Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5968225 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by croat: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
patches689:

1. I am not Croat

2. Do you want me to quote the things you have said here that are: rude, off topic, argumentative and agrresive.

Just stop.

Patches... Hi.

I am Croat, aaugust is delusional

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
patches689:

No, fvck that.

You need to tell augustine to leave.

Enough of that. Now post on topic, that's all Henry is asking.

Algerian Yak-130

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
patches689:

No, fvck that.

You need to tell augustine to leave.

I don't own the internet, I can't do that. Besides every contributor has the right to make posts in this thread, as long as it's on topic.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henry240:

I don't own the internet. I can't do that. Besides every contributor has the right to make posts in this thread, as long as it's on topic.

Really?

Ok then!

agaugust:

Nope, you always quit when mission gets tough. France stayed in C.A.R till today after you abandoned Bangui to it's agony 3 years ago.

Just like your army decided to "quit" allmost all of NE Nigeria (well 45 towns and cities at least) and hire mercenaries to win the war for them?

Just like when bullets start flying your men tend to "quit" the battle feild in women dresses and head for the Cameroonian border?

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by croat: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
patches689:

Just like your army decided to "quit" allmost all of NE Nigeria (well 45 towns and cities at least) and hire mercenaries to win the war for them?

Just like when bullets start flying your men tend to "quit" the battle feild in women dresses and head for the Cameroonian border?

It almost sounds like Afganistan... lol
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
SAAF GRIPENS from the other day...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
croat:

Afghanistan isnt part of America
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by croat: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
patches689:

Afghanistan isnt part of America

Afghans run when there is trouble... Then soldiers from my country are basically forced to fight, why are afghans being taught to fight when they run away from fight. -_-"
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by croat: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
ssaengine:
SAAF GRIPENS from the other day...

I hope that SANDF in near future upgrades some Gripens to C/D standard since C/D standard will get a radar upgrade to enable usage of Meteor BVRAAM which has a range up to 300 km.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
croat:

I hope that SANDF in near future upgrades some Gripens to C/D standard since C/D standard will get a radar upgrade to enable usage of Meteor BVRAAM which has a range up to 300 km.

Meteor will be too expensive for the SAAF/SANDF. SAAF wiil go for Denel Marlin BVRAAM (100 km + range).
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by croat: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
ssaengine:

Meteor will be too expensive for the SAAF/SANDF. SAAF wiil go for Denel Marlin BVRAAM (100 km + range).

SAAF should have a few dozen. Meteor is currenty longest stick that has no escape zone of 75 km.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
croat:

If you derail this thread, i'll have you banned.

Read the thread title, and post on topic.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
patches689:

Really?

Ok then!

dude, grow up and learn to ignore some things

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
agaugust:

That Algerian video is a 100% conventional warfare military excercise NOT a peace mission of AU style or anti-terrorism ops. You don't know the difference between various mission objectives and types, the training differs. Go watch Flintlock videos and view photos. Ask questions when you don't know things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_sd_3-iHn4

What's the AU's style?

which scenario was used for the training?

And what is "100% conventional warfare military exercise"?

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
agaugust:

Your knowledge of artillery is ZERO, you believe a G-6 Rhino will fire unguided free fall shell at an unseen invisible target 73 km away, when even a Mokopa laser guided missile fired on an electronically marked, clearly seen and visible target missed the target just 8 km, then you believe G-6 artillery will land an ordinary shell on target at 73 km away.
What is artillery used for first?

How is it used?

Fire correction.

Digital firing solutions.

Pre-selected targets.

Fire support.

Softening up the target.

Fire requests.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Adelz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
patches689:

Really?

Ok then!

I can't believe 3 grown men with degrees can't follow simple rules and post on topic, you guys are always arguing like a bunch of kids on this thread!!!
And we didn't hire mercenaries to fight our war! They were there to train us

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
this was yesterday terror attack in mogandishu ,up to now the death toll is around 30
here is a photo of one of the explosions claimed to be 200kg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owLhT920qWc

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henry240:

.....And here we are, page number 400. We lost so much data during the hack. I remember we were at page 100 before the hack, after the hack we had to start all over from page 23.
I remember I was away 4 like three days, when I came back I had difficulty loging in, when I did I was like am I in the right place? . It was a big loss but its been an amazing journey!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
africaken254:
Its makes you go WOW! if convoys of alshabaab ferrying their loot were caught up in this strikes,they had a very bad day indeed.in most alshabaab photos they show the attack,the aftermath and then display of their loots in their hideout .now alshabaab haven't shown how many G-3's,M-4's,crates of ammo e.t.c they took,what happened to those convoys carry the loot.in the recent video we only saw ahmed iman ali holding one M-4,what happened to the rest of the loot .i remember some fake journalist who keep tweeting bulls@#$ from somalia ,claiming during KAF attack on el adde alshabaab were responding with anti -aircraft guns.tell me who in his right mind would try to expose himself while KAF is dropping such ordnance
They have really been getting it since that day, mhh revenge is sweet wen served hot!!!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
You are just a kid...

patches689:

Really?

Ok then!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
another African continuing mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRJ-ktxksjE
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
denisfidha:

They have really been getting it since that day, mhh revenge is sweet wen served hot!!!

the somali president has being bi@$# on the number of casualty KDF suffered while his capital has constantly suffered mortars, suicide bombing and assassinations on a daily basis
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
stillchris:

dude, grow up and learn to ignore some things
I don't know why he likes to act like a toddler.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerian SF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
agaugust:

Ignorance did not let you realize that AU cannot afford resources for two major large scale war deployments at the same time. Reason why I call for new strategy to make an urgent and successful end to long dragging Somalia war.
just like no other country wants to offer troops to Somalia, AU does not contribute anything to amisom.
No 1 funder of Amisom is EU, they contribute around 80-90% of Amisom funding
No 2 funder is the US- they contribute their money through the UN, in terms of supplies and logistics

No 3 contributer is still not AU ..... I dont even think its number 4.
In addition to that, kenya has to fund its own airforce and Navy on somalia territory.

Africa should really learn how to fund its own missions. Even the whole AU and most regional bodies rely in major funding from outside Africa to run...

Even the EU ambasodor was quoted begging AU to hustle for other sources of funding. If you do a little of googling, you might even be suprised to know that there are a number of countries that have not paid a dime (even the basic fee) tovthe AU for the last couple of years.
Atleast Gaddafi used to fund alot of stuff to AU. May he RIP

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by croat: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
africaken254:
the somali president has being bi@$# on the number of casualty KDF suffered while his capital has constantly suffered mortars, suicide bombing and assassinations on a daily basis
Somali political class has been a big let down... when ever I here news about somali Mps its
1) complaining abt other countries or talking abt stuff not related to helping som situation.
2)blaming
3)voting a motion to remove their president
4) bieng assasinated

I ve never heard somali polititians bieng united for anything, you would think birng in a 'war' would unit them, or atleast the polititians, they should work towards peace first, then start picking up fights with other ppl

Kenya prison graduates

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Algerian T 90S with shtora 1

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Short documentary about the final reconnaissance course led by British instructors attached to the International Military Advisory and Training Team in Sierra Leone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xlT6OVIw28
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Soldiers from the Republic of Sierra Leone Armed Forces conduct a machine gun range at the Armed Forces Training Centre at Benguema (outside Freetown). They are assisted by Canadian and British members, of the International Military Advisory and Training Team. RSLAF soldiers will deploy to Somalia in 2012 as part of the African Union Mission in Somalia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYC-5YtUauE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTNU_eqEgBQ
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
I'm entertained!!! cool

Chkil keep it coming.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigeria Army stands up bike unit and releases updated 100 wanted boko haram HVTs

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.