Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Last Flight To Abuja... Continued... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Flight To Abuja... Continued... (737 Views)

Operation Like My Photo Continued!!! / My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies At 30!! Continued... / Last Flight To Abuja (A True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Flight To Abuja... Continued... by frankzone: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2013
I awoke from my deep slumber of lust and mumbled my names, she said it's a blessing meeting you, that line was a warning note to my alert street sense, although dulled by the beauty and charm of this mystery wrapped in human flesh...I thought to my self, hope this is not the over religious type?,... I felt weak in her presence. This girl had the power to play with my heart. I saw cascades of a billion colours when she smiled, I saw the rainbow in her being, she was warm, our discussion moved through time it self, her name was Ella and her fragrance smelt like comfort on a saturday morning you just received a million dollars alert!...,the lady at the counter said 'sir this is the last flight to Abuja, would you love a ticket' by now I had all the information i needed, I said yes and paid for my ticket,the truth was that i would gladly go anywhere with this girl now,even if she was going to Calabar I would have gone with her.....45minutes later we landed, the chilled air of the everyday Abuja evening confronted me with accusations 'why are you in love?' I smiled inside of me and said to myself, 'mama I'm coming home with a bride'....it is 6years now with two kids to be proud of... And I have learnt to know when something good comes knocking and how therefore to grab it... to be continued...

(1) (Reply)

intimacy gadgets / Sensational Marriage Proposal... Dis Guy Is My New Role Model!! ;D / Share Your Experience With Room Mates Or Lovers Who SNORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.