Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (28658 Views)

Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Vabama: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Shared With Caption ...

Ten years ago today on my 50th birthday we had our renewal of vows in Freedom Park on Lagos Island. Pastor Tony Rapu remarried us..Sir J and I. Six pastors were also part of the team that officiated. In the congregation was my Mum Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. She had taken a wine and white Ankara as aso ebi for the family. My aunties Mrs Gbemi Rosiji,Aunty Olga Miller,Aunty Fracesca Emmanuel were all there. All of them in their 80s...all of them now on the otherside of eternity. My almost twin sister Bisi was also there. She too is on the otherside of eternity. With my Dad and my late daughter. I believe that's what happens the older we get...the more milestones we hit. Memories of those we have loved and lost. However being on this side of eternity is soo good too. Challenging ...definitely especially the last 5years. Wawoo. A massive thank you to my sons Soji @mrjacobs_jnr and Gbenga @oj_poetry , my daughter Blessing @_blessing_douglas and grandaughter Dayo @atarahbaby for making these years bearable. Also my staff...Paulina,Micheal,John. Without this team this last 5years would have been impossible. Now the big 60 is here and I thank God for His oh so massive mercies. Yes that's it. Gratitude for health,for love of family and friends. Thank you Lord. Dress by: @lanredasilvaajayi Photo by: @badmantej

Arts By: CHIEFDONALD.com

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUYgvkhN8pn/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday joke silva

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chatinent: 12:56am On Sep 29, 2021
A woman of virtue. A woman in a woman.

Her body is well-covered unlike these Delilahs who wouldn't mind to take snaps naked all for cheap likes, shares, followers, and e-irrelevant validation.

A woman role model.
A wife who is successful and beautiful even in gray-headedness.

A mother in the making.

Her blouse is well adjusted to never uncover their personal cups. What do we see today? Half-naked fallen angels walking in bareness here and there without bras to hide their socks looking toe-ward, wearing revealing attire unveiling repugnant linens from their skirts, and chewing gums to the rhythm of their vacuous lunkheadedness.

A woman to be.

A woman who has all the sauce to empty the lacuna, and irony of Buchi Emecha’s Joy of Motherhood.

This generation needs to learn to be the woman in a woman. This generation has to learn to respect the gender God personally created without noise. This generation has to learn to respect that pride that use to be there! It takes a lot to be that woman!

Great respect to every woman who is a woman!

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by femi4: 4:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Iya ni yen.... Happy birthday "faculty"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by crazyABO(m): 4:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Why do these generation fail to see women like these as role model or mentor ? They would rather call them old school, whereas the new Sch generation Aunty Toke , Tonto can and will never achieve what these women has achieved as a mother, wife and even as a celebrity. Happy Birthday woman of honor and virtue, long may you live queen smiley

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Fine woman,60 looks good on her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday Ma

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by wolesmile(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Ever beautiful woman

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Mikelarteta(m): 4:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Age gracefully sweetheart. I have the feeling Olu Jacob is not maximizing the use this woman optimally. Wish I could be giving the chance.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by fasho01(m): 4:52am On Sep 29, 2021
60 looks good on her

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Afrocrafters: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Nice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by AsiwajuAsatheo: 4:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday to a definition of an African woman. Generations unborn will remember as a woman who works in the spotlight but wasn't carried away by the spotlight.

9 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday to her

las las Nairalanders no dey sleep

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Enudapan: 4:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms

Hbd
If nah all these young Bbn girls
Them for go studio go strip
Do small give away for versline crew

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by maxtop(m): 4:56am On Sep 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Happy birthday joke silva

I will personally report you to Uncle Olu Jacobs for disrespecting his wife. Youth of nowadays have no gumption at all grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Phiniter(m): 5:11am On Sep 29, 2021
hbd
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Triangles1(m): 5:12am On Sep 29, 2021
When you live a good live different from slaying boobs and assess online it will definitely show in your body.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Commentor: 5:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy Birthday to a legend.
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by TonyAntony: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Age gracefully sweetheart. I have the feeling Olu Jacob is not maximizing the use this woman optimally. Wish I could be giving the chance.
Sorrow... ��‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Atikualcameroni: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by maxtop(m): 5:17am On Sep 29, 2021
TonyAntony:

Sorrow... ��‍♂️

This is "agbado" if you know you know
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by maxtop(m): 5:18am On Sep 29, 2021
TonyAntony:

Sorrow... ��‍♂️
This is "agbado" if you know you know
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by janedonez(m): 5:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Congratulations Mummy, you were one of those shining lights that refused to be dimmed by controversies ravaging the Bollywood.
Where are their kids, I believe the daughters will take after their mum in character and excellence

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Madam Joke Silver is 60 years old? Then my late Ma died at 12. What's it with women (and girls) and ageing? Happy Birthday to the Amazon of the Screen and much Regards to Pa Olu Jacobs. More life.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Emeka71(m): 5:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Many happy returns madam.
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mekonglobal(m): 5:32am On Sep 29, 2021
TonyAntony:
Sorrow... ��‍♂️
Young Elder is this you?
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Happy 60th Birthday Madam Joke Silva.

A living legend she is.

[b]#RESPECT

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by greenie77: 5:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Praxis758: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Our young girls won't see this woman as a worthy role model, but would choose celebrity prostitutes, nudists and brats as their mentors

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Thanks mama for decent birthday outfit...... Cos am feed up of those advance oloshoooo unclothedness

3 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by babaRUNtinz(m): 5:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Mama niyen.. Many Happy Returns
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nikkganc08(m): 6:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola / Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.