Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining (4898 Views)

It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Alleged N1tr Diversion: Lamorde ‘ill, Flown Abroad’|that's The Trend Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Blatant: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2008
I've read a number of posts here and i agree that we should be proferring solutions to the problems rather than using the identified problems to run the country down with our mouths and posts.

Why should we criticize the country if we have NOTHING to offer it except to make things worse by verbally running it down? Nigeria has massive problems BUT we should identify the problems and SINCERELY work towards solutions.

I dont agree with those who said developed Nations have also gone through this phase. We have been in this phase for too long considering all the potentials. We are not passing through this phase; we seem to be stuck in this bad phase. Time to find a way of passing through it.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by sistajay(f): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ Blatant
You are so right, I say they should shout up and put up with it since nobody is ever willing to do anything to improve the state Nigeria's in.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2008
Blatant:

I don't agree with those who said developed Nations have also gone through this phase. We have been in this phase for too long considering all the potentials. We are not passing through this phase; we seem to be stuck in this bad phase. Time to find a way of passing through it.
That’s the problem here. Why do we remain in this stage, because people like Toyin and her gang travel overseas and contribute nothing towards the growth of the Country. Instead they try to run it down. I can give you case studies of similar problems in developed countries and you’ll see how they overcome them. First you have to be willing to TRY, I can never be comfortable in a country where I know I can not run for any political office, if I want to, because I’m a foreigner, when I know the sky is my limit back home.

I agree with you its time we find a way, but how do you want to achieve that when people cannot even summon up an atom of respect for the country?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by madamkoko: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ RichyBlacK you are pathethic. And to assume or assert, that the only way people make a living in Nigeria is through corruption or illegal ways is just BOGUS, Abeg jare, the likes of you have never been to Niger, Pls, Pls, Pls go and DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Your assumptions are quite BOGUS and one of the stupid statements of this threads.

For your info, there are hardworking people in Nigeria. Like it or not, not everyone makes money the ILLEGAL or CORRUPT way.

and yes, Rich Nigerians (I KNOW) only come abroad for vacation or School.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Blatant: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2008
Ujujoan:

That’s the problem here. Why do we remain in this stage, because people like Toyin and her gang travel overseas and contribute nothing towards the growth of the Country. Instead they try to run it down. I can give you case studies of similar problems in developed countries and you’ll see how they overcome them. First you have to be willing to TRY, I can never be comfortable in a country where I know I can not run for any political office, if I want to, because I’m a foreigner, when I know the sky is my limit back home.

I agree with you its time we find a way, but how do you want to achieve that when people cannot even summon up an atom of respect for the country?

I understand your point. However, do you really think those who sincerely want to help move Nigeria forward will ever be allowed to do so?
Before I got annoyed and decided to move back here, I tried to help in my own little way to change the mindset of those around me and in my own local government because I knew that I commanded some respect there. We had an association and had lots of youngsters in support. I was not willing to join any political party and many people were unhappy because I was not throwing money around for these people. I had a few friends with me trying to just let the people see reasons why they should not support anyone who has a history of bad politics or maladministration.

Many people said it to my face that they'd rather support people who are spending money for them because thay was a sign that these people will spend more when they get into government. One known looter actually became the Local Govt Chairman for Ebute Metta in 1999. I made many friends who told me about the mentality of the average Nigerian having experienced similar things as I experienced. I dont see how anything can change until Nigerians themselves, in large masses, decide to change things.

I am not a foreigner here in the legal sense of it but I still sometimes feel that I'll be better back in Nigeria: just not wanting to go back and feel frustrated at seeing people suffering in the midst of so much.

i am very certain that the same people who run Nigeria down here have contributed to the present state of Nigeria.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2008
       superman
                      " to perpetuate CORRUPTION as real hurdle to the developement of nigeria is unequivocal to retrogression at present"

Being Superman this is, im sick and tired when we over-elaborate on corruption. And who say corruption aint mass of destruction, but what we  are saying is[b] COMMONSENSE [/b] should supercede all that corruption talk!

If i happen to be a leader, right i understand that those monkies next door (house of squanders)aso rock))) aint up to no good, right the question is shall i keep crying corruption! hell no! now let me break it down for you

UNCONDITIONAL STUFF!

1 LAGOS -ABUJA-ENUGU HIGH WAY 100% SOLIDLY DONE

2  AT LEAST 3 WORDCLASS FEDERAL HOSPITAL

3 AT LEAST REVAMP 10 UNIVERSITIES TO WORLD CLASS FOR LIFE

4 EVERY GOVERNOR GOT 3 YRS TO COME UP WITH JOB PROVISION WITH MINIMUM WAGE #70,000 AND above for 1000 uni candidates

ete

now all these can still be done with these corrupt aso monkies in the house of squanders. corruption, excuses it will always be!

And who say China aint corrupt but then i think they ve got a lot of zeal and commonsense.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
superman:

superman
" to perpetuate CORRUPTION as real hurdle to the developement of nigeria is unequivocal to retrogression at present"

Being Superman this is, im sick and tired when we over-elaborate on corruption. And who say corruption aint mass of destruction, but what we are saying is[b] COMMONSENSE [/b] should supercede all that corruption talk!

If i happen to be a leader, right i understand that those monkies next door (house of squanders)aso rock))) aint up to no good, right the question is shall i keep crying corruption! hell no! now let me break it down for you

UNCONDITIONAL STUFF!

1 LAGOS -ABUJA-ENUGU HIGH WAY 100% SOLIDLY DONE

2 AT LEAST 3 WORDCLASS FEDERAL HOSPITAL

3 AT LEAST REVAMP 10 UNIVERSITIES TO WORLD CLASS FOR LIFE

4 EVERY GOVERNOR GOT 3 YRS TO COME UP WITH JOB PROVISION WITH MINIMUM WAGE #70,000 AND above for 1000 uni candidates

ete

now all these can still be done with these corrupt aso monkies in the house of squanders. corruption, excuses it will always be!

And who say China aint corrupt but then i think they ve got a lot of zeal and commonsense.

thank you for sticking up for our country, you even have time to list things, its wasted unfortuntately cry cry. Anyway those saying there is absolutely nothing good about Nigeria and absolutely no reason to be patriotic are the first in England and the US etc to trek to their neighbourhood stadiums etc to watch their so called jaga jaga country play football and scream the loudest flying their green white green like they actually live in Nigeria. Its just a small example but lets not be hypocrites here. i am sure if a non African man or woman calls one of them here jungle rat or say ''go back to Africa'' they will be the first to beat their chest like wild gorillas shouting how proud they are to be Nigerian. in the words of Catherine Tate 'what a load o shit'' grin
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by beystwin: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2008
thank you for sticking up for our country, you even have time to list things, its wasted unfortuntately . Anyway those saying there is absolutely nothing good about Nigeria and absolutely no reason to be patriotic are the first in England and the US etc to trek to their neighbourhood stadiums etc to watch their so called jaga jaga country play football and scream the loudest flying their green white green like they actually live in Nigeria. Its just a small example but lets not be hypocrites here. i am sure if a non African man or woman calls one of them here jungle rat or say ''go back to Africa'' they will be the first to beat their chest like wild gorillas shouting how proud they are to be Nigerian. in the words of Catherine Tate 'what a load o shit''

Am I bovvered though? Look at my face - do I look bovvered? grin
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by savanaha: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2008
beystwin:

Am I bovvered though? Look at my face - do I look bovvered? grin

Oh Emm GHee. Some one else that likes Catherine Tate Show. Tell em but I ain't bovvered thought.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2008
quinofhart
oh i know. no mnd those fools. watch nigeria indenpence coming up on bentv, u will surely see most of them in the rave!

some are even making love to their green card! check out the kolo-junkies crew  grin grin grin this are the people hoping the white america will take over nigeria so their white partner could become nigeria first lady
bafoons! kiss my teeth
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by dudubobo1: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2008
Tchinasa**:

The height of joblessness I say!

Let the mother phocker burn I say,

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire,

The Nigerian roof is on fire

Burn mother phocker, burn! kiss

You will not be missed with all the imbeciles living within!

I believe this person is the real slowpoke.
Go away from this forum if you're not the prime slowpoke on the surface of the planet.

Monkey dey find banana angry
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2008
savanaha:

Oh Emm GHee. Some one else that likes Catherine Tate Show. Tell em but I ain't bovvered thought.

lol haha ahahah ok nice one i aint bovverred either lol
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by beystwin: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2008
superman:

quinofhart
oh i know. no mnd those fools. watch nigeria indenpence coming up on bentv, u will surely see most of them in the rave!

some are even making love to their green card! check out the kolo-junkies crew grin grin grin this are the people hoping the white america will take over nigeria so their partner could become nigeria first lady
bafoons! kiss my teeth

Are you disrespecting me? Are you disrespecting me?? Am I bovvered though?? grin
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Spermdrops(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2008
dudu-bobo:

I believe this person is the real slowpoke.
Go away from this forum if you're not the prime slowpoke on the surface of the planet.

Monkey dey find banana angry

Common stick to the topic, you son of a retarded father phocking bitch! You see banana eat for Nigeria? Idiot!
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by savanaha: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2008
quinofhart:

lol haha ahahah ok nice one i aint bovverred either lol

She is soo funny. grin grin grin grin

You just have to let people know you ain't bovvered. They might think you are but you ain't
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by dudubobo1: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2008
Spermdrops:

Common stick to the topic, you son of a retarded father phocking bitch! You see banana eat for Nigeria? Idiot!

are you so much of a retard that your incomprehensibility (whatever) is boundless?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2008
someone is looking for troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Spermdrops(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2008
dudu-bobo:

are you so much of a retard that your incomprehensibility (whatever) is boundless?

Please go and get yourself a good phock ok?  I am not interested!  For the last time. . . stick to the bloody topic and stay the hell away from me!  I do not need your retarded friendship! We both get banned and we shall definitely meet again!  You ugly toad!

Monkey deek!
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by quinofhart(f): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2008
savanaha:

She is soo funny. grin grin grin grin

You just have to let people know you ain't bovvered. They might think you are but you ain't

aww i love her so much she really cracks me up anyway been nice doing the catherine tate thing with you smiley and beyswin. i got to run now chat to you again i hope, the thread is looking unhealthy for me . Ta ra love!!
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by savanaha: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2008
quinofhart:

aww i love her so much she really cracks me up anyway being nice doing the catherine tate thing w winkith you and beyswin. i got to run now chat to you again i hope, the thread is looking unhealthy for me . Ta ra love!!

See ya. I haven't rely looked at the points just saw a reference to Catherine Tate and thought it was funny.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by madamkoko: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2008
Nawa ooooh!!! wonders shall never end. Simple questions turns into personal attacks. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by DisGuy: 3:23am On Jun 03, 2008
You are acting as if Nigerians in nigeria don't complain.

And comparing nigeria to other countries is not exactly a bad thing, that's how people and things develop
Most countries do it even the developed ones to improve certain aspect of their infrastructure/society
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by DisGuy: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2008
Sometimes I wonder, if a top Nigerian official came to you and gave you a contract to make you financially set, I bet many won't be complaining and wont really care about the poor or poverty in Nigera, so may be we should look at things differently, what do yáll think.

Contract is not a bad thing though, its normal business around the world isn't it?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by MyTempID: 4:43am On Jun 03, 2008
I thought contributing my two-cents to the OP's garbage would be a good idea, but I see that mental handicaps have hijacked this thread. angry
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by acidrop(f): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2008
@tchinansa, so na true say u be anti-nigerain?
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superman(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2008
I thought contributing my two-cents to the OP's garbage would be a good idea, but I see that mental handicaps have hijacked this thread.

so uncesessary, an epitome of an individual that run out of ideas
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Xiomarra: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2008
acidrop:

@tchinansa, so na true say u be anti-nigerain?

No! I be uncle-Nigerian! cool
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by acidrop(f): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2008
Xiomarra:

No! I be uncle-Nigerian! cool
ooooooooooh God, nah Xiomarra now? y u dey confuse ur identity now, abi na u be d osama bin ladin wey dem dey look for
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by superboi(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2008
nigerian in nigerian really dey complain well well madamkoko,except de ones where dey previledge positions as you say.also i noticed some of our brodas and sistas abroad who have alot of great ideas when given de oppotunity to come home to serve and save the motherland, have not lived up to the task.this are the people madamkoko said much earlier that had education abroad and come home to nigeria and tell you all is well becos they are recieving fat pay check and afford the expensive life cost in naija(e.g you pay 4 nepa and still buy 200 lts of diesel at 135 naira because de light is hardly there,u pump ur own water etc).this people most of them time come back with high hope and lose their faith to turn things around when faced with the y challenges that everyday people are faced with and then start looking out for themselves alone.
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by Xiomarra: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2008
acidrop:

ooooooooooh God, nah Xiomarra now? y u dey confuse your identity now, abi na u be d osama bin ladin wey them dey look for

he he he he he he he he!

I just get sick of retarded Nairaland members with shit brains. . . bastardizing my screen name like their mothers' wrinkled arses so I would like to see how many they can insult now.

Just a change in MO! When you are dealing with retarded Nigerians, you become a great psychologist! cool

Bring it on I say. . .your ugly monkey arses! kiss
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by dudubobo1: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2008
Spermdrops:

Please go and get yourself a good phock ok? I am not interested! For the last time. . . stick to the bloody topic and stay the hell away from me! I do not need your retarded friendship! We both get banned and we shall definitely meet again! You ugly toad!

Monkey deek!

Where did this dog come from?

I have just looked through to see that you're just a nuisance on the forum. Go and find other dogs like yourself. And while you're at it, you may wish to see a clinical psychologist to examine your mental state.

It wont be long till you get sectioned.

You should be in Aro
Re: How Come Its Only Nigerians Abroad That Are Complaining by madamkoko: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2008

@ Superboi
, you make very good points. Many Nigerians abroad when opportuned to go back home to create change, most of the time, end up being part of the problem, They sometimes join those who are just as corrupt, its like every moral part of thier being jumpedc out the window. If the oppoortunity dey there, dem go chop am, No lele. They will turn blind and deaf to the ideals they once had.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Appoints Dr. Olufunmilayo Falusi Olapade To Us Cancer Advisory Board / APC Pledges To Constitute Parallel Govt If 2015 Election Is Rigged / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.