Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bba 2013: I Am Ripe For Marriage– Beverly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bba 2013: I Am Ripe For Marriage– Beverly (614 Views)

Is Kemi Really Ripe For Finance Minister? / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / Governor Jang Is Ripe For International Criminal Court - Saharareporters.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bba 2013: I Am Ripe For Marriage– Beverly by malele(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Ring-a-ding-a-ling can you hear the church bells ring?
Well Beverly sure can hear them. This evening the young Ruby revealed to her fellow Housemates that she plans on getting hitched next year, saying: “I am ripe for marriage”. “But you are too young,” Cleo tried to advise the 21 year old. But that piece of advice seemed to go in the one ear and out the other for the Nigerian. “I am tired of having boyfriend,” she responded.
The fact that the sexy model is not currently engaged and has only recently taken up a relationship with, South African Housemate, Angelo is not going to deter her one bit from her mission either. When asked by her fellow Housemates what she would do if the South African does not want to tie the know next year, she replied: “There are lots of other fish in the sea”. Wowzer, this is a lady on a mission!
“If likes it then he should have put a ring on it”. Those are the lyrics to the hit song by Beyoncé and it also seems to the life motto that Beverly is adopting. What do you think; is Beverly serious about this whole marriage business?

http://www.codewit.com/big-brother-africa/10675-bba-2013-i-am-ripe-for-marriage-beverly
Re: Bba 2013: I Am Ripe For Marriage– Beverly by malele(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2013
this lady is craze
Re: Bba 2013: I Am Ripe For Marriage– Beverly by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2013
who wants some stale milk
Re: Bba 2013: I Am Ripe For Marriage– Beverly by spenca: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Joke of the season !
Re: Bba 2013: I Am Ripe For Marriage– Beverly by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2013
solidbroda: who wants some stale milk

Lol.....Nairalanders o!

(1) (Reply)

Sagay, Aturu, Fasehun Differ On Lagos Beggars’ Deportation / From Okupe To Kayode Top 10 Nigerian Big Mouth Politicians / Affordable Flats/duplexes/Lands FOR SALE in Lekki Lagos Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.