Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic (19085 Views)

Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet / Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by everG: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
demelza: grin grin He may be a relative, you never know!
ARE U GUYZ WELL AT ALL? U DONT KNW KELECHI AMADI-OBI D RENOWNED PHOTOGRAPHER? BEEF NO GO KIL UNA 4 DS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by crystalballs: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Rita gave the expression of "stop flattering me, i know have past my prime'
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Minuteman: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
studio43: This could be her last chance...
Is she 80 yet?
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Chibby90: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
good 4 her
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Walert(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
mascot87: Why is that man in white so excited to the extent that he opens all his mouth like that?Na wa o undecided undecided undecided
Im sure he has sth up his sleeves.He resembles Sergeant Rogers!
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Acecube(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tears of confusion cry
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by yuzedo: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: Yuzedo..... YUZEDO!!!!

Come o!!!

Persin wants snatch your sweet ice cream girl o!! angry
bro tenk. Af send ritual killer to asasinet d jungle bunny lookin scooby doo. Am makin him d first escape goat for anyone dat looooook my sweerat in a funky way! angry angry angry sooooo wuzup, can u dash me 5k? I want to eat peppersoup pie. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by kunlesehan(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
mascot87: Why is that man in white so excited to the extent that he opens all his mouth like that?Na wa o undecided undecided undecided

He's like " eh Rita finally, eyaah "
.... lol
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Jaywilzee(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hahaha....how flopmantic....rita no greee abeg..
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by MrAboki: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
yuzedo:
bro tenk. Af send ritual killer to asasinet d jungle bunny lookin scooby doo. Am makin him d first escape goat for anyone dat looooook my sweerat in a funky way! angry angry angry sooooo wuzup, can u dash me 5k? I want to eat peppersoup pie. undecided

Neighbour!!

No na.. We the residents of Banana eyeland no dey borrow money na.. grin

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Soso990240(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
Na every artist wan marry dis gal? Firstly na LKT,now capital FEMi. Wait,did i just post here? Rubbish thread.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by simade123(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
boy dey look 4 oppourtunity
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Jonwesley(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Marthakings: THE GUY'S EYES ARE LIKE TORCH LIGHTS

Like your pet dog's eyes. Maybe the guy was just curious to catch all her reactions to his song. She don tay, abegi, forty-something years old they said.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Jonwesley(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
But how do you mean? Propose to someone you are not dating? Haba! Or the guy only wanted a dance with her?
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by beavaleria(f): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
chimchim1: i dey laugh too
lmao smileyfunny maybe the man want some love song also
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by PatAkpos: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Capital FEMI, abeg no give my babe false hope & babe, abeg, no be your age dey play hard to get!
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by babadem2much(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
he is happy 4 her dat @last the rice he is anticipating is getting almost ready

homesteady:

LOL! He's even more excited than Rita dominic
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by babycreamy(f): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
awwww... dis is lovely.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Abmarshalo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wayo guy see hin face. Him wan chop waka . Mumu proposal

ichomi: [img]http://1.bp..com/-ZO7vfBc0Ioc/UgICX2IzaLI/AAAAAAAACv8/VBUVXZqC__k/s1600/capital.jpg[/img]

R&B singer and Gbenga Adeyinka’s younger brother, Capital FEMI, over the weekend, took his time to propose to screen diva, Rita Dominic!

While performing his hit track Don’t Let Go at the celebrity ball in honour of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by the Actors Guild of Nigeria, he walked up to Rita, held her hands and began singing to her.
Seeming totally enthralled by the words and soulful tune rendered by the Year of R&B star, Rita went speechless as Kelechi Amadi Obi, Omotola and her hubby couldn’t help but marvel at the musician’s craft, Movie Moments reports.
Sources alleged that the two might hit off something cool as Rita seem to have enjoyed every minute of the performance.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/08/photos-capital-femi-proposes-to-rita.html
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by studio43(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jonwesley:

Like your pet dog's eyes. Maybe the guy was just curious to catch all her reactions to his song. She don tay, abegi, forty-something years old they said.

42 years old
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by DinhoMVP: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Well rehearsed script...the dude is simply trying to take advantage of her "singlehood" frustration...they'll crash as fast as they hook up...I de laff
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by caesaraba(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
DinhoMVP: Well rehearsed script...the dude is simply trying to take advantage of her "singlehood" frustration...they'll crash as fast as they hook up...I de laff

THIS IS WITCHCRAFT!!!

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Melancholy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Yea! My man CAPITAL FEMI the king of R&B for naija.All ur tracks in that album are bangers, unbelievably coming from a naija guy like u.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by sirEAGLES(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
@yuzedo in bey's word if u love if then u put a ring on it
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by omocheche(f): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
grailife: please did you say propose or he just sing a love song to her, holding her hand,infatuation is reallya big problem these days, just want say to congrats but got confused understanding your post, please elaborate
And u re confusing us the more, why? I no fit read d tin wey u write at all.

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by tdbanks: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
nothing spectacular.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by wrytazcut: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
I guess d guy is really feeling rita and rita is certainly enjoying every bit of it. hope they will work out somthing meaningful.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by denony(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
ok na
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Blessmira: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: Yuzedo..... YUZEDO!!!!

Come o!!!

Persin wants snatch your sweet ice cream girl o!! angry

Kai! was thinkin it should av bn '' Yuzedo sings a luv song 2 Reeta Dummynik '' cheesy
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Tinyemeka(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
The look in his eyes tells me that that Femi dude does not mean a single word of what he had just sang. undecided

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by suco50(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nice one Seun, cool business strategy. I can see u've really planted some comedians here to pull more traffic to NL cos some comments are jst unbelievable such that I ask myself often 'are these guys normal'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Of Dbanj And Tunde Ednut ( Photo) / Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) / Chidinma Ekile Gorgeous In Native Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.