Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday (47266 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Richie0974: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2016
So yesterday night, I was walking round the house ( Men thingy) just as I was about going back inside, I saw a snake coming out. I called for cutlass, collected it and rushed towards the snake. My first attempt, I missed that was when I realized it was a cobra with its flattened head raised up. Worst of all by the time I realized it was a cobra, I fell down. Thanks to my knowledge of snakes from watching them on TV I didn't move because it was so close. It backed away and was about going when I stood up and cut it in half, it was still trying to escape when I got a stick and smashed it. I use to think I like snakes but after yesterday I've changed my mind.

Lalasticlala
Seun

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by emmyw(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2016
I know very soon mods will move it to fp, nairaland mods and snake.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by talktonase(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Nah this kine ones them dey send from village come visit person for town.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by tubouncen(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Snake post...

Lemme quickly comment cos this blurry vision will make fp

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by SirLegal(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2016
My worst enemy.

Mercy not for Snakes for the will show you no Mercy.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by SirLegal(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
Why kill the snake??

Abi he could have captured it with his bare hands and transferred it to the nearest zoo?

Clap for yaself

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by MoNickk(f): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
you fell down? Jesus! I'd have just started whispering my last prayers at that point.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
If this makes front page, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja in support of Olisa Metuh.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Cpumping(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
bia wch in jungle are you staying, see hw big d snake be

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by teelaw4life(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Everybody dey complain about too many snake posts, yet na dis kain post dey get comments pass.

I've drop my own...the person below will drop their own.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Richie0974: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy

Yes I am. grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by looseweight: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
I just learnt something new about cobra today. Thanks OP

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by NaLaugh: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
emmyw:
I know very soon mods will move it to fp, nairaland mods and snake.

Rape, snakes and Mrs. smalltime-celebrity shows off sexy "bod" (photos) <-- click thread: no sexy bod. undecided

Soft-sell and click-bait is now their formula.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by amunkita(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Uwa Mmebi Snake...

OP, u mean the snake was coming out from ur house as in INSIDE

Guy relocate, ur village people ve gotten ur address..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by kennyman2000(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by ournaijablog(f): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
are you happy now? angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by hertz9te(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
If this makes front page, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja in support of Olisa Metuh.
Bia am waiting for you at Abuja city gate.....start coming

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by naijainfogalery: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
OP thank God for your life, the truth is snakes hardly attack unless they feel threatened. If you had run, Chai. You would have gotten like a 100 bites in 5 seconds, next time, a long plank is your best option, killing a snake with cutlass can put other peoples life in danger better still, just let it go lol or call animal advocates here on nairaland that always say, you shouldnt have killed it instead of you to catch it and take it to the zoo. grin cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by skup008(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
wow....na person like you Yoruba dey call ogboju ode. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by DOCTORDONE: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
I hate snakes too
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by armadeo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Where the pics of you roasting it.

That's what naija is known for. Kill and eat.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by tlops(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na wa for you oh.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bravo
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by rantex1: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
have you started your Trekking

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by ademega(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
who the hell like snakes
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by jacoik(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
seun pls who released this mam from quarantine home

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Endtime s.........e

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by ogawisdom(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Richie0974:
So yesterday night, I was walking round the house ( Men thingy) just as I was about going back inside, I saw a snake coming out. I called for cutlass, collected it and rushed towards the snake. My first attempt, I missed that was when I realized it was a cobra with its flattened head raised up. Worst of all by the time I realized it was a cobra, I fell down. Thanks to my knowledge of snakes from watching them on TV I didn't move because it was so close. It backed away and was about going when I stood up and cut it in half, it was still trying to escape when I got a stick and smashed it. I use to think I like snakes but after yesterday I've changed my mind.

Lalasticlala
Seun

Lol na this little snake way u for use hand kill na him u dey disturb us for here say u kill snakesad

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by LegalBaby(f): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
u re a murderer

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse / Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.