Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola (28671 Views)

Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / Don Jazzy Pictured With Alexander Amosu's 18ct Gold With Diamonds Iphone 5 / Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by striker9(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
PeterKbaba:

Glad you understand... if you dont tame nigerias, they are ready to poo in the middle of the road
nice one
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Ayorh4you(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Korrection: Cant see dbanj around shaking his guvnor....instead he is busy in d US seeking cheap recognition.....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by ifihearam: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Korrection: Cant see dbanj around shaking his guvnor....instead he is busy in d US seeking cheap recognition.....

Mugu
Dbanj dines and rolls with presidents
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by paparazy09(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
J12: "Greatest gov ever liveth"? What is this guy smoking?
STFU.....no be person call PEJ his jesus on earth? why did u not ask what he was sniffing? I think he has a right to his opinions.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by babsomotde(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
okpara ugo:

Don Jazzy isnt an Igbo man.

You are wrong. He is Igbo from Delta State.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
sage_:

I never knew GEJ is an Igbo man. Thanks for the info.

It is very funny that for many Yoruba, if you are from the southern part of Nigeria and you are not Yoruba then you must be Igbo. It is that simple.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by kingcobra1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
D best remains jakande
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by bakynes(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:

the question is: why did you drop them by 3am ?

Mr Oga is Lagos a neighbouring state to Anambra state? I know how long he took me to get to d East from Lagos when I travelled to PH of recent considering Accidents,Robbery,trailers obstructing the roads and the poor state of these inter-state roads. Don jazzy is a true lagosian and gave his own opinion no body is discriminating Igbos in lagos,just adhere to d laws of the land and nobody will have any problem.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Tugbus(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
lols....Maybe he should come so that i will sell my brand to him..It will recall his senses back with immediate effect....Like he has gone mad already! ;Dlols....Maybe he should come so that i will sell my brand to him..It will recall his senses back with immediate effect....Like he has gone mad already!
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Godsonbalo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good one don baba J
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by emdidy: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
J12: "Greatest gov ever liveth"? What is this guy smoking?
If u azk me,na who i go azk? But if am 2 guez,he muzt be high on marijuana az uzual
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Mightyactor: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
respect is a reciprocal

Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by eightsin(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
sobastical: Nice one there... Humility is what I see here smiley

Whr does humility come in? He bowed down to a big man!
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Revolva(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
mee sef go reach the place wey IDJA dey one day i go shake hands with US president
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by omojaytee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Wait a min... Ezcuz me... *adjusts his glasses* did i just read?
Jazzy, 'best governor u call am?'
*faints
ehn, aπϑ so fcken wat!!
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Kunlexic(m): 4:03am On Aug 09, 2013
idirect: Baddest Governor ever liveth...
dnt say baddest gov ever liveth,u ii say goodest gov ever liveth,i dnt knw why i just like seeing dis man,am d next person to take pix with him after don baba j.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by LBT: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2013
mr.official:

Why drag his name to this? And just because you haven't seen a picture of Fashola and D'Banj doesn't mean they haven't taken picture together. Your hate is global in your head.
. Don't mind the hatter, probably he just finish smoking cow poo; Me am listening to VIP ft Rick Ross & D'Banj.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by JudiciumDei: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2013
Faashola is realy striving to clean up the deportation mess. Just swallow your pride and apologise.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by dossantos1: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2013
Judicium - Dei:
Faashola is realy striving to clean up the deportation mess. Just swallow your pride and apologise.

no are wrong:
its the sensible igbos in lagos trying to mend the relationship with the yorubas so that bigots like u wnt sand in their garri.
abi u nor see as Don jazyy take bow.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by tundelawrecegm: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2013
the greatest governor that everliveth is jesus
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2013
Don Jazzy with Fashola, D Banj with Amosun on wednesday.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by kaynel(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Friends indeed
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by frankchukwu: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
[Trus my ibo folks, biz opportunity is always utilyzd in everything we do. Who knows, BABA may b thinkin of an entertainment career after politics. Jazzy lomo, cary go!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by Akiika: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Wait a min... Ezcuz me... *adjusts his glasses* did i just read?
Jazzy, 'best governor u call am?'
*faints
May you cross over to H-E-L-L from the faint.
Re: Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola by saustine18: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Luking gud always
sad wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) / Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.