Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining (4897 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Alleged N1tr Diversion: Lamorde ‘ill, Flown Abroad’|that's The Trend Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2008
beystwin:

Well, one good thing is that all Nigerian generals complement their uniforms with a walking stick. Nice! cool

lol can't beat the fashion sense i guess lol
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2008
quinofhart:

maybe we can stop regurgitating what we have seen and read  else where . nobody under 30yrs could possibly have the life experience to have an objectionable view of Nigeria and the dynamics within. ahh sigh! well a Little education i guess makes everyone an expert smiley
   I'll pretend as if You never been to England,
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2008
if you wish my dear lol
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2008
quinofhart:

lol can't beat the fashion sense i guess lol
   I hope you're working to secure your british kpali before you relocate to Nigeria so when the heat get hotter you run back again.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2008
oziomatv:

Auntie I never come up with insult why the insult on me?

oh no so sorry dear it was never an insult, i wont do that. when ppl say ''dont be silly'' it is not an insult, how do i explain this? anyway dont take it as an insult ok
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2008
oziomatv:

I hope you're working to secure your british kpali before you relocate to Nigeria so when the heat get hotter you run back again.

ok i really don't know where u are going with this but i'll put it down to the fact u misconstrued my last comment. anyway , your response is water off a duck's back to  me.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2008
quinofhart:

ok i really don't know where u are going with this but i'll put it down to the fact u misconstrued my last comment. anyway , you response is water off a duck's back to me.
Please don't take it personal I'm only attacking those who want us to sing praises to a nation that offers nothing to her citizens.

Have nothing against you please.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2008
fine now that its back to chatting in an adult fashion, i'll say to you , no need to attack other people's point of view because from what i gathered on all the responses, we were basically saying not all is bad. try to be objectional.

ps
i never take anything personal online lol, i was only trying to get you back to basics because you thot i was insulting you, remember? i could have taken things personal when you called me '' aunty '' lmao but i did not  kiss
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Tornadoz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2008
oziomatv:

Please don't take it personal I'm only attacking those who want us to sing praises to a nation that offers nothing to her citizens.

Have nothing against you please.
"Ask not what your country can do for you etc" I can recall that statement from Kennedy and he was talking to Americans. Americans did not all emigrate to another country and pour scorn on their mother country. Constructive criticism is good, but telling us how bad things really are in Nigeria is at best insensitive, those who live in Nigeria should know this.
What are your solutions, apart from telling us you own a "rare Hummer".
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2008
quinofhart:

fine now that its back to chatting in an adult fashion, i'll say to you , no need to attack other people's point of view because from what i gathered on all the responses, we were basically saying not all is bad. try to be objectional.

ps
i never take anything personal online lol, i was only trying to get you back to basics because you thot i was insulting you, remember? i could have taken things personal when you called me '' aunty '' lmao but i did not  kiss

It's a way of showing repect to you if I may explain.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2008
Tornadoz:

"Ask not what your country can do for you etc" I can recall that statement from Kennedy and he was talking to Americans. Americans did not all emigrate to another country and pour scorn on their mother country. Constructive criticism is good, but telling us how bad things really are in Nigeria is at best insensitive, those who live in Nigeria should know this.

What is your social status in nigeria before I go ahead with you?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
Tornadoz:

ask what I can do for my country? . .Likely their eyes is on the green leaves in all your pockets. I'll suggest you dnt go to Abuja and ask that kind of question
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2008
"Ask not what your country can do for you etc"

yes i am all for that and yes yes yes that should be the attitude.

toyinrayo:

ask what I can do for my country? . .Likely their eyes is on the green leaves in all your pockets. I'll suggest you dnt go to Abuja and ask that kind of question

yes that is the popular belief, it starts with ''self'' if we all adopt that attitude then the outcome won't be that of exploitation
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by savanaha: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2008
Why would a thief complain when all is going well however when they are caught it will be a different story.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2008
Nigeria jaga jaga everything scarter scarter.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2008
oziomatv:

Nigeria jaga jaga everything scarter scarter.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2008
right this is the way now things turn out hmm. ok

toyinrayo and family i think yal need to have some respect for the great Nigeria. yes we understand nigeria is totally your holiday camp . just because people like you have not got a sound house to sleep in shouldnt warrant you abusing nigerians nevermind your poor adopted western a$$

be careful people might find out the truth where you are managingly dugging

still me!
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2008
superman:

right this is the wa now things turn out hmm. ok

toyinrayo and family i think yal need to have some respect for the great Nigeria. yes we understand nigeria is totally your holiday camp . just because people like have not got a sound house to sleep in shouldnt warrant you abusing nigerians nevermind your poor adopted western a$$

be careful people might find out the truth where you are managingly dugging

still me!
Yada yada yada. . . take it anyway you want baby. . . wink
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2008
oziomatv

can i ask u where do u sleep iwhen you travel to jaga jaga nigeria. i guess your eroded house in the village Sheraton hotel abuja hahha you wish. tell nairalanders. they are waiting for your jaga jaga undercover living condition

later!

desperate and resurrected by overseas! who could you blame
yada yada fool haha
take it in im afraid; the truth you know it
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2008
superman:
desperate and resurrected by overseas! who could you blame
yada yada fool haha
take it in im afraid; the truth you know it

cool cool cool cool
plz abeg, I'm not into immature men. . . wink
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2008
later!!!

the nigeria soon catch up with your oversea survival on the edge suitation. how mature can it get!

u think they dnt know. my freind dnt get too hyped u know?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2008
superman:

later!!!

the nigeria soon catch up with your oversea survival on the edge suitation. how mature can it get!

u think they dnt know. my freind dnt get too hyped u know?

kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2008
hmm like those kisses doe ! wish they are live haha. am i dreaming toyirayo
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2008
superman:

hmm like those kisses doe ! wish they are live haha. am i dreaming toyirayo
. . . .
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2008
well i guess u be ajapako

LONG LIVE THE GREAT NIGERIA

jo,
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2008
@ supperman
         Have Arabic taken over the British language we used to learn in school,I better stick to IGBO language than to talk like you.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2008
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy"
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2008
long live Nigeria ! amen to that.

this is what i am talking about, ppl should not forget where they come from before they start talking this and that about Nigeria, especially when they are the ones not wearing the very painful shoes. We get complacent and snobby like we live in taj mahals. We are just fortunate to be living outside the country and I for one know how the tax and Gordon Brown dey pinch my pocket. But we have no right to talk cause we are not living in the condition many face and even those ppl still find something good to say about our country. Like i said i have come across some 20somethings who think just becos they are in university abroad their fathers are presidents. Reverse snobbery , pathetic.

p.s
this is not addressed to any single individual on line @present and can we all chat like adults and not insult one another on a serious topic?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 5:32am On Jun 02, 2008
oziomatv
thanks for listening. dnt worry too much  if you cnt read english course somebody out there like quinofhart can fool! and again im yet to see your so called jombo mobo english grammar, funny how some of these fools delude themselve !! na waaa ; SHOCKING D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nevertheless as you already know, (no let-off) where do you sleep whenever iyou manage to buy your once in a lifetime flight ticket to the great Nigeria? i bet in your eroded house in the village ehuh?

NO TIME FOR YOUR UNCLEVER TRICKS IM AFRAID

toyinrayo

hope them smiles are real, i think u felt the pain, too late my dear, mind you, you cannot fool the nigerians in your adopted pretence. You remainds (this superman this is) of those street cleaners here, when they travel to nigeria, they try so hard to act like they are better off than the ones in nigeria

i can understand your quiesent condition duely to your indefficiency in good english just like oziomatv

fools in partnership grin grin grin
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by RichyBlacK(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2008
madamkoko:
Personally, I think that if you were really RICH, you won't be in the US.

Rich Nigerians I know only come to the United States or Europe for School or Vacation.

This ranks as one of the most stupid statements on this thread!

From a global perspective, the casual use of the phrase "rich Nigerians" is an oxymoron at best, and an absurdity at worst. The use of rare phenomena in discussions that relate to the general is, to say the least, pretentious.

Please, stop talking about "rich Nigerians"! How many Nigerians are rich? This kind of arrogance belies some of our fundamental problem - the worship of materialism. "Rich Nigerians" my foot! Is it those thieves that have looted the Nigerian treasury you call "rich", or the pot-bellied politicians that can't spell their name you call "rich", or the bank manager that takes home 8 million Naira per annum you call "rich", or the police commissioner that extorts motorist through his 'boys' you call "rich"? Please stop that yamayama talk.

Just, so you know, the average Nigerian living in the US earns way more than the average Nigerian living in Nigeria.

We are talking about how to address the problem of corruption in Nigeria, and this one is trying to use the corrupt goats as examples of "Nigerian success" angry
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by acidrop(f): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2008
y wont they complain, when there is no place like HOME cry
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2008
superman:

toyinrayo

hope them smiles are real, i think u felt the pain, too late my dear, mind you, you cannot fool the nigerians in your adopted pretence. You remainds (this superman this is) of those street cleaners here, when they travel to nigeria, they try so hard to act like they are better off than the ones in nigeria

i can understand your quiesent condition duely to your indefficiency in good english just like oziomatv

fools in partnership grin grin grin
I said my piece like I wanted to babe. . .plz, b4 I can start feeling any pain, tell me what I should be feeling the pain from?
As long as Naija stays my vacation spot, I'll continue to worry abt how run down it is.

lmao!! even my mom, that lived in naija for over 30 years stopped caring. . .why? because it's same story over and over again.
Nigeria jaga jaga everything scatter scatter cool wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winter In Kano: Food Scarcity May Hit The South / Breaking: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File / Amazon tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.