Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6029124 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cannonleo:
egbon happy New year big bro e don ttey
same to you bros i salute you , getting a ppl license is capital intensive , the only guys i know were sponsored by NAF .......u can try academy if you are still eligible ......dont mind those who say its only if you have a godfather , i never had one .just keep trying
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
arantess:
happy birthday to the man wey sabi may ur days be long and road safety for u always may ur first son neva resemble ur landlord any attempt by any kaffir is over the bar God bless u up and down flex!!!
LMFAO..... Dat one no go happen! We know were to put those people.

Thanks man, really appreciate.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerian SBS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
happy birthday henry, more blessing

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sparrow13: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Happy Birthday Henry wish you more health.
Our pictures are not that much but that didn't mean we are missing in action

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Henry24o:
Nigerian SBS
happy birthday @henry

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
dakingsman:
happy birthday henry, more blessing

Thank you very much Dakingsman. Your virtually daily updates of photos brings us a lot of joy.

Thanks man.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sparrow13:
Happy Birthday Henry wish you more health.
Our pictures are not that much but that didn't mean we are missing in action

Thank you bro. You've been here for a very long time, much appreciated.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
happy birthday @henry
Thank you so much, my boss!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Henry240:
... And i saved the best for last!

Happy Birthday to me!

Thank you Lord for giving me the confidence, grace and courage May today and all of my days be amazing!

Happy birthday henry......u look handsome, tall, datz d naija spirit......but I guess that Patches689 should b very short ugly n troublesome.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Exercise flintlock 16

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 19, 2016
jteku:

Happy birthday henry......u look handsome, tall, datz d naija spirit......but I guess that Patches689 should b very short ugly n troublesome.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2016
@ViceAdmiral
If you're not busy today...You should come to Patrick Iyambo training center at around 9AM The police SWAT team and special task force services are going to have tactical displays
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2016
jteku:

Thank you for the kind words bro, i'm honoured.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2016
gottfried21:
@ViceAdmiral
If you're not busy today...You should come to Patrick Iyambo training center at around 9AM The police SWAT team and special task force services are going to have tactical displays

Me not able to make it,will be expecting photos from you as usual grin

Namibian Marine Ensign's and naval LT(JG)'s

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2016
South African and Namibian cadets/midshipmen @ SA Naval College

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2016
ViceAdmiral:
South African and Namibian cadets/midshipmen @ SA Naval College
Today was just a rehearsal...wasn't very clean
The real deal is on Monday
Expect Wolf MRAP
And Copper Choppers smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2016
gottfried21:

Today was just a rehearsal...wasn't very clean
The real deal is on Monday
Expect Wolf MRAP
And Copper Choppers smiley

The whole thread is waiting for pics mr. wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2016
ViceAdmiral:

NBC will upload a clear video to YouTube later smiley
Will share the link wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2016
ViceAdmiral:

gottfried21, quick question guys, has your Wolf MKIII been ordered by your government, what about for exports any idea?

Do you guys have any new photos of the Wolf MKIII or it's production line?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2016
Henry24o:

gottfried21, quick question guys, has your Wolf MKIII been ordered by your government, what about for exports any idea?

Do you guys have any new photos of the Wolf MKIII or it's production line?
They have ordered 10 Units so far
After the Defence Expo in SA they listed Zimbabwe and India as possible customers and a third country which chose to remain anonymous...
They will be at the Independence parade on the 21st
The NDF will probably release a few photos later on this month of the Rehearsal
I too have been inside the WMK3(The Prototype one that is) it's possible the best looking MRAP I have ever seen
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2016
SA Armed Forces day

Photo creds to Charlie Hugo

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2016
ViceAdmiral:
SA Armed Forces Week

Photo creds to Charlie Hugo

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
ViceAdmiral:

@Gottfried how i wish our armed forces where this public friendly angry
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
grin Namibia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2016
gottfried21:
grin Namibia

Can these female MP's kick bu.tt grin

Do we have any Female Marines in 'combat' roles or just 'support' roles
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2016
ViceAdmiral:

Can these female MP's kick bu.tt grin

Do we have any Female Marines in 'combat' roles or just 'support' roles
I only date women that are capable of injuring me winkI like that...Anyways
No female combatants in the marines
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2016
gottfried21:

I only date women that are capable of injuring me winkI like that...Anyways
No female combatants in the marines

Any female Para's? i'm pretty sure we dont have female commando's
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2016
ViceAdmiral:

Any female Para's? i'm pretty sure we dont have female commando's
Unfortunately no female Para's either
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Henry24o: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2016
gottfried21:

They have ordered 10 Units so far
After the Defence Expo in SA they listed Zimbabwe and India as possible customers and a third country which chose to remain anonymous...
They will be at the Independence parade on the 21st
The NDF will probably release a few photos later on this month of the Rehearsal
I too have been inside the WMK3(The Prototype one that is) it's possible the best looking MRAP I have ever seen

It most likely is the best looking MRAP i've seen, i quite agree. You went inside the vehicle, and seen it up close..... "And you decided not to take pictures of it?".

I'm sure we all are anticipating, hopefully the photos would come out great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2853) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)