Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping (47255 Views)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Pancho01(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
There is sometin snaky about ds whol story. D serpent strangles sleeping sons,bt dd nt hav dem as a meal. Hmmm.... Meanwhl dey were liein stil, i tot snakes dnt atak victims wo ar stl?
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by chucky234(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oyinbos love for devil is beyond my imagination, whatever that can be referred to as a "serpent" is certainly devil incarnate and shouldnt live with humans.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by PrettySpicey(f): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Why can't leave these things in the wild where they belong??
So there gorgeous little boys are gone now? What a waste!

3 Likes

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by ceejayluv(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
bookface:
I wonder if there are people who actually believed that a python could punch a hole through the wall (with what?) and the strangle two kids (silently and both kids together?) and then the same python refuses to swallow its prey but chose to lie down quietly ... yeah right! That b@stard killed those kids and then blamed the humble snake, knowing fully well that a snake cannot defend itself in court.
Leave it for the autopsy. Don't be an armchair detective.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by houstonia(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
obi123:

thank you, also there could be many reasons for this but why did his son sleep separate if they were there for a sleepover .
the story get as e be, anyway trust oyibo they will investigate
typical Nigerian lol, I no follow 5k for the time being
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by slinkky(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Them kids were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. If only i can reverse time, it will be the pet shop owner that will be strangled not the innocent kids. RIP boys.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lil princey: Those cute boys just died because of a reptile. In pardise dis won't happen again stl hoping for dat day.

Well, in that case..the reptile helped them to get to the 'paradise' a lot quicker.

"Thank you" is in order?
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by slimyem: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
I'm concerned about these boys' mother. She won't get over it for a very long time.
Such beautiful kids!undecided
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Rawpidgin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
So me wen don eat snake tire naim snake won com kill? anytime dem see me 4 bush na once dem dey discharge!

1 Like

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by budusky05(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chrisdavis: Oyinbos and their mumu sense sef tomorow now they will release the snake to the wild. R.i.p to the dead..
so sad it has happened killing the snake now wont make any difference feel sorry, that creature is coursed but this guys seem not to understand.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by euniselfyahoo: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
What a pity. How can he defend his self now that he didn't use the children for money ritual?
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by fulli16(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
i guess d snakes were getting fed up wit d recent trends of pple killing snakes nd wanted 2 show dey've got some stuff in dem

for d boys...RIP
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pasidon: Those boys were used for rituals... if only that man will say d truth

For una village
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by PrinceJustice(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
bookface:
I wonder if there are people who actually believed that a python could punch a hole through the wall (with what?) and the strangle two kids (silently and both kids together?) and then the same python refuses to swallow its prey but chose to lie down quietly ... yeah right! That b@stard killed those kids and then blamed the humble snake, knowing fully well that a snake cannot defend itself in court.
And to think that his own child slept in a different room. A snake escaped a cage with 3 heavy padlocks, went upstairs, through a ventilation vent gained access to the ceiling, made a whole in it, fell down into the Living room (where the boys were asleep), strangled the 2 boys (simultaneously) and then just went into "a hole" and coiled itself (humility I guess), you came pressed it down and took it back to its cage and it was just looking at you without any fuss onto humility things... Kai! Mr. Man, are we kids? You no even sabi lie...

3 Likes

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by nerodenero: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
PrettySpicey: Why can't leave these things in the wild where they belong??
So there gorgeous little boys are gone now? What a waste!
A snake is a snake. No matter how hard you try to domesticate it, it will still strike.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by kstyle2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Young kool kids.dnt wanna imagine wat d parents wud b goin tru ryt nw......r.i.p
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by princeFAD: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Someone should go and talk to Charley boy(the area father) please because he has Python as a pet
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by PrinceJustice(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
prince FAD: Someone should go and talk to Charley boy(the area father) please because he has Python as a pet
You mean a Rubber Python or Live Python or as a tattoo?
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by ozoemeka(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Maybe these stupid oyinbos will finally learn....Na today, they never learn
mukina2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385145/Python-strangles-2-boys-5-7-sleep-New-Brunswick-Canada.html

1 Like

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by mekaboy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
These pple are lucky it is not in naija, both the snake and the owner go write statement for police station and make confession.

I still doubt the snake killed them though. For a snake the strangle 2 sleeping pple together,it will have to raise them up and role round them, I can't even imagine the possibility.

They shld examine the owner to know if he is battling depression. And the boys did not feel uncomfortable during the strangulation?
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Sike(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
ebamma: If your neighbour owns a snake shop or is raising snakes as pets there are two things involved, its either u pack out and leave the area for him or u stay
if u pack out u are safe, but if u choose to stay there are two things involved, its either u will wake up one day to find yourself in an hospital bed or in an hospital mortuary
if u find yourself in an hospital bed u are safe, but if u find yourself in an hospital mortuary there are two things involved, its either u are on your way to heaven or on your way to hell, if you are on your way to heaven u are safe, but if u are on your way to hell there is only one thing involved u are doomed
hahahaha
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by alex1612: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
kokoye:
I still dont believe they were strangled by a snake - snakes dont strangle for fun..they do it when they are hungry!

There's something they're not telling us.

You are right, they do to feed on their prey
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Flygerian1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
When will these red heads learn?
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by budusky05(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
bookface:
well to an extent I agree with you, but when you take a closer look at snakes they kill if they fill they are under trait, they kill without eating what they kill, but something is still fishy about the story, like why his boy not there, and why will the snake chose that day to make its way out of the cage? etc. so sad it happened shall
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by maxisfield(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Imajin ds cute boiz cry...hu opened dat cage? D man's son waz unharmed,d snake went thru d ceilin n fell ontop ov hz frnd's sons, he strangled dem yl asleep n dint boda eatin dem. D snake strangled d boiz @ once abi one afta d oda. Wat a story. Smtin iz rlly wrong smwia angry

1 Like

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by maxisfield(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Prince Justice:
And to think that his own child slept in a different room. A snake escaped a cage with 3 heavy padlocks, went upstairs, through a ventilation vent gained access to the ceiling, made a whole in it, fell down into the Living room (where the boys were asleep), strangled the 2 boys (simultaneously) and then just went into "a hole" and coiled itself (humility I guess), you came pressed it down and took it
back to its cage and it was just looking at you without any fuss onto humility things... Kai! Mr. Man, are we kids? You no even sabi lie...

Exactly wat I tot, ds story iz crap!
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by true2talk(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
omo nija. which one be ritual again. Hmn, black man thinking sha.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by PrinceJustice(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
budusky05:
well to an extent I agree with you, but when you take a closer look at snakes they kill if they fill they are under trait, they kill without eating what they kill
Not when the boys are sleeping...
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by PrinceJustice(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
budusky05:
well to an extent I agree with you, but when you take a closer look at snakes they kill if they fill they are under trait, they kill without eating what they kill, but something is still fishy about the story, like why his boy not there, and why will the snake chose that day to make its way out of the cage? etc. so sad it happened shall
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by fulli16(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
hold on a sec...is it not d same africa rock python dat miner stab nd bit 2 death...mayb dis 1 is its wife taking revenge on humans.

wen d whole story of how dez boys died is told...mayb i ll develop sympathy, buh 4 naw... lipsrsealed
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Olyboy16(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pasidon: Those boys were used for rituals... if only that man will say d truth

hahahaha. Nice 1 bro
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Substancelady(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.