Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Exposition Of Kingdom Principles - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposition Of Kingdom Principles (1642 Views)

EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth / Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7. / Exposition Of The Occult Prophets And Healers In The Organizational Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Goshen360(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bidam, first I, from the light of scriptures do have issues with anyone NOT ministering the new testament. This is mot to mean we can't quote or teach the old testament but what is the complete revelation of the old we quote or teach in the light of the new?
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by MostHigh: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Goshen360: Bidam, first I, from the light of scriptures do have issues with anyone NOT ministering the new testament. This is mot to mean we can't quote or teach the old testament but what is the complete revelation of the old we quote or teach in the light of the new?

That is like building a house with no foundation smiley

Old testament is the exact same as saying OLd God

God never changes. smiley
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by MostHigh: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Goshen360:

Yes my brother. We really have to hear what our brother shdemidemi have to say on that 2 gospels thing. Like I said on one thread, I'm trying to understand him but not yet. If I'm to explain or interpret things, I would say the gospel preached under the law changed because of what Christ did on the cross as finished works.

Maybe that's what or how our brother shdemidemi is explaining it in his own understanding but I, personally will love to follow a good explanation from him in that aspect so others can weigh what he really meant.

*** over to you, @ shedemidemi ***

If its thats hard to understand then wahala dey now smiley
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
Goshen360: Bidam, first I, from the light of scriptures do have issues with anyone NOT ministering the new testament. This is mot to mean we can't quote or teach the old testament but what is the complete revelation of the old we quote or teach in the light of the new?
You need to understand these facts my brother.

1.Jesus quoted from 24 different Old Testament books.

2.The New Testament as a whole quotes from 34 books of the Old Testament Books. These 5 books are never quoted in the New Testament: Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.

3.It is not significant that these books: Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, were never quoted in the New Testament, because they were part of "collections" of Old Testament books. Since other books within the same collection were quoted, this shows them too to be inspired.

Jesus, like all the Jews of the first century, divided the Old Testament into three "collections": the law, the prophets, the psalms. Jesus said: "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." (Luke 24:44)

Sometimes the sum of the Old Testament was referred to as two collections: the law and the prophets. Interestingly, Jesus referred to Psalm 82:6 as "Law": "Jesus answered them, "Has it not been written in your Law, 'I said, you are gods'?" John 10:34. This may explain why most of the time there were two collections referred to as a sum for the whole.

Gosh,i implore you to look at these scriptures with an open mind and tell me what you think.

"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. Matthew 5:17

"For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until John. Matthew 11:13

"The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John; since that time the gospel of the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it. Luke 16:16

Philip found Nathanael and said to him, "We have found Him of whom Moses in the Law and also the Prophets wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." John 1:45

After the reading of the Law and the Prophets the synagogue officials sent to them, saying, "Brethren, if you have any word of exhortation for the people, say it." Acts 13:15

"But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets; Acts 24:14

1 Like

Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Boomark(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
DrummaBoy: OK Bidam, Pls continue the discuss. I honestly thought U were through with that first post.

And as for the being through with U on this forum, I reconsider: Forgive me for being a pain... OK... I believe I am forgiven?

And as for U Boomark wey want pursue Bidam; if I catch U... person dey lay doctrinal foundation U say make im add KONKIRI...

E no good O... LOL!!!

grin
Abeg no arrest me o.
I really want to learn. Its just that i want to see scriptures about the kingdom principle in context to the discuss.

@bidam
please continue. Some of us don't have that book you recommend so we want to see those principles here.

but this one everybody is keeping quiet and oga G.O just dey wait for bidam does it mean there is nothing like kingdom principles? Is it different from following Christ?

1 Like

Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Goshen360(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
MostHigh:

That is like building a house with no foundation smiley

Old testament is the exact same as saying OLd God

God never changes. smiley

God is the same but let me make it eternally clear to you, the NEW IS NOT THE SAME AS OLD EVEN THOUGH THE REVELATION OF THE NEW BEGAN WITH THE OLD. THE CROSS OF CHRIST IS THE GREAT DIVIDER AND MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BTW THE OLD AND THE NEW. They're completely different sir - God Himself said so!

I nefa start dey show you scriptures you know... grin
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by Boomark(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Bidam lacks the integrity. That's the feeling i got when the OP invited bidam to come and give us the exposition. I don't want to learn something new and in the end it will be full of lies and unimaginable twisting of words.

I stayed this long cos i saw some good people here. But it seems we are waiting to build on a foundation with little or no konkiri. I have lost interest.

SMH!!!
Re: Exposition Of Kingdom Principles by christemmbassey(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Boomark: Bidam lacks the integrity. That's the feeling i got when the OP invited bidam to come and give us the exposition. I don't want to learn something new and in the end it will be full of lies and unimaginable twisting of words.

I stayed this long cos i saw some good people here. But it seems we are waiting to build on a foundation with little or no konkiri. I have lost interest.

SMH!!!

my bros Prophet Bidam has no other kingdom principle appart from tithe, sowing of seeds, giving ur isaacs, 1st fruites, harvests, etc etc etc and the fact that their god is a trader, money doubler, give me i give u and do me i do you, ive waited enof in this thread and its a shame that de bros has no boldness to state and standby what he believes in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Reject Jesus As Their Lord and Personal Saviour? / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity – TV Host Jumai Shaba / A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.