Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Wizkid Plans To Marry In 10yrs Time (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wizkid Plans To Marry In 10yrs Time (pics) (1950 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / ... / -I Haven't Set Eyes On Him in 10yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Plans To Marry In 10yrs Time (pics) by omanifrank(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Lola Omotayo, Wizkid said he wouldn’t think
of marriage anytime before the next 10years…
Woww thats a very long time, and whats the
faith of his beautiful girlfriend Tania??.

Wizkid must be really enjoying his bachelor
life to the fullest that he doesnt even want to
see the possibility of him getting married
soon.

Re: Wizkid Plans To Marry In 10yrs Time (pics) by Asabaman(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
we must surely get there bro. waaaat! first to......... well na God shaa
Re: Wizkid Plans To Marry In 10yrs Time (pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Is anyone seriously expecting him to get married before then?
Lol. 10 yrs is enough time for him to get his act together,play the field and long to settle down.then, only then would he able to cherish and love just one woman.he'd be approximately 33 or 34.which is even the average marriage age for the average naija man.
As for the babe. Na she sabi if she go fit wait.
Re: Wizkid Plans To Marry In 10yrs Time (pics) by baby124: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dem no dey tell pesin twice . If the babe is sharp dust your slippers and tear race. 10yrs doing what. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

She Can Lie For A Living Please What Do I Do? / I Don't Understand Myself Anylonger. / People Are Hypocrites, There Is God Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.