Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

1388tintin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1388tintin's Profile / 1388tintin's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Computers / Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by 1388tintin: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2008
@dualcore thanks but i forgot to tell u my location-garki2 which is really in the heart of town. again checking the properties tells me iam using an evdo modem but yet i get only 1x service. i might just have to take another trip to that little office of theirs but this time around i cannot guarrantee what might be the outcome undecided IAM REALLY PISSED angry
Computers / Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by 1388tintin: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
i bought the so called evdo/izap from starcomms about 2 weeks ago and was (am still) receiving 1x connection. stormed their durban street office here in abuja and laid my complain. the techy there told me to bear with them for another 1week because they were upgrading the type of modem i had (usb) from 1x to evdo. fraud! rip off!!! why didnt anybody ever tell me i was going to get a crawling 1x connection when i was paying for evdo? i feel so cheated and frustrated after starcomms zapping 27500 from my lean pocket. iam not done here because i intend to take this up to any level, how can they be selling a service they are not offering? i should have gone for the mtn 3.5g,
Culture / Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by 1388tintin: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
iam surprised some guys here have never heard the word or meaning of this slang 'jewman'. well maybe becos of d way it was spelt, but i also know that it can be spelt as pronounced, juman! this is something i have known since nineteen kokoro, as for the real d girl that thinks he is a juman for avoiding all those extras, i think she should be grateful that there are guys that can be this civil but on the flipside, my guy u sure say u straith, haba for one year u no fit touch, haba!
Technology Market / Re: Hp Pavilion Dv6536en For 170k by 1388tintin: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
yeah its important you tell us the specs so as to evaluate. but in anycase i got the hp dv6000 series for 169k in park and shop abuja through a monthly payment scheme that diamond bank was offering (don't know if its still on). i still beleive the 169k is on the high side but not complaining because of the convinience of monthly payback. however mine is a 1gb memory with 140g hard drive.serves me well.
Technology Market / Re: Brand New Ipods From The Uk For Sale by 1388tintin: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
yeah its important you tell us the specs so as to evaluate. but in anycase i got the hp dv6000 series for 169k in park and shop abuja thru a monthly payment scheme that diamond bank was offering (dont know if its still on). i still beleive the 169k is on the high side but not complaining because of the convinience of monthly payback. however mine is a 1gb memory with 140g hard drive.serves me well.
Career / Re: Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? by 1388tintin: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2007
hey pilot955 obviously an exboy uhn   wink!l i couldnt help joining you in advicing this dude to help himself pls by avoiding aca just because of unemployement. oboy like you said it is more than dullness to 'serve job' and end up not hanging peep  shocked halfway into training simply because you just realised you were'nt cut out for it in the first place sad. the military is a place for highly disciplined persons who are ready to endure and obey ervery single command to its letter, if you are not ready you get kicked out prematurely without any regrets.
athough i tried getting into nda after nms but couldnt pass thru the selection board and i give God the glory because i beleive i was nt destined to become an officer.
and for pilot955 what year in nms did you passout and what reg course in nda? you know say we suppose link up, abi wink? iam sure u must have noticed that my alias carries my nms no grin
also for yemmydavid asking for azuka komo is it the same komo that was a military administrator at a certain time? what yr did he passout from nms? i thnk i might be able to help you if its the same dude iam thinking.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.