Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping (47254 Views)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by olasha1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
ebamma: If your neighbour owns a snake shop or is raising snakes as pets there are two things involved, its either u pack out and leave the area for him or u stay
if u pack out u are safe, but if u choose to stay there are two things involved, its either u will wake up one day to find yourself in an hospital bed or in an hospital mortuary
if u find yourself in an hospital bed u are safe, but if u find yourself in an hospital mortuary there are two things involved, its either u are on your way to heaven or on your way to hell, if you are on your way to heaven u are safe, but if u are on your way to hell there is only one thing involved u are doomed

badest guy of d century grin
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Codims82(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Codims82(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=Kingscee]2 sad, i trust my nija police and lawyers, dem go use
the owner of the snake make more money. case adjourn till next month or
the lawyer handling the case is out the country. 15 years that case no
go finish.[/quote] Thank God is not in niaja.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by PureNigerian: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
His story doesn't make sense.
The police will figure it out in no time.
There is more to this horrific episode.
According to him, the python came out of the cage, climb the wall and fell
down from the ceiling upstairs. Believe this you will believe anything.
Gentleman start telling the truth.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by coogar: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
that man killed those children.......
there's no way a python would climb through the vent and strangle 2 kids to death at the same time. the story does not make any sense.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Pasidon(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
sheyie2007: ..village man sad
U are just simple minded
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Snakes dont attack sleeping or dead prey. why didnt d snake make d hole in his son's room. dat python cant kill both of dem at once cos it wraps round u and strangles u or it swalows u and den breaks u. i doubt dis story.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Beync(f): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Can't believe these kids just died like that, sad.
So the mother will have to start from the crash again, jeez!
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by ceejayluv(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
coogar: that man killed those children.......
there's no way a python would climb through the vent and strangle 2 kids to death at the same time. the story does not make any sense.
Dunno what such motive could be. It's not the first time they slept over in his house. The pet shop will definitely be closed cos there have been petitions in the past from concerned neighbours about the condition of the animals there. I feel the man was plain careless.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by sexkillzisagoat(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pasidon: Those boys were used for rituals... if only that man will say d truth
angry

1 Like

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by delors(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pancho01: There is sometin snaky about ds whol story. D serpent strangles sleeping sons,bt dd nt hav dem as a meal. Hmmm.... Meanwhl dey were liein stil, i tot snak dnt atak victims wo ar stl?
Yeah. I thought so too but then, snakes could attack a sleeping person because a sleeping person is breathing (and moving)...but then, the whole thing is just a terrible event. So sad those cute kids had to pay for someone else's negligence.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by leonard509(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
lovely kids. . .R.I.P brodaz. . . .#grab my double barrel gun#. .operation kill any pet datx nt a cat or a dog. .
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by coogar: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
ceejayluv:
Dunno what such motive could be. It's not the first time they slept over in his house. The pet shop will definitely be closed cos there have been petitions in the past from concerned neighbours about the condition of the animals there. I feel the man was plain careless.

who knows?
he could have been caught sëxually abusing one of the boys by the other one. to keep their mouths shut, he strangled them and put the snake upstairs.

the snake has been killed. the authorities claim it's illegal to have an animal like the african rock python in that district of the country. how did the snake put a hole in the ceiling? do snakes have limbs to punch?

1 Like

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
This is so unbelievably sad.

"He said he believes the creeping serpent, which he has owned for a decade, slithered upstairs into his apartment through the ventilation ducts and creeped into the ceiling. It then fell through the ceiling and dropped onto the small boys from above. He said he believes the snake coiled around both children and crushed them as they slept together on the floor."

undecided
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Toyosie: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dia is more to dis than meet the eye. More of an homicide case!
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Orisirisi!
How convenient for the snake owner to "host a sleepover" where your guests sleep in a different room from your son.
And the father of the kids- the so called best friend who knew his own friend reared a snake the size of that bandogaa I see there never thought twice of putting his kids in danger.
RIP to the kids. They were victims of circumstance.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by JaaizTech: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pancho01: There is sometin snaky about ds whol story. D serpent strangles sleeping sons,bt dd nt hav dem as a meal. Hmmm.... Meanwhl dey were liein stil, i tot snak dnt atak victims wo ar stl?

I thought so too, but the story has got a link to dailymail.co.uk; can't doubt a news from a source like that...
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
To those who are asking why the snake didn't swallow the boys, i think it must have attempted to then discover they were to large to swallow, remember this was a 5 and a 7 yr old.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by makahlj2: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oyinbo foolishness knows no limits. SMH. R.I.P. to the deceased.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by hydrocarbon(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Foolish oyibo man,how can u nurse a snake 4 decades? If Say na him d snake kill e 4 make sense die
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by alabes123(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Kaydem(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
...another Nigerian mentality on the loose...may their soul RIP....so sad!
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2013

Comon shatap there, busy wasting ur MB angry
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by aurenflani: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2013

Are u okija juju on the making? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Originalsly: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hmmm....16 foot snake getting in the ventilation system and working his way upstairs...breaks out the system and drops to the floor from the ceiling,...100 lb snake dropping from the ceiling and the boys still sleeping...snake strangles both of them at the same time but not swallowing...squeeze them to death then slithers off into a hole in the house...16 ft snake in a hole in the house...then the pet guy alone captures this snake that is so dangerous...and just killed the two kids for the hell of it. Wow!...I can't believe people believe this stuff!
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by ZACHIE: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Do large nonvenomous snakes kill by strangling? hardly.
Can one snake strangle 2? impossible.
Yes, they conscript. yes, they aphyxiate. yes, their muscular entwining can kill, but strangle?
hardly deliberate.
S strangle by designation involves cutting off air supply from the neck. You strangle only from the neck not the torso.
it is hardly imaginable that a snake will do this kind of damage.
besides, large snakes kill by the sheer power of their muscles when they entwine a prey. and then swallow whole their prey.
Strangle is man,s territory..
The choice of the word gets me thinking of a homicide here.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Ama28(f): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2013
I had to stop reading this story mid way!
Gosh!
They are reptiles and not pets!
Oyibo sef
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Olumidzti(m): 12:42am On Aug 07, 2013
ebamma: If your neighbour owns a snake shop or is raising snakes as pets there are two things involved, its either u pack out and leave the area for him or u stay
if u pack out u are safe, but if u choose to stay there are two things involved, its either u will wake up one day to find yourself in an hospital bed or in an hospital mortuary
if u find yourself in an hospital bed u are safe, but if u find yourself in an hospital mortuary there are two things involved, its either u are on your way to heaven or on your way to hell, if you are on your way to heaven u are safe, but if u are on your way to hell there is only one thing involved u are doomed
kai despite reading the bad news, this guy still made me laugh. But sometimes I seem to think that oyinbos pass over the edge of experimentation into the boundary of stupidity. For Gods sake 14 feet! cry
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Please, some of you should stop expressing your ignorance. Their police is not Nigerian police and proper forensic investigation and autopsies would be carried out but the story sounds totally plausible to me.

1 Like

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Olumidzti(m): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2013
slinkky: Them kids were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. If only i can reverse time, it will be the pet shop owner that will be strangled not the innocent kids. RIP boys.
learn from Hiro Nakamura how to reverse time... shocked
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:08am On Aug 07, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm....16 foot snake getting in the ventilation system and working his way upstairs...breaks out the system and drops to the floor from the ceiling,...100 lb snake dropping from the ceiling and the boys still sleeping...snake strangles both of them at the same time but not swallowing...squeeze them to death then slithers off into a hole in the house...16 ft snake in a hole in the house...then the pet guy alone captures this snake that is so dangerous...and just killed the two kids for the hell of it. Wow!...I can't believe people believe this stuff!
Who says the snake has to eat them? They may be powerful enough to kill young boys but rarely actually attempt to eat humans. And the man captured the snake cos he's a trained snake handler. What's hard to understand in that. As I said, you must all think their police is like Nigerian police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa? / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.