africa. Neither do they have the tact for it
by instigation I do not mean CIA movie style stuff. I mean capitalizing on the unstable moment to push pro coup propaganda.

Has the Russian mission in Nigeria said anything about the election results?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Odunayaw:
What do you mean the election wasn't flawed

I want you to tell me without bias, what was flawed in this election.

Remember we are talking about a Nigerian election?

I don't dispute that they were problems, but what was flawed in this election compared to 2019, 2015, 2011 etc etc
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Odunayaw:
Someone that is outside the country is telling us stuff based on political maths

I came back home, and I voted. I am still home.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ariesbull: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Odunayaw:
Do you know what an outpost is?

I agree with you that it could have been on wheels for ease of relocation.

Finally, RPGs are not part of the arsenal of highway goons

To me this is a contraption ! It makes the personnel a sitting duck
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

I think he meant assembled, because the lorries are made in India and that's an Indian company but it's assembled in Nigeria

The problem is the individual is transmitting his hate for Nigeria in what is ordinarily good news.

There is no vehicle manufacturer in the world that produces there vehicles all from scratch.

Everyone uses vendors, it does matter where these vendors are, but they all depend on vendors what these companies do is assemble these parts.

The individual who responded to me is not interested in the truth, he is simply expressing his hate because his preferred candidate did not win the Presidential election.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

What do you mean,please? Are you for real?

Compared to 2019, 2015, 2011, 1999, 2003 and 2005.

Yes, I am for real.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faithful007:

Is that normal?

Violence in Nigerian elections have been a regular occurrence.

However in this election there was massive deployment of military and police to stem election violence.

This deployment means that while there were pockets of violence, we cannot be truthful to ourselves and claim that it was widespread.

Do we not remember what happened in 2015?

Are we for real?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Odunayaw:

Brother you are a knowledgeable guy, don't tell me you have forgotten 2015 when corpers were massacred following post election violence.

Haba, make we no allow our political differences undermine the achievements we don make na. Check am.

Post election violence in 2003, 2015, widespread ballot box snatching was the order of the day in Nigerian elections.

Are we seriously going to say this was the case in this election too?

Let's be factual.

I don't need to like any candidate but to wish my country and it's President well.

President elect Tinubu will succeed.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Compared to 2019, 2015, 2011, 1999, 2003 and 2005.

Yes, I am for real.

grin the most rigged election in Nigeria was 2007 and you did not even mention it. Also, we're supposed to be progressing not regressing, this election was nothing to write about. It was purely rigged, I know someone who died even in my hometown. Please, let's be truthful.

You'll have to explain the Rivers state results and why INEC refused to upload to iRev. We saw live on Tv. Aljazeera to be specific, how thugs attacked a polling station in eti osa. We saw what Wike did to Corpers in Rivers. We saw how a collation centre was attacked in Jos, how a Corper was falsifying results in FCT and other numerous incidents.

INEC failed to live to expectations

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Please keep quiet, must you be the one to reply every argument?
I am a Nigerian and I tell you that the election was rigged.

(All 3 major parties won in the zones they were expected to win)

Can you listen to yourself? It was rigged this way because this is what they want the people to believe, example in states where the ruling party lost by having only 20 percent votes in the state they changed it to 35 percent and states where the ruling party won by having 60 percent votes they changed it to 75 percent, so no matter the number of states they gave away to the opposition parties the ruling party will still emerge with the highest number of votes

We are talking about figures that as been planned and written down before the elections

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Violence in Nigerian elections have been a regular occurrence.

However in this election there was massive deployment of military and police to stem election violence.

This deployment means that while there were pockets of violence, we cannot be truthful to ourselves and claim that it was widespread.

Do we not remember what happened in 2015?

Are we for real?

Once again you proved to me that you are still a child.

The deployment of troops by the government under the buhari administration is to clamp down on after election protest or any threat that emanated from their rigging agenda.

Do you think that the ruling party was really planning on holding a free and fair elections?

The biggest threat to this corrupt government officials is the fear of handing over power to any of the opposition parties because they are aware of what they have done and the punishment that would be given to them by any opposition government

So now we can safely say, that president Mohammedo buhari did not play fair in the 2023 presidential elections

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

grin the most rigged election in Nigeria was 2007 and you did not even mention it. Also, we're supposed to be progressing not regressing, this election was nothing to write about. It was purely rigged, I know someone who died even in my hometown. Please, let's be truthful.

You'll have to explain the Rivers state results and why INEC refused to upload to iRev. We saw live on Tv. Aljazeera to be specific, how thugs attacked a polling station in eti osa. We saw what Wike did to Corpers in Rivers. We saw how a collation centre was attacked in Jos, how a Corper was falsifying results in FCT and other numerous incidents.

INEC failed to live to expectations

Again there were pockets of violence, but it was not widespread as what we have seen in the past.

This is a fact that can't be disputed and a positive.

Also remember INEC staff and offices were summarily attacked in the South-East prior to this election, but on and after elections we did not see that widespread attack that was predicted.

We can argue all we want, but that's a fact.

Explaining Rivers state election is a no issue, all aggrieved candidates should go to court and prove their case.

On the issue of IREV which failed, I don't disagree that the system worked.

Are we going to say there was no voter suppression in the South East for electorates voting APC.

Let's be real and factual.

However as the election goes the best candidate won, all other aggrieved candidates should go to court.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
kabe1:

Brother you are a knowledgeable guy, don't tell me you have forgotten 2015 when corpers were massacred following post election violence.

Haba, make we no allow our political differences undermine the achievements we don make na. Check am.

Post election violence in 2003, 2015, widespread ballot box snatching was the order of the day in Nigerian elections.

Are we seriously going to say this was the case in this election too?

Let's be factual.

I don't need to like any candidate but to wish my country and it's President well.

President elect Tinubu will succeed.

I think I see what you are saying now. In comparison with the last 4 elections, this election only performed better on the indices of peace

We have metamorphosized into other forms of electoral fraud. That's not something to celebrate
kabe1:

I want you to tell me without bias, what was flawed in this election.

Remember we are talking about a Nigerian election?

I don't dispute that they were problems, but what was flawed in this election compared to 2019, 2015, 2011 etc etc
We can start from the manipulation of IRev

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.