Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,274 members, 7,842,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail (18728 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by oneliegeria: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
"This comes as the Rivers State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Worgu Boms, has advised the Police to arrest the following members of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Evans Bipi (Ogu/Bolo Constituency); Victor Ihunwo (PHALGA Constituency III), Martins Amaewhule (Obio/Akpor Constituency I), Okechukwu Chinda (Obio/Akpor Constituency II) and Kelechi Nwogu (Omuma Constituency) for the role they played in the bloody confrontation that took place on the floor of the House on the 9th July".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Justice should go round since treasonable felony can be inferred from those Baggers like Evans Bipi.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by oneliegeria: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
And you are?
Classicalman: is chidi lloyd not an igbman?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by laplace19(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
NNMUU:

since he's been granted bail believe me this case will keep pending until it eventually dies down and is forgetten.
Remember this is Nigeria
. Your words sound not far-fetched... But one this for sure is that,even if this case dies down,the law of karma must surely have a noticeable impinge on all of them...it must hunt for them if they indulge in injustice. Amen!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by laplace19(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
NNMUU:

since he's been granted bail believe me this case will keep pending until it eventually dies down and is forgetten.
Remember this is Nigeria
. Your words sound not far-fetched... But one thing for sure is that,even if this case dies down,the law of karma must surely have a noticeable impinge on all of them...it must hunt for them if they indulge in injustice. Amen!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by victorv12(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
A corrupt system. A man that can carry the ceremonial mace of his state without any regard to attack is fellow lawmaker can still be set free by his state. Nigeria politics is not meant for the civil minded, it's for the dogs!!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by Bright2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Some times i don't understand why should some one say Chidi Lloyd was defending democracy in Rivers state,let me tell you that a police man was chasing an armed rubber & shot an innocent civilian is not an excuse before the law!where did you see this democracy in Africa,is it the one that just happened in Zimbabwe? Not to mention Nigeria before this same Rivers state where a Governor was sworn in without receiving public vote during election?How can some one who is defending his pocket later became a democracy defender? Iv'e not seen that democracy which some one mentioned not to talk of the anti virus of democracy.If what you see here is democracy then you,my dictionary or my teacher made a mistake. undecided
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by babsomotde(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
See penny change way he give court as bail. If na me, I go give am N1 Billion for bail, where on earth will he get it. Even if he gets it, I will ask for the source. Bad Humans....
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by Crixina(f): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
alpamo6: Confusing report, walkout maximum prison and couldn't meet up with the bail conditions.
I saw that too.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by semit: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Not new. Normal in naija
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by jadarmani(f): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
gud day all
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by koladebrainiac(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bright2: Yes arresting Evans Bipi & others is just to make the case look as if the judge is neutral & to create more fund for the judiciary but the truth is that there will be no way Chidi Lloyd purnishment will not be more compare to others.The judgement against Bipi & others will be determind by the outcome of the police investigation which will still make Evans Bipi & others purnishment mild.The court can't lay much emphasis on Evans Bipi & others because ignorant is not an excuse to the law.When i mentioned others even the Governor of the state Rotimi Amaechi & his CSO are among,so you see what i mean bringing these people in will make the case head no where or cause much delay.Let's watch if this will not end like Otedola & Faruk Lawal where all the video evidence of the money transaction was rubbished before our eyes. grin

The case too should involve patience jonathan and her handbang husband and wike.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by addictiv(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
if not anything, he is down by 10 million that is until another money sharing session comes up in the in the house
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by practitioner(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
victorv12: A corrupt system. A man that can carry the ceremonial mace of his state without any regard to attack is fellow lawmaker can still be set free by his state. Nigeria politics is not meant for the civil minded, it's for the dogs!!!
He was not set free bro,he was only granted bail,which he is entitled to constitutionally.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by mystic6ix(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
musiwa1a: grin

[size=28pt]
1. why would azikiwe an igbo man declare the federal republic of nigeria(north + east) in the eastern with balewa, while western nigeria remain federation of nigeria, if igbos own asaba. you can see that western nigeria (federation of nigeria) is not part of federal republic of nigeria

2. why would ojukwu an igbo man declare the federal republic of biafra in the eastern ,while western nigeria remain federation of nigeria, if igbos own asaba.

3. why did biafra blow up the niger bridge , when they declared biafra, if igbo own asaba

those who are shouting south south are trouble makers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPgbteWcBCY
[/size]
nigga u making no point

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by theomat: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
ohohohohohoh!!!hihihi!! 9ja.i don dey tired 4 dis country. Lawmaker way suppose vote law so we go followam go fight like acguoro.justice come do like this.means if u dey waka rich where misunderstanding enter no negociate carry any dia nakam nakam may carry go india 4 treatmen.highest dey go...i reserve pls cont...
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by blocker: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2013
grin Tell them make them hear oh!
frankgreat: In a country were the fight of cultism is invoke and u see a hon member Chanting slang belonging to baggars "AROMATE"and nothing is bin done to him? No arrest or investigation, nd u tell me dey r nt bias in dere judgement..I laugh in spanish
Re: Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail by jpphilips(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
size38: I have said it time and time again. Everytin happening in Rivers state is being engineered by d president. If not, why will those other 5 law makers not face trail as well? To me, chidi llyod is a defender of democracy. Rivers state has not known to be having financial crime, how come d EFCC has to come in to investigate their financial book if not for political witch hunting? D fuel subsidy crime is still there with d same EFCC turning their eyes away from Otedola and Farauk Lawan. Its mere political witch hunting on Amaechi. And we will resist it to d last in Rivers state.

who are the ''we''?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun & APC Governors Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Wike Cheers Rivers United To Victory During CAF Champion League Game (Photos) / APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.