Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Diary - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary (48139 Views)

BOOMERANG!!! The Diary Of A Foolish Lady. A Flash Fiction / The Diary Of A Crazy Kid / FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 1:13am On Aug 30, 2013
T gold: abegy do quick na
Hope you can handle wots coming.....ama blow ya mind!!!
Re: The Diary by Clemzy16(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2013
Slickest:
why not!

we r waitin oo..

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Diary by Aliyeous(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2013
Dear diary:am definitely following @slickest nyc wryt up @princesa hy bn a wyl
Re: The Diary by Madawaki01(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Ghen ghen ghen
Re: The Diary by princesa(f): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Aliyeous:
Dear diary:am definitely following @slickest nyc wryt up @princesa hy bn a wyl

hi you too, am aiit and chilling wink
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Slickest:
leaning my jaw on ma palm.

waiting 4 d bomb
....... puffin ma skunk
Re: The Diary by Okonjoiweala(f): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Na wa o, is ur baptismal name suspence?
Re: The Diary by AMYpurple(f): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Okonjo iweala: Na wa o, is ur baptismal name suspence?
yea sweerie,dts his middle name...kinda depressing.
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Issue 6
---------------------------------------------------
I made eye contacts with Eugene by blinking my eyes rapidly, I didn't want to alter a word so I don't call unnecessary attention which might lead to suspicions, Eugene understood my silent conversation and approached me, He looked at little Sunday who was unable to answer the inquisitive crowd, He kept licking the shoe because a 2 year old boy who can not even say his name will find it difficult to give them the answers they seek. We stood with the crowd for some minutes to show little concern for our neighbour, in no time, we opted out of the crowd and faced the path to Mama Onome's. bukkah, Eugene looked at me and didn't waste anytime in asking me what was going on, I also didn't waste much time in narrating the unfortunate incident to him, Eugene was so frightened with his looks as he kept asking me how we were going to dispose the body, he made it known to me that he couldn't sleep under the same roof with a corpse while I was concerned about the story not leaking to the public. We got to Mama Onome's place some minutes to six and ordered for our meal, Onome kept looking at me like we had an unfinished business, her looks made me uncomfortable to the extent I stopped looking at her, I faced Eugene who looked like He was vexed at me for what happend, he looked like he was waiting for the right time to scold me. Sluggishly I consumed my meal with thoughts of the aftermath, suddenly Uche appeared in front of me with his usual smile, "Bros...I don dey find you..." , I saw his lips move but I couldn't comprehend what he said, my head was occupied with questions and possible solutions and not to pay attention to some ranting jambite in front of me, all I heard him say was. "...so what do you say?..", I replied him yes so he could just leave me alone to think, Uche left happy while I felt glad like I just got a burden off my head.

Eugene is about to finish his food and I have to drop this pen so he doesn't think am going crazy writing a story on a diary.

23:00
Things are getting messier and out of control, Eugene and I left Mama Onome's place for home, we got home when the day was beginning to welcome the night, we got to the compound and there were so many people who have decided to take interest in the missing Mama Sunday, my heart raced when I saw the crowd, I approached Papa Sunday and talked like I didn't know a thing, he explained angrily and told me a search party had gone in search of his wife, I told him I wanted to get my clothes changed and I would join him in no time. I walked in to my apartment with my cousin who immediately raised his voice as he picked Mama Sunday's red shoe that had been on the floor for hours, the other foot was the one little Sunday took outside which was the cause of the mammoth crowd outside, I begged Eugene to keep his voice down, he ordered me to tell him what was going on which I had already done, I opened my room for him to see for himself, as he entered the room Uche barged in to the house asking the reason for the crowd, he was proceeding to the room when I quickly got in front of him, Eugene exclaimed "Jesus" from the room as Uche stretched his neck to see what was going on through my transparent curtain, I pushed Uche outside who acted like he saw something, he kept quiet and didn't say a thing, I asked why he came over to my place this late, he replied saying "na you talk say make I come now..", then I recalled acknowledging him to do something I didn't even know about. Uche said he wanted to leave in a hurry, I got disturbed at the change of his mood, at first he was curious now in a hurry to leave, definitely he saw something, all that ran in my head as I tried questioning him to know if he had seen anything, all he wanted was just to leave the house. My phone rang which quickly triggered my reflex, I reached for it in my pocket and picked the call, it was Onome calling but I couldn't pay attention to her, I just made it known to her by saying " e be like this guy don sabi ooo...I gats follow am find wetin I go do....", with the phone still close to my ear I followed Uche who took to his heels, the call with Onome was slowing me down so I ended it.

I followed Uche to see where he was headed, cut in on every corner he tilted in to without me being seen, soon he was home, he dashed into his fenceless compound while I stood at the edge of a fence expecting him to come out with the whole residents in his house, Uche did come out, but he did with a bucket filled with dirty plates, he wore a look of frustration as the ranting voice of his mother followed him out complaining of his lateness, I sighed and turned back when I realised I left my cousin alone in the house with the corpse, I sped back home but slowed down when I got close to my compound, the vigilante's were around and also willing to help solve the case. I tried my bit to act normal as I walked past the crowd facing my room, I over heard people making suggestion that the police be involved, I knew it wasn't funny anymore, though it was never funny...Papa Sunday approached pleading I accompany him to the police station tomorrow, I gave in right away so that would take away any suspicion, I calmed him down giving all sorts of assumptions that I know wasn't true, he wasn't moved by my presuppositions which in any way didn't get me surprised, we both agreed and he shook my hand thanking me who is the culprit in front of my apartment which happened to be the crime scene. I walked in to my apartment locking the door behind, it was relatively dark which prompted me to turn on the torch on my Nokia phone, the whole sitting room was empty, Eugene was no where to be found... I called out to him but Onome responded from my bed room...I was so eager to know what she was doing there, I stopped at the entrance of my bedroom... The pool of blood halted my movement, someone's blood flowed out my room like a stream...slowly I stepped in it raising the curtain, Onome was standing by cupboard crying...I looked to the ground and saw Eugene faced to the ground with a knife stuck in his neck....Eugene had been killed by my girl friend in my house....WHY...........
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
lipsrsealed[quote][/quote] c gobe
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Ghen ghen, omo you own don catch you big time o.
Re: The Diary by Clemzy16(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Oboi, dis diary don carry k-leg.

THIS IT JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE END

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
Issue 7
The best I could do at that moment was to scream, I screamed at Onome "wwwwhhhhhhyyyy!!!...., what have you done..?", I leaned on the wall with my head facing the ceiling and my eyes closed, I knew no one would hear me scream so I screamed at her again but all she did was cry with her hands painted in blood, she explained while she sobbed that she thought I was confused (of cause I was confused...), I asked her if I ordered her to do anything as such, I never even asked her to come over..."I never needed your help!!!..." I screamed at her again, she explained further telling me she called earlier to ask if no one knew about the incident, she said I told her it appeared this guy knew something and that I was thinking of what to do. Yes I recalled her calling me but I never told her I wanted to get rid of my cousin...oh my God!!! She thought I was talking about Eugene when I said " e be like this guy don sabi ooo...I gats follow am find wetin I go do....",
She must have thought I was referring to my cousin, no wonder she kept staring at me in the bukkah, I told her I was talking about Uche and not Eugene, " this is my cousin you just murdered...and Uche appeared not to know anything after all....", this is way more than I bargained for. Onome went to the kitchen to clean her hands and other stained parts of her body and clothes that had blood dots, she told me she had to leave that it was getting dark, she promised to check back in the morning, she moved close to me and told me everything would be fine, she said since I had the perfume I should just spray it all around to clear the doubts of having spiritual visitors. I was left alone after Onome helped in mopping the floor coloured in Eugene's blood, I laid Eugene beside Mama Sunday's body which was already turning white, I pushed Eugene's tongue into his mouth and commenced the anti decomposition routine, I poured the salt on his chest but had no cotton wool left, so I thought to myself I needed to go get my own instead of collecting from Papa Sunday.

It was about 9pm and I needed to trek some metres to reach the chemist shop, Chinedu doesn't close on time so I was confident I was going to catch him there, I got to Chinedu's shop who had his generator still on but it looked like he was packing already, I greeted him and requested for the wool, he gave it to me and I paid him quickly, I asked him why he was closing so early and he replied saying an order was given by the Chief that everyone should be in their houses by 10pm, he said the missing woman from my house was the reason for it and that the police would engage in a thorough investigation and a house to house search tomorrow. My heart raced for this little information I was fed with by the chemist, I acted like I wasn't concerned as I waved him good night and walked out of his shop, I walked at a normal pace when the whole street was lit up suddenly by bulbs, the phcn had done the right thing when I needed it the most, I walked faster as I listened the noise of both kids and adults screaming all around in response to the power that was restored. I got home, opened my door and locked it as soon as I got in, I turned on the light and it came on, I breathed the air of relief thanking God the ghost didn't touch the bulb, just then it crossed my mind that I hadn't sprayed the perfume , quickly I rushed to the room to cover Eugene's nose and ears which I did in no time, I searched for the perfume but it was no where to be found, I turned the whole house up side down in search of the green bottle but nothing was all I found.

The missing perfume kept telling me I was in for it big time, I have two dead bodies in my bedroom in which 1 is my neighbours wife and the other happened to my cousin. As of the time am writing this, I am not sure of my survival, confusion has taken the best part of me, now I have lost my sceptical senses, now I believe in ghosts but its still not going to put me out of this mess, options unveiling in my head telling me to just run away from all this...but how far will I run when my house is going to be searched tomorrow (all this village people and their traditional doctrines, searching people's houses for a missing person, very right denying...), keeping these bodies are my top priorities right now but where to keep them is the problem. My apartment is just a room and a parlour, one kitchen, one bathroom and one toilet, all is in a single form so definitely space is something I don't have, I thought for minutes in silence on my couch in the sitting room where I sat, power was still so much around as it gave life to the environs, their tvs and radios murmured to indicate they all were very much awake. I sat reminiscing the short moments I spent with my cousin, the joy on his face when I opened the door to let him in, he had always wanted to stay with me which he eventually made possible, I was his favourite cousin and he made it known to the world, now in such a short moment I lost him to the stupidity of a village slowpoke.

I dozed off whilst lost in the thought for solutions and reminiscing of my beloved cousin, suddenly came the bounce of the ball from my kitchen, I stood up immediately and looked at my kitchen door, the ball kept bouncing as I walked towards the kitchen, I heard whispers from the kitchen but I couldn't hear a word, sweat started dripping from my face alone as my lips got dried up immediately,the light in the kitchen was on which I saw through the opening below the door, there was a shadow moving underneath indicating someone or something was in my kitchen, the bouncing did not stop as I tiptoed closer to the door, I thought of opening the door swiftly but another idea blew in my head, I decided to look through the keyhole so I could get a clear and perfect view on who ever it was. I got closer silently without making a sound, I bent to the height of the keyhole placing my right eye in front of the keyhole, I could see the whole kitchen, it was lit up and totally empty but I could still hear the continuous bounce of the ball, I stood up and bent down completely to the ground hoping I would get to see the legs of what ever it was...all I saw was a ball touching the ground and going back up, my heart raced like never before as I stood up to look through the keyhole once more maybe I might be lucky this time catching it unaware...I bent again placing my eye in front of the keyhole, I moved my eyeball right and left scrutinising the kitchen from the tiny whole.....suddenly an eyeball obstructed my view as it also looked straight in my eye through the keyhole from inside the kitchen ....
Re: The Diary by Bantino(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tripple wahala
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yepa, did i hear you say triple wahala, i say bunch of wahala. You story is getting more scary o.
Re: The Diary by Madawaki01(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2013
Omo see gobe...BIG GOBE
Re: The Diary by AMYpurple(f): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2013
eyeball to eyeball...lol
very very scary
Re: The Diary by Clemzy16(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dis wan pass triple wahala, infact na combination of wahalas..

Abeg slickest update fast, no time for suspense. End Time Tinz.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
chai,...... wierd but dangerous
Re: The Diary by Karevwite: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
hehehehehe...eye contact
Re: The Diary by Queenxstar(f): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
yeeeh!!
Re: The Diary by Buccinator(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
** . . ** Thiz iiz veeerry scuuuurry . . **.my Ventricles raced down the story at 100 beats per minute!! Wondering where U get all thiz ghosty idea's from! I dont see any solutions2 his problems . .iz he gonna die? Sure he will! Do us some favor. .schedule ur updates . .or do it naw naw naw . .else people like me 'll start dying from "Horror Induced Reflex Tachycardia" . . .coma!!!
Re: The Diary by Aliyeous(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Huhhh e don b 4 dis guy ohh...nobdy sees d eye n go scot free...ghen ghen gheeeen
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Issue 8
I staggered back with my hand covering my mouth (I didn't want to shout since the coast was still much occupied with bodies, I'll only put myself in to more trouble), I stood at a distance locking straight at the kitchen door, the ball did not seize bouncing even after the bouncer knows he has been seen (well...kinda), I spoke with a pinch of confidence "Kako what do you want?....", suddenly the ball stopped bouncing and the door handle (kitchen door) started moving downward slowly, the door slightly opened but not completely as I could only see the interior through the spaced line, there was so much silence my shaky breath made a hell of noise, I stood like a statue waiting for the next movement from the kitchen when suddenly....the door barged completely open with so much force as the kitchen bulb broke simultaneously in the process. There was total darkness in the kitchen with no light reflecting in to the kitchen, I was so scared my ghost almost jumped out of my body, the ball rolled out of the kitchen slowly and stopped at my feet, it was so cold I felt the dew on it, I looked at the ball and swallowed the little saliva in my dry mouth, I raised my head slowly towards the kitchen looking into the darkness, suddenly two eye shaped lights came on, they were someone's eyes without the pupil... It looked like they were looking straight at me. I didn't wait for the next revelation because it appeared the eyes were getting closer (I mean coming out of the kitchen...), I ran outside closing the door and sitting at my own door step, the security light on the ceiling shone to the whole extended balcony which calmed me down a bit, I relaxed outside for few minutes until.....

Papa Sunday came outside of his apartment with a bucket in his hand aiming to get some water from the well, he saw me and asked why I was outside, I smiled at him saying " its nothing really....na my fan dey do like kolo...so I say make I come take fresh air for outside..", I stammered my way through my explanation but at least passed my message, he looked at me and shrugged as he proceeded to the well. I raised my head and looked straight at the diminishing point of the security light reflection, beyond was so dark I couldn't even see the fence of the house, Papa Sunday returned from the well with the filled bucket in his hand, I looked at him and smiled again but he wasn't looking at me, he just opened his door and walked in with his bucket full of water, I rubbed my face telling my self to stop acting suspicious. I raised my head again looking straight when this white figure appeared, it wore a sparkling white garment and it was standing in the dark, it was looking straight at me but I couldn't see any part of his face or body, all that was visible was the white garment. Suddenly Papa Sunday's door shook open again, I looked at him and he said holding a screw driver in his hand " make I help you check the fan...", then I remembered his bountiful dexterity in electronics, I knew nothing was wrong with my fan but I needed to just let him in my house because this paranormal is too much for me to bear, I told him it was okay and I stood up immediately, I opened my door and he went in...I looked behind me to check on the white clothed figure but it was gone.

Papa sunday went to the fan regulator on the wall and stuck his screw driver in the screw holes, I looked away back in the kitchen but the eyes were gone, I sighed and looked back at mediocre Papa sunday who didn't know he was supposed to turn on the fan for confirmation, he kept hitting his screw driver on different parts of the regulator which made me smile, " I think you should involve the police in this...because Mama Sunday no dey waka dis kind waka..." I said to Papa Sunday, he replied telling me that had already been solved that the police would place this area on a 24 hour surveillance and also search residents apartments "..you know our people can be funny...I get feeling say person don kill my wife..". I was shocked at his conclusion, he didn't even say anything about kidnap, he explicitly made his thought known, I got more scared when he said whoever was responsible would not go scot free, I inquired how he was going to do that if the police failed to come up with any info, he just laughed and said " when no be say Baba Odika don die....the person go see death but he no go gree die...". I swallowed spit and shook my head at what is to come because the confidence in Papa Sunday's voice was straight and precise, "...but people just wicked shaa....how can someone just be so evil and bold enough to harm a fellow human...but am hopeful and optimistic sha.... " I said just to fake my innocence to Papa sunday, suddenly there was a loud noise from my bedroom as if someone pulled down something heavy, we both looked in the room's direction as I immediately shouted " Eugene!!! You don dey sleep dey waka again...", Papa Sunday didn't look bothered because he knew I had a visitor earlier today.

Papa Sunday was done coupling the regulator back to the way it was, he turned on the fan and it began to roll, "good as new.." He said as he walked towards the door telling me goodnight, I thanked him following him outside unconsciously until I noticed I had already shut door, my head was occupied with the loud noise that came from my room, I wondered what in God's name could have made that sound from a room where two cold dead bodies are, I thought this had gotten to the peak but right now its obvious it hasn't even begun, is it Papa Sunday's threat that doesn't sound empty at all or my lost perfume which happens to be my only hope of getting rid of the two ghosts stalking me and making my life a living hell. I thanked Papa Sunday once more before he finally jammed his door, the silence of the night alone was capable of bringing fear in to man's heart,I stood outside for few minutes when that scary figure in white appeared again in the dark, quickly I turned around and reached for my door which was already opened, I rushed in and I saw what I have never seen in my life.......

My mouth was wide opened at the gore and bizarre scene in my sitting room, my heart raced so fast I thought I was going to pass out, I felt pain in my chest because it was so sudden....

I looked around my sitting room and it was a picture of horror, my legs shook but I could still manage standing steady on the ground, I couldn't scream or even make a sound so as not to send any signal to anyone if I didn't want to end my existence.

Tears strolled down from my ducts out of fear and pity for myself, I kept looking at the wall with inscriptions all over it, " I AM WITH YOU..."... It was written repeatedly on the ceiling and walls in dripping blood...how on earth can all this be written in just few minutes... I am definitely not alone in this house...

my house would be searched tomorrow and I still have two dead bodies laying in my room...now I will have to clean this diabolical writing on the wall and ceiling all through the night....all this I thought less than 45seconds in my busy head....God help me....this will be my worst birthday ever (that's if I ever live to see another)..."

4 Likes

Re: The Diary by Aliyeous(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Buccinator(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Mmmmmh! Two words: Horror Full!
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
huhuhuhhh....... na meeee oooooo

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Buccinator(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
angry Ammmma show thee pepper if thou refuseth to updateth soon!
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Buccinator: angry Ammmma show thee pepper if thou refuseth to updateth soon!
Inspiration dey show I'm sef......
Re: The Diary by domdolly2050(f): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Slickest,am still awake waiting for your update! wink
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Issue 9

I stared in disbelief as blood dripped from the ceiling and rolled from the walls to the ground, the inscription "I AM WITH YOU" which had absolute meaning to me gave me intense fright as I wasn't confused but realised I had fallen in to a deeper supernatural chaos, my fear aggravated from the level it was to another whole new level, the rate at which my heart beat was like it would break through my chest bone. My couch received droplets of blood from the ceiling and sunk it in, quickly I moved the chair to a save beneath and thought of a fast way out before dawn, absconding was not a reasonable option for me but staying is also a demanding bravery to stand the paranormal. My first quest for bravery was quickly accomplished when I took courage to get the scrubbing brush and a bucket from my bathroom, I went outside to get some water from the well so as to aid my cleaning, I stood outside to gather more courage as if the breath I took in would give it to me, the figure in white garment was in the compound this time, he stood in the brisk of light shone from the security bulb on the balcony, I couldn't help but shake at the horror its face projects, I got a brighter and closer look at his face than the first time I saw it, his torn out mouth made his tongue dangle as he tilted his half broken head to look at me, his iris were cracked with red veins and his skin's whitish texture diminished as a result of the yellow light flash, I took a closer look at his hands and legs which appeared like it was torn apart by an hungry bear, sweat kept emitting uncontrollably from all over my body as I shook from where I stood.

I welcomed back my bravery when I just walked past him and faced the well, I found it hard to concentrate on me getting water from the well as I kept looking behind at the frightening man, he stared at me also for no reason, I do not know why he had decided to pick me as his fright victim but I am sure not liking this, I kept emptying the rubber container in to my bucket without looking until I felt over flown water on my feet and trouser then I noticed my filled bucket, I grabbed the bucket's iron handle and rushed back to my apartment but with my eyes still stationed at the horrible man, he moved closer as I got to the door but I didn't watch him take another step before I slammed my door. I went to the kitchen where I believed Kako was hiding but with my new found bravery I just had to go in to the darkness, I groped for the rag I usually place on my cabinet and I got some detergent too, I rushed out of the kitchen as I undressed walking back to the bloody sitting room, I had only my boxer short on which I could afford to dispose after cleaning, I dropped my shirt and trouser on the arm of the chair I moved to a blood free dripping area of my sitting room, I couldn't dare go into my room for now for no other reason but the loud sound that came from in there...I can't stand an extra scene that might lead to a heart attack...I picked up a broom laying in a corner of my room and I started the endless seemed cleaning.

I scrubbed, cleaned and mopped for minutes which got me exhausted, l left tiredness in the waiting room and continued the cleaning not minding if I would slump, this was just the first phase of my task I thought as I waved my hands back and forth, left and right; I still had to move the bodies to a to hidden place which at that moment was totally in the dark for me, my belief was that solving the present problems creates makes it easier to solve the next. Sweat rolled from my face to other parts of my body as I stood strong to make sure the cleaning left no spot behind, thoughts of no accidental situation be clouded my head as I have always believed nothing happens by accident, I imagined all this happening without power (light), I definitely would be in serious dilemma; I scrubbed and mopped with the little energy left in me which I didn't settle to stop anytime soon till I was done. My legs got weak and my hands got stiff, they couldn't go any further, not even a push had an effect on both, it was a signal for a rest, I was extremely exhausted and I couldn't force it anymore, I sat on my three seater couch and took a heavy deep breath, my hairy chest had dew of sweat on it as I rubbed it all over down to my tummy, I rubbed my wet hands on the chair to get the soapy water off my palms when I stumbled on my precious diary, I picked it up and saw my black pen rested behind it....I looked at my wall clock and saw it was some minutes past 11 o'clock, I have decided to record all that had happened some few hours ago till now.

8th Jan 2009

08:00
I reached for the kitchen after recording the happenings in my diary, I was so famished I had to take eat something, I went into my dark kitchen but turned on my nokia torch to lighten the place up a little, I opened my double cabinet and reached for the white sack where I usually stock my yellow garri, I picked a bowl on my cabinet and stuffed it in to the sack, I added some water and a spoon full of sugar, I stirred it and started drinking like a glutton, the garri rose strong but I needed energy to work so I consumed it strong without adding more water, I went back to my seat to relax while I consumed my meal knowing I had time on my side, I had till dawn to solve my whole problems including that of the dead bodies in my room. I had gone to the well to get more water to conclude my cleaning but feared that my movements might raise some suspicions in the morning....its something I had to do, in all my journeys to the well I didn't see the figure on white which was an advantage for me, It allowed me work faster and concentrate more on my thinking on what to do. At last I was done, I took a rotating view on my walls and ceiling, though they looked wet but at least my cleaning was flawless, there was no spot of blood anywhere which made salute my effort, the only thing left was for me to pray that the walls and ceiling dries up before morning...just then...
an idea came to life in my head.

I jumped in to my trousers and reached for my room key in my pocket, I just recalled the section of my ceiling I left opened in the toilet, I rushed to the toilet and turned on the light to look through the ceiling, I kept some of my belongings in there, I call it my arctic because most things I don't need but haven't disposed are I there, I sometimes hide seized balls in there too (children in my compound have succeeded in breaking all my glass windows each time I get them fixed), I knew in there was my best option. I went back to the room to get it opened but my racing heart slowed me down, I was about opening the door when my phone suddenly rang....it was Onome asking if I was okay, I told her I was and also my plan. I put the key in the door hole and turned it, gradually I opened it and reached for the switch on the wall...."MY GOD...." was all I could whisper...my heart raced faster and knew I was in for it....
Re: The Diary by Buccinator(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2013
9z job. . Do u realy knw dt suspence kills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Out The Catholic Church At Her Mother's Funeral Mass / Oceanofpdf.com Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.