Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Will Never Ever Fall Inlove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Ever Fall Inlove (665 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Ever Fall Inlove by extraflyfineboy(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2013
I have never understood the concept of love. Even while growing up I always wondered how love felt. I used to

watch the movies how people fought for love and I always said a silent prayer for me to fall in love someday. I wish

I never said that prayer.

Now that am grown and full of life, that wicked feeling called love found it's way into my heart. One would expect

me to embrace it but Love only showed me its wicked side.

I fell in love with Kunle since my first year in school. Sometimes I don't know exactly why I love him. Maybe its

because he ΐs very handsome and brilliant, or maybe because he never gave a damn about me. I was shy to tell

him how I felt; but I always gave him the signs yet he never took me seriously.

I never stopped loving him. Even during the break I would hide my number and ring his cell just so I could hear his

masculine voice. In our third year, fate brought us together when we both had a missing script and searched for it

together. We became friends immediately and the pleasure was all mine.

We talked on phone frequently and I fell even more in love with him. But Kunle never looked at me with a loving

eye. He only saw me as a "friend" and even as we got closer he only told me that I was his "closest friend". So

much thanks to love.........
CONTinued @ the Online Magazine http://umehoma.com

Re: I Will Never Ever Fall Inlove by yorex2011: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2013
mtchewww.....trash!!!
Re: I Will Never Ever Fall Inlove by Youngzedd(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2013
TO HELL WITH THIS YOUR LOVE.
Re: I Will Never Ever Fall Inlove by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2013
God punish you op
Re: I Will Never Ever Fall Inlove by Monicasque(f): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
firstly i wana know if u are a man or a woman coz your profile says man and u were inlove with him so u gay right? or maybe u put a wrong profile? anyway we all go through those kinds of crushes but u must not write love off just because u lovesomeone who did not love u. before u meet the one, your heart is gona get so many heartbreaks child

(1) (Reply)

For Men – Top 5 Ways To impress A Woman / Confused State Help! / Should He Call Off The Relationship Because Of Her Parents' Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.