Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

3D And What It‘s Worth. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D And What It‘s Worth. (3690 Views)

Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer / Need Spirited 2d,3d And Graphics Talents For A Team Job. / Software For 3D And Animated Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D And What It‘s Worth. by reidkrugger(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2013
PeterReezer: yeah...I feel u...u gonna pay 1.5M per f*cking week men....lol
once u can do that. u got no problem...lol

Exactemente mon ami.lolz. By the way, everybody on Nairaland seems to b a studio owner. that‘s to tell u how ambitious these guys are. Its the Paper chase Era.
Re: 3D And What It‘s Worth. by reidkrugger(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
An example is what‘s happening right now in this section. with offers and competitions springing up, evidently only the Awesome ones gets the job. Skill, Sweet, Speed and Sense.
Too Bad, I‘m out for the Season. would have loved to participate for the fun of it. But then again, I‘ve gat Bigger fish to Fry.
Kudos to All the Guys keeping this section alive with competitions, offers and stuffs.
Re: 3D And What It‘s Worth. by OKX(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
yeah, u just have to balance ur awesomeness with affordability cos d industry is still in infancy state dis part of the world.
Re: 3D And What It‘s Worth. by reidkrugger(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2013
OKX: yeah, u just have to balance ur awesomeness with affordability cos d industry is still in infancy state dis part of the world.

In the Next 6 to 12months, All that would have changed. The Chase has Begun.
Re: 3D And What It‘s Worth. by PeterReezer: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeking COMIC Book Artists / We Paste Election Campaign Posters In Nigeria / Whatsapp & Bbm Group For 3d Modellers And Animators(game Development)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.