Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited (3164 Views)

DAMN! How Barcelona’s Unbeaten Run Could Be A Curse In Disguise / Nasarawa United Ends Kano Pillars 201 Games Unbeaten Home NPFL Record / Chie.. Newcastle Don Spoil The Unbeaten Run Of Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by spikelord(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2006
We Can play 50 matches without loosing one!
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by Akolawole(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2006
spikelord:

We Can play 50 matches without loosing one!

No team can be boastful of that.
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by spikelord(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2006
But we almost did!
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by debosky(m): 3:32am On Jun 01, 2006
if the longest unbeaten run in the history of the english professional league means nothing, then 91 points in a season means nothing either. Besies its because chelsea have been losers for 50 years without winning the premiership that they are now all talking. but its all good, its definitely your time, enjoy it.

i'm not saying its the greatest achievement on anything, but it still hasn't been done by anyone else. i give chelsea and man utd credit for their back to back prem titles, treble win, etc. y'all should just do the same. Yes the run was ended, yes we only won the premiership that season, but until you equal or better that we still have bragging rights on that issue, just as y'all have on the 91 points thing, and man utd with the treble.
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by spikelord(m): 8:06am On Jun 02, 2006
Yes man!
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by otolorin(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2006
debosky:

if the longest unbeaten run in the history of the english professional league means nothing, then 91 points in a season means nothing either. Besies its because chelsea have been losers for 50 years without winning the premiership that they are now all talking. but its all good, its definitely your time, enjoy it.

i'm not saying its the greatest achievement on anything, but it still hasn't been done by anyone else. i give chelsea and man utd credit for their back to back prem titles, treble win, etc. y'all should just do the same. Yes the run was ended, yes we only won the premiership that season, but until you equal or better that we still have bragging rights on that issue, just as y'all have on the 91 points thing, and man utd with the treble.

waasere!
e ba mi sa l'atewo! (help me clap for him)
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by Priscila(f): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2006
All the “analysers” here especially our Antagonists, just next time please keep your words soft and sweet cos you don’t know when you may have to eat them.
Remember Class is permanent and form is temporary!
Isn’t it brilliant supporting Arsenal? Gunners in the house let me hear OLAY! OLAY!
They test your emotion everytime, occasionally letting you down by drawing or losing games they are fully expected to win,
Yet they also make you proud when they crush the likes of Real Madrid, Liverpool, and Juve with ease. Arsenal rocks when it matters most! You hear!
Anti-gunners on top there! You are like a bird standing on an anthill and since you are on elevated ground you think you are in the air forgetting you are still on the ground.
Gunners have the most beautiful football plus very beautiful players in England!
Fact!!!!
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by lalaboi(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2006
What a confession!!!.

Thank God u knew ur form was temporary. Lol
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by lalaboi(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2006
What a confession!!!.

Thank God u knew ur form was temporary. Lol
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by Priscila(f): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2006
lalaboi!
Do you have to repeat to sink your point?
When I say temporary ,form I mean all teams. My dear its never permanent.
Even Chelsea who lately have a formidable squad will tell you that.
As for arsenal we have the class and that version of Leonardo Da Vinci hatched a plan to disgrace us with his Beveren fiction.
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by under18(f): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2006
Guys are talking football that I float.
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by Priscila(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2006
If you need any help just read some history about arsenal on their site Arsenal mania.com.
We rock day and night
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by under18(f): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2006
I will get the site.
Great job
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by Priscila(f): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2006
Have fun.
Remember to pray always. God ever listens
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by tng(f): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2007
Hey people(chelsea fans) true other clubs like chelsea nd man U have won more trophys without the unbeaten run.Am a chelsea fan but give credit where it is due. NO premiership side has won the league without loosing a match- only ARSENAL.
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by tng(f): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2007
chelsea nd man U have won more trophys without the unbeaten run.[quote][/quote]

In recent times if i mite add.
Re: Arsenal's Unbeaten Run Revisited by randa(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2007
i have never really thiught of chelsea as worth yarning about, with all the cash spent over the years if he didnt win the leauge then i would think he is not a coach
imagine arsene wenger or sir alex with all that cash to burn, damn chelsea will be no where, i think the money that works for them will bring the same anger that is pervading mourinho and abramovich, imagine spending all the cash and no champions league win. i pray that mourinho wins the ecl so that his job will be secured

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call Fifa’s Bluff, Ositelu Advises Jonathan / Has Anyone Seen Sekou Oliseh Playing For Cska Moscow? / Arsenal Fans Furious As Aubameyang Left Pitch For Toilet Break In Brighton Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.