Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos (16655 Views)

Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by ennysongs(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2013
Dat policeman deserve hell on earth
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by ReubenAbati: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2013
buoye1: God hlp nigeria...amen

Fool. God will come down from heaven to help Nigerians abi?
Poverty!
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by tomzman: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2013
It's quite hard to know the difference between police and armed robbers these days. I pray the fool is caught and dealt with. RIP to the dead.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Coldblooded(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2013
may the soul of the dead rest in peace. Amen. I wish quick recovery to d 3 victims.

"Mohammed Abubakar" is that not suppose to be the name of our Inspector Generalgrin

I still insist that the Nigerian Police is one of the worst misfortunes to ever befallen Nigeria
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by andyanders: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2013
DANGER AND EVIL MEN

when people classify Nigerian police as "Police is your friend", I laugh my head off because your worst enemy is The Nigerian Policeman.

You can make friend with a snake, but NEVER EVER make friend with any Nigerian policeman no matter how close he/she is to you. They are evil and smell evil, think evil and are a product of demon.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by teddyflexz: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2013
Lucky asshole...he would hav been roasted like a chiken..! sad sighs
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Swot26(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2013
RIP to the dead,some policemen shaa
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by batstan(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Ibanga p:
Somone needs to understand u, pls rephrase.
grin
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2013
This Policeman deserves to be jailed for life.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by hardbody: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2013
De Africana: could u emerging an officer of d law who should protect it citizens

Yes, i can 'emerging'

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by funtanherb(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2013
I did not see them as police anymore,I see them as Semi-god because they can now kill but cannot wake...Nigerians must begin to see police that way because he who cannot fight for his or her right should stop clamming fundamental human right because I don't think we have any in Nija
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2013
NPF! Most useless institution in Nigeria! They get cursed on a daily basis! Experienced a fair share of their injustice n ruthlessness!

Wishing d victims quick recovery, and d soul of d departed, RIP!
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2013
Likely Case scenario,police man stumbles in drunk from a nearby bar into the food joint.
He was the last person to get into the joint.but wanted to get served first.
Hence the collective disagreement.
And to show his power,he displays fireworks with his walking stick
SMH

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by batstan(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2013
cool
Men in black with black hearts and black intentions.
Yet black is beautiful
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by hardbody: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2013
tomzman: It's quite hard to know the difference between police and armed robbers these days. I pray the fool is caught and dealt with. RIP to the dead.

There is no difference between the two, you can use the word interchangeably except however you do not use it in their presence, whether police or armed robber.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2013
Please, just hang the murderer.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by horlabiyi(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2013
9ja na d only country where u go fear police pass thief
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by pheedoh(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Na lie,i no bliv say d guy drink......
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by judedwriter(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Each time I c our police with their AK47 guns, I feel like there is a civil war . Honestly, our police should learn from other nations where their police carry well secluded pistols, rather than openly carrying machine guns about. Seeing a patrol police van sends jitters not safety down your spine because you might just be their "innocent" victim.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by sureteeboy(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Here we go again. who says the police is your friend?
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2013
And to think some people are talking about legalizing arms.ok in this kind of scenario were an arguement ensued between a police man and another civillian who has arms,wont they have started exchanging gun shots,wouldnt the population of nigeria reduce to 5o,ooo with boko haram guys who wont stop bombing,people lynching fellow human beings and ritualist who wont stop hunting for preys.smh.many lagosians are so tensed,aggressive and.its such a pity anyone can get away with murder in nigeria.smh
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2013
Is time to unarm this policemen because ever since they were armed they haven't achieve a feat with the arms, they run away at the sight of arm robbers and sound of guns, I vividly remember about 6years when I was in aba that arm robbers came to A line and robbed a shop in front of a police station and the police went into hiding and after that they came out and start shooting innocent people who were rioting. Naija police is as useless that I can't compared anything with them, a goat is more useful than them because you get to make meat out of a goat but for naija police they are as useless as nothing.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by chiefkoboko(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2013
The nigeria police as it stand now is only good in killing innocent nigerian. That was how a woman police killed nd berried one Ibrahim yakubu; a uniben student last 2month in benin. Very sorry for them!
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by eightsin(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2013
Wait oo...i thought these guns have safety mood? u av to open it b4 it wld fire. Mm
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Ziggyzito(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2013
sammy.young:
Gone are the days where Police carry batons, i really wish for those good old days
na Baton you go take flog armed robbers ni?
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Benez: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2013
Police is ur friend
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2013
Meringe: I wonder why people will argue with some one with arms even if it is not loaded. To save his ego as a policeman, he has to fire, that's our police officer's mentality here.

Lesson #1: don't engage in argument with an armed man whether police, army, navy, opc, bakassi, egbesu, boko haram, militant, ombtse, etc.

Unfortunately, tragedies like this would keep happening because too many people are bereft of common sense. This is Nigeria, a Third World jungle where things are far from ideal, where your rights as citizens are conditional, and where institutions (including law enforcement) are dysfunctional to say the least.

It is sheer madness to argue with an armed law enforcement officer in this part of the world, drunk or not, in the name of "claiming right". Such folly may have fatal consequences, because the armed law enforcement officer's ego (not necessarily his drunkenness) might push him to act irrationally to prove himself.

People must learn to apply greater discretion and tact in certain matters. Nigeria would not become Switzerland or Canada overnight. Your common sense is the most effective tool to help you avoid the numerous landmines that litter this jungle we live in.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by Godson201333(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2013
May God help us.I hope someone wont come here to "say end time tinz"
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills One In Lagos by born2boink(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Meringe: I wonder why people will argue with some one with arms even if it is not loaded. To save his ego as a policeman, he has to fire, that's our police officer's mentality here.

Lesson #1: don't engage in argument with an armed man whether police, army, navy, opc, bakassi, egbesu, boko haram, militant, ombtse, AND ARM ROBBER etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Proposes N6.8trn 2017 Budget, N1.6trn For Debt Servicing / Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) / ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.