Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents (27163 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by iamdsam: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
I support gay marriage but I do not support adoption of children by gays. It sucks. Why person wah nor get the possibility of giving birth adopt children As for the topic, it's not a bad work since the society we are is going gaga *winks*
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by SwitnessA(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
sureteeboy: .......and how this one take solve ASUU strike? BLOODY HOMOSEXUALISTS!!
Wetin concern homosexuals nd breast feeding wit ASUU strike.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by avalontony(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
what is senator Yerima saying about this?, i know he won't subscribe to it since what is to be rented does not belong to a 13 years old girl. But of the truth, how can she keep the milk flowing?....... make i hear say e happen for naija.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by EatmyShorts: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

Going by the trash you wrote, people with child bearing issues should never have children too.

You are a lunatic!

LMAO!!!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by MzteejaY(f): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ace Ventura:
The breast-feeding offer was the second major eyecatcher since the website was founded, he said. Another user previously offered to rent out two goats as lawn-cutters.

Lmao grin
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by abu0710102013: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Where are those ppl that call white men intellectuals. U bete join them nw
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by horlabiyi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
WTF !!!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by tpia5: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
what if gay couples prefer to limit female contact with their babies?
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ayamaaaa!!!! Omu to ti expire!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by BonnyDominic: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Anyone wu does wat has not been done b4 shud be ready cope wit d consequence. Let d gays born nd milk dea babies.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by mgbeketoto: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hallelujah to the WHITE RACE!!!
The real BABY-FRIENDLY race!!!! kiss

Man was granted FREE WILL.
God, pele o!!!!! grin
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by mrvictor: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please, what is "bossom-feeding"?? ...A new brand of infant formula?
I have never heard of that before!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
i like dis oyinbo pple..dem sabi craze! angry angry like seriously?? Well i hope she knows wat she's doing cos mothers who have br.eastfed their own kids, (say three or four kids) their br.east av already fallen.. How much more she who would be brea.stfeeding uncountable number of kids all round d year if business is really booming??
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by tpia5: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
plastic surgery?
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Originalsly: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oh boy!...is ok to feed a baby with milk from the cow..or milk from the goat ...but milk from another human?...ewww...that's so wrong and disgusting!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Ama28(f): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2013
This shouldn't sound weird to them! Haba!
They just legalised gay marriage so they should make room for issues pertaining them!
Because legalizing it gives the couple right to adopt and the baby has to be bosom fed!

That's cool cash even though...
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by idamokoemmanuel(m): 2:16am On Aug 07, 2013
This is madness in the highest order..........am nt suprise at all because devil is gradually taking over this world...... Whatever!!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Sommy47: 3:28am On Aug 07, 2013
GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBOURS! grin
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by ceejayluv(m): 3:43am On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye: wet nurse
Exactly... But "wet nurse"... Hmmm.
Why does my mind give this term an £ROTIC connotation?
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Dukerobert: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2013
The Homosexuals should have given birth to their own children cos b4 this children without choice are getting up to 10,their nyash must have started leaking,i mercy for them sha.Perverted world!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Sike(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Ama28: This shouldn't sound weird to them! Haba!
They just legalised gay marriage so they should make room for issues pertaining them!
Because legalizing it gives the couple right to adopt and the baby has to be bosom fed!

That's cool cash even though...
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by mko2005: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2013
A-town:

Actually, YES. Nature provided us with reproductive organs to "reproduce"
It is HUMANS through religion, that decided to stick to one man one woman.
[b]It is done in the animal kingdom [/b]so your arguement is null and void. NEXT
But we are not in the animal kingdom ! are we 'animals' ?

God help us
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by abenabisa: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2013
Hot & FAB: Naa Ashorkor new Photo-Shoot! Naa Ashorkor’s Shows of her killer body curves...
See more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21343
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2013
ceejayluv:
Exactly... But "wet nurse"... Hmmm.
Why does my mind give this term an £ROTIC connotation?
get your mind out of the gutter lol
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by PrettySpicey(f): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2013
Why should they - gays - be allowed to have children is what I'd like to know.
They do not believe in and live against the natural order of life and procreation.
What if we are all gays, what happens next? Artificial conceptions
The very 'hormonal inbalance' or whatever it is that renders them incapable of partnering with the opposite sex, renders incapable of fathering/mothering a child.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by johnkenn5t(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Absolute nonsense.
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Fraih(f): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2013
sureteeboy: .......and how this one take solve ASUU strike? BLOODY HOMOSEXUALISTS!!
Is the tread under education?!.... Find a similar job & engage urself dis break,uhn!
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by joshyjags: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
she get business idea ooooh, but she go get breast cancer later in life b dat nah, too much sucking by diff babies nd her husband, i sure sey her husband go dey jealous of am.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by extraflyfineboy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
kunlesehan: o boy. a topic as interesting as this and no pictures? ?

that woman just got herself one very safe and lucrative job... lol ... some people do think outside the box

Well, she her part to survive buh can any one throw more light on this so we can know if its a sin to help or not?
Looks like a story here though http://umehoma.com
Re: French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents by Noali: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
This is nothing but pure stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.