Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining (4900 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Alleged N1tr Diversion: Lamorde ‘ill, Flown Abroad’|that's The Trend Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2008
@topic '' wtf do we care? i would not want to be in naija as it is rich or poor. who really cares, the main deal is the mess is sorted out all this reverse snobbery and fake snobbery is pathetic i know of the poorest nigerians in the uk who pretend to be so called rich. its all laughable. rich or poor so what?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2008
Ujujoan:

Good, the likes of you are the cause of our problems in Nigeria.
Sorry hon, never once contributed money to your OBJ or Abasha. . . cool
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by beystwin: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2008
but you should remain in a foreign country where you will always be treated as second class citizen.

LOL - alternatively, remaining in Nigeria where you are a first class citizen but where there are no human rights, does not sound too appealing!

Anyhow, we really do need to help our country, rather than insulting those back home.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2008
madamkoko:

I think that Ujujoan and Sleek P are referring to the issue of Brain Drain,
Of course, that's the problem that US is dealing with now. . .ppl that come into the countries illegally, contributing to the economic panic but not rendering any service to the country. .

Good thing is, most Nigerians here are chosen by their brains. . .not the illegal ones o. . i no know nothing abt that
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by madamkoko: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2008
@  quinofhart

The question posed is not about snobbery, BUT I think we ALL should care about the state of our country. Abroad or not.

and I agree with beystwin, Ujujoan, and SleekP,
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2008
beystwin:

LOL - alternatively, remaining in Nigeria where you are a first class citizen but where there are no human rights, does not sound too appealing!

Anyhow, we really do need to help our country, rather than insulting those back home.

absolutely!
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2008
madamkoko:

The question posed is not about snobbery, BUT I think we ALL should care about the state of our country. Abroad or not.
Of course I do. . . cool
dnt you think I fear for my life when I go home for vacation? shocked
Dnt you think I fear the gunshots I hear at night when I'm trying to sleep? shocked
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by beystwin: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2008
@ thread: Maybe Nigerians back home should start complaining more. It is only in Nigeria where you see the government repairing roads and the people dancing with joy. Why are these people so happy and grateful? Aren't they supposed to say that it's about time?!
Just a thought.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2008
beystwin:

@ thread: Maybe Nigerians back home should start complaining more. It is only in Nigeria where you see the government repairing roads and the people dancing with joy. Why are these people so happy and grateful? Aren't they supposed to say that it's about time?!
Just a thought.

Thanks my sister. . .
Atleast they got ppl here complaining for them cool
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2008
@beyswin
well you are not the first and certainly wont be the last to feel this way, we all know this . it is now all just a matter of time, i feel there will come that time . I think it will be in our life time,lets not undermine the progress already taking place. The media, youtube, blogging culture etc have seen a new power house in youth movements that are affecting change as we speak
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2008
"We only lie to the doctor over our sickness, that's why we get killed or paralysed by the so called sickness" naija way.
             surfring and smiling
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Tornadoz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2008
What is the point of "complaining" to the Nigerians here (mockery)? I think you should forward your complaints to the authorities.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2008
Tornadoz:

What is the point of "complaining" to the Nigerians here (mockery)? I think you should forward your complaints to the authorities.
Why should we when you people say we should not complain.
As Ozii said, you people are there suffering and smiling. , plz, abeg, keep smiling
As long as you people dnt mess up my vacation time sha. . .
More reason why I leave Lagos right away. . .Jesu! come see lagos boys. . they scare the little hair I got on my skin off
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2008
Tornadoz:

lol last i checked this is called a ''FORUM''

we all just letting our our views no matter how small or ridiculous they maybe, sure you have too. Oh guess what? do you know govt agencies, pressure groups etc prowl forums like this? smiley
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2008
quinofhart:

lol last i checked this is called a ''FORUM''

we all just letting our our views no matter how small or ridiculous they maybe, sure you have too. Oh guess what? do you know govt agencies, pressure groups etc prowl forums like this? smiley
lmao!!
If there was, I bet you have to pay with your credit card to answer a question. . . cool
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by beystwin: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2008
Jesu! come see lagos boys. . they scare the little hair I got on my skin off
You too funny! grin grin grin
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2008
toyinrayo:

lmao!!
If there was, I bet you have to pay with your credit card to answer a question. . . cool

If they will give you access to talk after paying, or they'll tell you that you payed in the wrong hand when you're not.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by whykam: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2008
u guys abroad just talk about what you dont see which u spread all about which destroys nigeria's image as a country.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2008
whykam:

u guys abroad just talk about what you don't see which u spread all about which destroys nigeria's image as a country.
dnt respond to users with post under 50. . .most of them are old members in the current thread posing as new members wink

oziomatv:

If they will give you access to talk after paying, or they'll tell you that you payed in the wrong hand when you're not.
lmao!
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Tornadoz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2008
Na wa wa wa. Every Nigerian abroad want to make us believe they're on first name term with Bill Gates. Pleeeeeeeze.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2008
Tornadoz:

Na wa wa wa. Every Nigerian abroad want to make us believe they're on first name term with Bill Gates. Pleeeeeeeze.

Not in any term with anyone. . .
am not rich, I am not poor. , let's just say I'm satisfied. . more than I'll ever be in naija cool
well, I'm a student, imagine when am out of school eh. . .the Lord is good, all the time wink
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2008
Tornadoz:

lol. maybe right there lol

whykam:

u guys abroad just talk about what you don't see which u spread all about which destroys nigeria's image as a country.

lol some not all
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2008
whykam:

Sir, could you please give 1 example of something good to talk about Nigeria?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2008
[size=18pt]MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA. . . [/size]

NJ HJ darling, you tried wink
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2008
oziomatv:

Maybe the oil. . .but then, the success is not reaching its citizens embarassed
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2008
oziomatv:

very bad attitude to have, dont be silly . its not 100% bad. no country is, none!
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2008
quinofhart:

very bad attitude to have, don't be silly . its not 100% bad. no country is, none!
true. . . but no country should be 86% bad too smiley
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2008
toyinrayo:

Maybe the oil. . .but then, the success is not reaching its citizens embarassed
 The same oil that United Arab Emirate has, and remain poor or?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by beystwin: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2008

Well, one good thing is that all Nigerian generals complement their uniforms with a walking stick. Nice! cool
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2008
maybe we can stop regurgitating what we have seen and read  else where . nobody under 30yrs could possibly have the life experience to have an objectionable view of Nigeria and the dynamics within. ahh sigh! well a Little education i guess makes everyone an expert smiley
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by oziomatv(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2008
quinofhart:

very bad attitude to have, don't be silly . its not 100% bad. no country is, none!
 Auntie I never come up with insult why the insult on me?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2008
beystwin:

Well, one good thing is that all Nigerian generals complement their uniforms with a walking stick. Nice! cool
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dialogue With Boko Haram - El-Rufai To FG / Wondering How to Export ur Foodstuffs N Other items from Naija to USA,CANADA,UK / Negative Effects Of Dangote Cement Price's Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.