Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13700 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Van snickers:

The Islamic Moderator is very unprofessional. The bigot blew a simple issue out of proportion.

I agree that maclatunji's attitude towards manmustwac was 'unprofessional' but still manmustwack acted 'unprofessionally' too. I understand that both mods acted out of a growing anger and frustration for whatever reason(s) but still Seun took this a bit too far.

I know Seun is capable of acting irrationally sometimes because of a prior grouse somewhere. He did this to JeSoul and I believe that is one of the reasons JeSoul is not here today. I dare say manmustwac's response to this ish with JeSoul laid the foundation for whatever he is facing today.

For me, the ish basically is getting Seun to start respecting his mods and not pounce on them at every slightest provocation. If on the other hand the goal is to get maclatunji replaced then I don't want any part in it.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Amebo tongue
grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

I respect you too and try be at peace with you and everyone. If you had read through, you would have had the answers to this your STU-PID assertion and UNTHINKABLE talk. Don't you also made comments here and people misunderstood you and you had to come explain? Why do you take my comments as silly if you haven't read what I meant? You just pissed me off mehn. angry

And btw, what in the world you trying to say that if it was JeSoul, I won't talk like that? Again, two pages have past and I maintain my stand here, "SHOULD" it happen that MMW will be replaced, an Atheist MUST replace that position.
Sweery calm down... Bikonu... Whenever you are angry I can't eat, drink, sleep, bath, browse (tongue), work, think clearly and so much more... Please, I'm on bended fingers, no vex again cry cry
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Nah mehn!

First of, I made no assertion! Secondly, I read through your OP again and the follow-up but still your so called TRUTH is still elusive. Bottom line is that the OP is simply silly!!! Thirdly, if you have something tangible to say other than your silly OP, then say it and stop being pissed by what shouldn't piss anyone off.
My brother from another mother, e don do abeg. Let love reign and let us direct our ire in the appropriate direction
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Never mind!!!
Goshen360:

Good. Thank you!
Ehen, berra. Now kiss a holy kiss and make up. grin

Peacemaker l'omo... cool grin grin grin tongue
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:
My brother from another mother, e don do abeg. Let love reign and let us direct our ire in the appropriate direction

Thanks but I have no ish with anyone!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi: LB please I need to get something clear here. Is this thread and the all 'affirmative' action about manmustwack or maclatunji?

Answer when you can!

This thread is about manmustwacc.........macbantunji can go to hell
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

I agree that maclatunji's attitude towards manmustwac was 'unprofessional' but still manmustwack acted 'unprofessionally' too. I understand that both mods acted out of a growing anger and frustration for whatever reason(s) but still Seun took this a bit too far.

I know Seun is capable of acting irrationally sometimes because of a prior grouse somewhere. He did this to JeSoul and I believe that is one of the reasons JeSoul is not here today. I dare say manmustwac's response to this ish with JeSoul laid the foundation for whatever he is facing today.

For me, the ish basically is getting Seun to start respecting his mods and not pounce on them at every slightest provocation. If on the other hand the goal is to get maclatunji replaced then I don't want any part in it.

Abegi.....Mmc didnt act ‘unprofessionally’
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by vedaxcool(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Sweery calm down... Bikonu... Whenever you are angry I can't eat, drink, sleep, bath, browse (tongue), work, think clearly and so much more... Please, I'm on bended fingers, no vex again cry cry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Which issue? Seems I have been missing a lot in my time away from this section

Yarn me the koko, abeg! cheesy

The issue is simple
-macbantunji banned a thread on the islam section that was similar (a mirror response infact) to a muslim thread that was well recieved on the religion section
-mmc complained twice in the islam section that the thread was harmless and a christian version of a muslim thread that was allowed on the religion section therefore, the thread shouldnt have been banned
-macbantunji hid manmustwaccs complaints twice and also ignored mmc on the mods thread. Macbantunji has not even commented once to mmc on this issue: just hidden cmments and silencee
-mmc then told me on the complaints section the history of the islam section, the death fatwa on seuns head and the rise of ayatollah macbantunji. His comment got him the sack
-macbantunji is not even queried

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Abegi.....Mmc didnt act ‘unprofessionally’

Okay o! But you guys are yet to agree on what action to take and how best to go about it! I have been waiting for the action points.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Enfant terrible. Smh

I resemble small pikin abi? Enfant terrible? Bring your boobs make i suck na.........foolish girl

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
striktlymi:

Okay o! But you guys are yet to agree on what action to take and how best to go about it! I have been waiting for the action points.

Muskeeto has given us a plan

musKeeto: Well, it might be the signal for me to move on to better things, lol.

If only all regulars would quit posting for a week.. it might work.. We can also change our sigs to link to this thread.. And Deepsight's post is also poignant in buzugee-speak.. The only way Mac will have his moderator post removed will be if his actions start to hurt Seun's financial status. Till then, we might as well share a bottle of Gulder and move on..
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I resemble small pikin abi? Enfant terrible? Bring your boobs make i suck na.........foolish girl

Sharrap there!!! Don't you have respect for ladies? Which bossom you want? The one you suck at birth nefa do you ni? I have told you to STAY OFF HER YOU HEAR OR YOU WANT MAKE BODY GUARDS COME DEAL WITH YOU NI? NONSENSE!!! angry
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:

Ishilove:

Ehen, berra. Now kiss a holy kiss and make up. grin

Peacemaker l'omo... cool grin grin grin tongue

Thank you sweerie. I no vex again but make you go prepare that delicious okporokpo make I chop naw. grin
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

The issue is simple
-macbantunji banned a thread on the islam section that was similar (a mirror response infact) to a muslim thread that was well recieved on the religion section
-mmc complained twice in the islam section that the thread was harmless and a christian version of a muslim thread that was allowed on the religion section therefore, the thread shouldnt have been banned
-macbantunji hid manmustwaccs complaints twice and also ignored mmc on the mods thread. Macbantunji has not even commented once to mmc on this issue: just hidden cmments and silencee
-mmc then told me on the complaints section the history of the islam section, the death fatwa on seuns head and the rise of ayatollah macbantunji. His comment got him the sack
-macbantunji is not even queried
My goodness. That is just plain nasty of Tunji
I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. It is actions like his that promote Islamophobia angry
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Logicboy! Logicboy!! shocked embarassed

angry

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

Sharrap there!!! Don't you have respect for ladies? Which bossom you want? The one you suck at birth nefa do you ni? I have told you to STAY OFF HER YOU HEAR OR YOU WANT MAKE BODY GUARDS COME DEAL WITH YOU NI? NONSENSE!!! angry
Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

Thank you sweerie. I no vex again but make you go prepare that delicious okporokpo make I chop naw. grin
Your wish is my command, olowo ori mi cheesy grin
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Ishilove: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
I think Muskeeto's plan is rather ambitious but it just might work. Though I'm considering sending a strongly worded message to Seun (though the likelihood of him ignoring it is VERY high) expressing our general extreme displeasure at his actions.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Bella3(f): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

So serious discussion is going on and there you busy thinking of ishielove's bossoms eh?? Toxicboy? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by free2ryhme: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:
My goodness. That is just plain nasty of Tunji
I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. It is actions like his that promote Islamophobia angry

oyinbooooooo

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bélla3: So serious discussion is going on and there you busy thinking of ishielove's bossoms eh?? Toxicboy? gringrin

Is this your way of telling me that your bosoms are also suckable?

There is something called “comic relief” during a tragedy or serious situation......Dont worry, I know, you are not used to having smart boyfriends....#say no to old sugar daddies

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bélla3: So serious discussion is going on and there you busy thinking of ishielove's bossoms eh?? Toxicboy? gringrin

Don't mind him. Maybe the one he sucked at birth na only the one in the bottle, nothing natural. Now, when he's suppose to be discussing matters arising, na that time he's thinking another man's property.

Anyways, how you dey Bella? I nefa forget you o.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove: I think Muskeeto's plan is rather ambitious but it just might work. Though I'm considering sending a strongly worded message to Seun (though the likelihood of him ignoring it is VERY high) expressing our general extreme displeasure at his actions.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

Don't mind him. Maybe the one he sucked at birth na only the one in the bottle, nothing natural. Now, when he's suppose to be discussing matters arising, na that time he's thinking another man's property.

Anyways, how you dey Bella? I nefa forget you o.

Lol......pastor Goshen insulting another mans mumsy........dem tell u for dream say my momsy na illiterate villager?

Pharisee Goshen

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good riddance...

Manmustwacc and his padipadism has been brought down to earth....

Dude was actually quite intolerant...just not to his 'friends'

Next up, afam
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Goshen360(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Is this your way of telling me that your bosoms are also suckable?

There is something called “comic relief” during a tragedy or serious situation......Dont worry, I know, you are not used to having smart boyfriends....#say no to old sugar daddies

Shut that your stinking mouth. Aren't you tired of talking and people covering their nose? Doesn't that tell you your mouth odor is offensive? angry Stop these your bullying on ladies here and show some courtesy mehn! angry

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Goshen360:

So, this is the old sugar daddy that Ishilove has been hiding behind?

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: Good riddance...

Manmustwacc and his padipadism has been brought down to earth....

Dude was actually quite intolerant...just not to his 'friends'

Next up, afam

This one miss road?

<<<<<<politics section to the left

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by free2ryhme: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
***derailers @ work*****
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

This one miss road?

<<<<<<politics section to the left

Sharrap you slowpoke...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You! / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.