Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,558 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6020024 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
jteku:
A video of Lt col Ali, about to take baga

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1271725606232349&id=100001847667071
hmmmmm God knows best ,he was a great man ,at the heat of the gwoza battle I feared the worse when BHT lowered and fired a 105mm pack howitzer on his tank, countless VBIED yet he kept charging forward.his voice always had this assurance of victory. we are glad knowing you are in a better place as a hero.we pledge to keep killing on till we get to the last vermin.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
hmmmmm God knows best ,he was a great man ,at the heat of the gwoza battle I feared the worse when BHT lowered and fired a 105mm pack howitzer on his tank, countless VBIED yet he kept charging forward.his voice always had this assurance of victory. we are glad knowing you are in a better place as a hero.we pledge to keep killing on till we get to the last vermin.
105mm.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Henry240:
CAS visits 81 Air Maritime Group, the home of NAF's ATR-42 and Aerostar UAV.
Are the Aerostar still operational?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchime(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
for the nigerian army grin cheesy

dont mind me oh...i just say make i try my own grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
MikeCZA:
105mm.
yes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
about to deploy.
na only God go help us with this our mismatched cammo wahalacheesy.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
TrueHeart365:
about to deploy.

..... grin grin

But the terrain looks like they are already in North East.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:

No mercy!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
yes

italian oto malera howitzer (105mm)

nigeria has 100 of these.

a proposal was there to mount it on the Ural trucks .
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
More photos of Senegal's new boat.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
tdayof:
Are the Aerostar still operational?

No.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
slimthugchime:
for the nigerian army grin cheesy

dont mind me oh...i just say make i try my own grin grin

nice..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
bidexiii:

..... grin grin
But the terrain looks like they are already in North East.
yea. theh were about deploying to the frontlines
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Henry240:
More photos of Senegal's new boat.

Currently vying with the Zambian L-15 for most launch pics on this thread!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Yak 130 Algerian air force

pic: Yak 130 Algeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
frumentius:

Currently vying with the Zambian L-15 for most launch pics on this thread!

Apparently so.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rayray74: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2016
AT-802
Tinfoil:
Can someone please ID this aircraft
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
TrueHeart365:
about to deploy.

They keep the cammoflauge mixed up so the spies do not know where they will deploy... Desert? Jungle? Savannah?

#JustAugustineStatements

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerian navy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beautiful NNS Unity video from Channelstv. NNS karaduwa and Tug Ugwu also spotted in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7W1Cygl-Bs
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Random KDF

1: Soldiers have feelings too
2:
3: Rescued hostages (the three in the middle) land in Nairobi from Somalia
4: Kenya Navy In Somalia (Up to date the UN still doesnt compensate for the resources used by Kenya navy in Somalia)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
More Senegalese OPV photos. grin cheesy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Henry240:
Africa's most photographed vessel grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
ActivateKruger:

Africa's most photographed vessel grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerian Air Force transports rescued Chibok girl.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Henry240:

good , they should expand on these .

best wishes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Fidha254:
Random KDF
4: Kenya Navy In Somalia (Up to date the UN still doesnt compensate for the resources used by Kenya navy in Somalia)

AMISOM is an AU, not UN mission, so good luck getting re-imbursed by a cash-strapped AU. Besides, Kenya went into Somalia unilaterally, and only got AMISOM-hatted after the fact. We were in Burundi for 10 years paying not just for ourselves, but for Mozambique as well when it was just an AU mission. By the time the UN came in, our mission was over and we consoled ourselves with a job well done for fellow Africans.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
SAAF capability demonstration

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Deway75: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Huge loss to the NA. An unassuming fellow, no muscles, no braggadocio, but had balls of steel and a very accommodating heart towards those serving under him. In my opinion, he had already proven his mettle and should have been pulled out of the theatre. He was deployed for far too long a time. RIP Lt. Col Ali.

IbnSultaan:
rugged7 half baked comments .
Situation on ground today is far better than what it was before.
RIP Lt Col Ali
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Henry240:
SAAF capability demonstration
I still wish we bombed Seleka grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
A death so painful.
I can't even bear to look at the young man's face without tears in my eyes cry.
Rest In Peace brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2851) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)