Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Happened To Manmuswac? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Manmuswac? (1608 Views)

See What Happened To Me Last Night! / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
toba: lol. thats true. The guy keeps fantasizing after me embarassed embarassed embarassed

He fantasizes about you as well?. . .This rejected gay stalker really needs help. . .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
mazaje:

He fantasizes about you as well?. . .This rejected gay stalker really needs help. . .
let him join boko haram and blow himself up in Borno state cheesy wink smiley
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
[size=18pt]
mazaje:

I fantasizes about you as well?. . .me rejected gay stalker really needs help. . .
[/size]

Poor u shocked
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
toba: let me join boko haram and blow myself up in Borno state cheesy wink smiley

Poor u grin
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
toba: let him join boko haram and blow himself up in Borno state cheesy wink smiley

grin grin. . .Its much better than being a worthless gay and looking for love on nairaland. . .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
vedaxcool why are you gay? Is it because men don't wear burqa?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: vedaxcool why are you gay? Is it because men don't wear burqa?

grin grin
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
[size=18pt]
Alfa Seltzer: vedaxcool why i am gay? Is it because men don't wear burqa?
mazaje:

grin grin. . .Its much better than me being a worthless gay and looking for love on nairaland. . .
shocked shocked[/size]
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Vedaxcool why is every body on the thread calling you gay?. . .Is it because its true?. . . grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
[size=18pt]
mazaje: Vedaxcool why is every body on the thread calling me gay?. . .Is it because its true?. . . grin

Duh shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by ChristKid1: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
wiegraf:

Indeed, my treatment at the hands of muslims is an excellent example of the tolerance of islam. Surely, you approve of any such actions, no? But please, don't praise all of them abeg, a few were actually quite foo.lish and dared think the situation a shame.

You also seem to be implying there would be something wrong with a man not relying on family resources to survive. Is this an islamic thing as well?

But wait, this has nothing to do with your gay.gotry. Please address these

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/i-dont-always-post-in-gay-threads-but-when-i-doit-means-the-op-is-a-gay.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.eho.st/pg7sf5zc.gif[/img]

There seems to be a consensus..

And finally, seems you know quite a lot about me. Hope you've not been stalking me as well. If that's the case, please, let me categorically state that I'm not interested. Support ghey rights != ghey...

If you're a god-level trap though, I might reconsider..
grin grin grin
ved-áss-cool

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Ladies Pray For Their Boyfriends Or Future Husband? / Should Christians Keep Asking For Forgiveness For Their Sins? / US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.