Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal (5937 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Pdizzle(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
wizkid!! ten tears?
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by seedord247(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback:
And what is wrong with what I wrote undecided
Maybe you should work on your reading skills, Peter isn't the first to propose to a lady with a range rover last year a guy proposed to his GF with a range I think the guy is a footballer I guess you would understand this.

Are you talking to me or the bloke behind me...
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback:
Maybe you should work on your reading skills, Peter isn't the first to propose to a lady with a range rover last year a guy proposed to his GF with a range I think the guy is a footballer I guess you would understand this.
Quit ranting! Nobody asked for your opinion, if Pete's the first or not.
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by colossus2: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
spongeback: But he isn't the first. Someone proposed to his GF with a range last year. I think he is a footballer
spongeback:
And what is wrong with what I wrote
Punctuation ma'am
spongeback:
Maybe you should work on your reading skills. I guess you would understand this.
Maybe you should work on your punctuation skills. You ain't a ruff-ryder...I guess you would understand this kiss
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by fruityjojo(f): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hypocrite Don Jazzy. He doesn't have d money 2 spend on his wife 2 be but he has 1.2million£ 2 spend on Gouts de
Diamants DRINK! Nd is alwys throwin away money&recharge cards 2 total strangers! Wat a FOOL! Instead of him 2 say Jealousy is eatin at him! Child!
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jojo is indeed fruity. The Oranges are fat, tasty, appealing, soft.
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by kayemjay(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
fruityjojo: Hypocrite Don Jazzy. He doesn't have d money 2 spend on his wife 2 be but he has 1.2million£ 2 spend on Gouts de
Diamants DRINK! Nd is alwys throwin away money&recharge cards 2 total strangers! Wat a FOOL! Instead of him 2 say Jealousy is eatin at him! Child!
Ermmm...
Is fruityjojo the same person as onome?

maxwello.yg:
Jojo is indeed fruity. The Oranges are fat, tasty, appealing, soft.
I couldn't agree more. But about thE tasty and soft paRt, hmmmm....
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by majalisa(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
homesteady: D bang unko? Wassap up him and Genevive?
where u dey when geny dey yarn say she b decade plus virgin..u thing say koko master go dey wash motor wey e no dey enter?
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by majalisa(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
fruityjojo: Hypocrite Don Jazzy. He doesn't have d money 2 spend on his wife 2 be but he has 1.2million£ 2 spend on Gouts de
r u familiar with him?I wonder ur contempt
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by majalisa(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
k.style:
I wil propose 2 my chick wit a man utd jersey....if she say no na she sabi*continues shavin pubiic hair vigorously*
reggaemuffin..me luv ur stylea
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by majalisa(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
make I go buy kekenapep..if she no free make she go kiss camel
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by Tjazzolalekan: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
Baba God pls cntnue †̥ be bless me with breakfast,lunch ǟΩ₫ dinner. Kilokan mi oni kaluku pelu ti e.
Re: Wizkid, Don Jazzy React To Peter Psquare's Range Rover Proposal by patrick27: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
spongeback:
Maybe you should work on your reading skills. Peter isn't the first to propose to a lady with a range rover. Last year, a guy proposed to his GF with a range. I think the guy is a footballer. I guess you would understand this.

Now we do grin

Thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Has Been Wearing This Shirt Since 2006 - Guys, Can You Do Same? / Is He Pregnant With Twins? – Nigerians React To Wande Coal’s Weight Gain (video) / Beautiful Nubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.