Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara (8456 Views)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage / President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Clemzy16(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
"fresh air"

"GEJ for president come 2015"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by plaetton: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
untainted:
Why are you so bitter? People choose to believe whatever they want and you are here dying for nothing.
Most of the black people who believe in God or Jesus are more intelligent than you but still made their choice.
Haba? Live and let live!

Which god does your so called intelligent black people believe in?
Do you know the percentage of Israelis that don't ek uven believe in their own god, not to mention your god.
civilized nations are training for the next frontiers of human civilization in space, while you frontally lobotomized Africans are stuck on totally useless, I mean totally useless stone age myths of a foreign land.
No wonder you the people that time forgot.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by RtFNJ: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
mooregan:
When yar'adua was president, he went to mecca. So y is GEJ going to Israel a big deal??
.. I wonder... God forbid.. U pple should GEJ alone b4 d wrath of God fall on U.. Y all dis hatred
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by skimarvel: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dats iz personal lyf 4 heaven's sake...U haters should just stop criticizin 4 1nce in ur entire lyf...nigerians re xo disgusting(some fractions)
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by frodobee: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
antartica: He is going to waste Hard earned resources that are needed for infrastructural developments and job creation in isreal deluding.

Blackman,black brain.Woe betide you muderfuckers for choosing to remain adamantly ignorant in the face of knowledge.

Oga, the one Nigeria has wasted on Mecca since the creation of Nigeria didnt cause a revolution- albeit it was a total FGN sponsorship.
As per brainwashing, if your grandfathers gods can raise him from the dead, show us and we will sing its praises and sell it to the world. Btw no pun intended.
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by mediachirps(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
JP things
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Okeikpu(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
antartica: He is going to waste Hard earned resources that are needed for infrastructural developments and job creation in isreal deluding.

Blackman,black brain.Woe betide you muderfuckers for choosing to remain adamantly ignorant in the face of knowledge.
AM SORRY 4YOU GUYS OVER THERE , U GOT THIEVES AS LEADERS.
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by emmanuel4758(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
plaetton: Useless Africans. A president going on a pilgrimage to another country just to shore up the stone age myths of another nation.
Which leader of a civilized nation has ever committed so national embarrassment to his people?

What is wrong with the African brain? What type of lobotomy did they perform on us that is being passed on from one generation to the next?
When will the African brain ever be liberated?
i would hav called u hediot bt i notice u ar more dan ediot sorry nt ur fault sha na ur sense dey give u wrong information about africa
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by ewet: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
mooregan:
When yar'adua was president, he went to mecca. So y is GEJ going to Israel a big deal??
There is nuffin wrong only if thy r using there personal funds.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by karpentar: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013

what pilgrimage to mecca?
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by karpentar: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
plaetton: Useless Africans. A president going on a pilgrimage to another country just to shore up the stone age myths of another nation.
Which leader of a civilized nation has ever committed so national embarrassment to his people?

What is wrong with the African brain? What type of lobotomy did they perform on us that is being passed on from one generation to the next?

what were your comments when past leaders visited mecca?
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by hillsate: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pilgrimage indeed and with Nasarawa State indigenes for that matter indeed.
Nasarawa and Niger States, which in nearer the FCT?
We know the whole plan. GEJ wants to appeal to Nasarawa state being a CPC State.
How can you leave the host of the FCT (Niger State) and now claim that a neigbouring state is nearer?
hmmm 2015! wahala go dey o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by untainted: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
plaetton:

Do you know the percentage of Israelis that don't ek uven believe in their own god, not to mention your god.
civilized nations are training for the next frontiers of human civilization in space, while you frontally lobotomized Africans are stuck on totally useless, I mean totally useless stone age myths of a foreign land.
Easy boy.
YOLO! The depth of your bitterness is really heartbreaking.
People believe in God and are so happy.
You are an atheist but this unimaginably bitter.
The belief in God will never end so long as there is life.
Learn to live with it and save yourself an early grave
Haba! YOLO; be happy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by plaetton: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
karpentar:

what were your comments when past leaders visited mecca?

Same. Mecca or Jerusalem. Africans are brainwashed slayes. What i cannot figure out is whether it is genetic or conditioning.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by plaetton: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
untainted:
Easy boy.
YOLO! The depth of your bitterness is really heartbreaking.
People believe in God and are so happy.
You are an atheist but this unimaginably bitter.
The belief in God will never end so long as there is life.
Learn to live with it and save yourself an early grave
Haba! YOLO; be happy.
Its not about just believing or not. Its about being hostage to the ancient myths and so much so that it beclouds sound judgement and critical thinking.
Most of the civilised nations were once religious and many are still so. But we do not see them wasting resources to cater for the religious beliefs of individuals. They use their surplus to educate and provide social services for the welfare of it's citizens.
An aid-receiving nation like Nigeria sponsoring religious nuts, beaded by the president himself, to a foreign land for religious shyt is more than moronic, it is sure sign of an epidemic disease of the mind. It brings tears.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
mooregan:

It is a big deal becos as a president he should lead his ppl out of slavery and brainwash but he chose to continue with the same ignorant activities

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2013

I wonder too brother.
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by PStacks(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
They go to Sauid for Hajj.

They go to Jerusalem for pilgrimage.

Bunch'a religious people but not one Godly person amongst us all.

The dirty faces of Religion.

Most religious country with highest number of evil perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
untainted:
Why are you so bitter? People choose to believe whatever they want and you are here dying for nothing.
Most of the black people who believe in God or Jesus are more intelligent than you but still made their choice.
Haba? Live and let live!

No they are not intelligent. If they were they would have realised they have been lied to. Look at the Pastors running around with jets and church members suffering- that isn't a sign of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Samunique(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
abu12: And what is the benefit of going to Israel? Or been the first sitting president to go on tourism in Israel make a better Christian than OBJ? This is religion colonialism.
That one na ur problem, after all many govt officials dey perform haji and lesser haji almost on monthly basis in Saudi. Gooo GEJ gooooo!
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by bokohalal(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Religious Tourism. I see why Arabs and Jews think they are better than the rest of mankind.
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by yungtunchi: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
WTF,,,wat is he tinking?nigeria money wen dem(him) don chop abeg make he return am first den go back to his duty cus dat is nt his duty na ways to take money be dis nw
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
plaetton:

True bro

The same god that walked in the garden,eat meat with the fairy tale Abraham. If at all i wanna go into religion or look into my spiritual path, Obatala and shongo would be an ideal story to look into. The stories of my forefather not one from Israel lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Samunique(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
abu12: And what is the benefit of going to Israel? Or been the first sitting president to go on tourism in Israel make a better Christian than OBJ? This is religion colonialism.
That one na ur problem, after all some Govt officials dey perform haji and lesser haji almost on monthly basis in Saudi. Gooo GEJ gooo!!!
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Samunique: That one na ur problem, after all some Govt officials dey perform haji and lesser haji almost on monthly basis in Saudi. Gooo GEJ gooo!!!

Still doesn't make it right.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by PStacks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nigeria uses every available oppourtunity to showcase our rich heritage of corruption..

Most commercial bankers would have heard of the Term "Round-Tripping"

I'm not a commercial banker but an investment banker. I forcast and speculate on currency prices.. (Not a Forex trader cos Forex trading has been bastardised in Nigeria)

Now, this is a religious exercise that would create avenue for corrupt practices to thrive..

The official exchange rate of the Naira today as we all know is #160.

In the name of Religion another corrupt practice would be opened up! Why sell at #146. The #14 difference, who bears that cost? If I now lie in the name of religion saying I want to travel for pilgrimage and buy at #146 and buy for 146 million naira, and I don't travel, and have 146 million naira at hand and I go to the pararel market to sell what I bought at #146 for #160 million.. I will be #14million richer for doing nothing! Just for wanting to travel religiously.

Religion would finish this country.. Who pays the extra #14? Govt? Tax payers? Who? There is no such thing as a free lunch nowhere..

Every slight oppourtunity we get, we spoil this country more and more...

If you are going for pilgrimage, why not buy at the prevailing market price at #160, what's the rational behind the #146...

So religious people gets it at #146 and we non-religious gets it for #160 and both religious and non-religious people go to the same one-market.. How am I to make up for that #14 naira difference..

#14 might look small on the face value but multiply it by the greed of our leaders say in 3million places and see where Money is being Round-tripped...

Nigeria o ni baje ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by yungtunchi: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
we call our self a religious country yet our pastors commit fraud either with the internet or with d mic,,,d muslims bomb humans nd roast dem like meat for lunch,,,nd here we are supportin our so called leaders on trip to f***ing countries,,hw many times barrack obama don go no pilgrimage? Or queen elizabeth don go saudi arabia for worship??God tell una say na der he dey? If ur heart is clean den u shall see God nd nt goin on a trip

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by Truckpusher(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
I have seen sophisticated hos going for pilgrimage undecided grin
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by PStacks(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
When these people embark on this pilgrimage and come back! Does it translate to a better society for us all? This are the uestions we should be asking ourselves, or is it just another Religious exercise as usual? And Business continues as usual?

Religious people but not one Godly person amongst us all!

Religion even drains our finances.
Religion scatters how Hallowed chambers of the Senate of the Federal Republic.

Religion is evil.

We can abolish Religion!
Yes we can..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by koladebrainiac(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tolexander:

source

Enjoy yourself after 2015 we wil see what wil happen. Continue use ur excecutive priviledge like pardoning thieves,granting amnesty to murderers and consider etradict Ibori from london. Its ur time. U n your Hippopotamus. . .go ön,its your time.
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by PStacks(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
mooregan:

GEJ going to Isreal even trips me, cos I thought GEJ has choosen China over America..

Funny enough, China still seeks to sign bilateral trade agreements with America.. Isreal is a key American alley. China and Isreal goes to meet America.. GEJ is going to meet China and Isreal that still runs to America.. Is GEJ forbiden to Romance with America directly? No, but Obama came to Africa and didn't visit The Giant in Africa and GEJ took it in bad blood and flew to China the next week for 3billion dollar debt. America is planning a 7billion dollar electrification for Africa of which Nigeria is to benefit.

White house simply said the truth, that Obama won't associate with the failure of Africa rather associate with Africa's Success story, White House said, Nigeria lacks Democratic Institutions.. These are not false Accusations, intead of GEJ to take it with a ppinch of salt and look on the brighter side and work even harder, he took it in bad blood and flew to China the next week.

But its funny China and isreal still runs to America while Nigeria runs to China and isreal that are at America's mercy.. Very logical if you ask my opinion..

Going to isreal or not going to isreal.. Pls fix Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Will Participate In 2013 Pilgrimage To Israel – Okpara by olede: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Man you are disgress to this forum
why don't u think of something meaningful to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistakes In Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (Pic) / 2019 Elections Is Defining Year For Nigeria - Jennifer Douglas-abubakar / Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.