Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won (1652 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by oteneaaron(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2016
The founder of World Aflame Family Church, Rev Victor Atokolo has revealed why the Republicans’ presidential candidate, Donald Trump emerged the new president of the United States of America.

According to him, Trump’s victory quashed the plans to introduce one-world government.

The respected cleric said if Hillary Clinton of the Democrats had won the election, it would have intensified the persecution of Christians and Jews.

In a video interview released on his official page, the soft-spoken cleric said the world would have been taken over by Anti-Christ if Mrs. Clinton had won.

According to him, “The movement was a one-world government and consequently the one-world religion as well as the full revolution of the anti-Christ. If he moves by the Democratic had succeeded, we would have ended up having a one-world government. That would have intensified the persecution of Christians and the Jews and the eventual manifestation of the Anti-Christ.

“You will recall that the within the last five years, Christians around the world had been "persecuted" more than any other season since the first century of the Church. This resulted to the murder of thousands of Christians in the Middle East by the ISIS as well as here in Nigeria where several lives have been wasted by the Boko Haram.

“All these have been happening because the American government turned the other check. However, the exit of Britain from the European Union has impeded the this move to introduce one-world government.”

On the victory of Trump in the election, the man of God said, “The victory of Trump shows that God has given the Church another season of fruitfulness. His victory has foiled the proposed one-world government and would further stabilize the gospel.

“America and Britain will be protectors of the world of God and that would further give God’s people the Liberty to move around the world,” he said.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/09/us-election-anti-christ-taken-world-clinton-won-victor-atokolo/

What do you guys think?...

Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by oteneaaron(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2016
cc: johnydon22 , jefferyjamez , SeunLanLege , kingspaco

grin,
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by oteneaaron(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by Elkay3: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Oh! Great. It should mean that the anti-christ would no more overtake the world.
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by oteneaaron(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Elkay3:
Oh! Great. It should mean that the anti-christ would no more overtake the world.

hahaha...the most sarcastic comment of the Month!!!...did you even watch the Video? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by Elkay3: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2016
oteneaaron:

hahaha...the most sarcastic comment of the Month!!!...did you even watch the Video? undecided undecided
tongue he caught. Well, honestly sir, I didn't watch the video...just the script.
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by Elkay3: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2016
oteneaaron:

Oops! He caught me. But video, honestly I didn't watch it. Just the script.
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by oteneaaron(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Elkay3:

Oops! He caught me. But video, honestly I didn't watch it. Just the script.

i am not taking sides....Just watch the Video and tell me what you think... wink

1 Like

Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by Elkay3: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2016
oteneaaron:

i am not taking sides....Just watch the Video and tell me what you think... wink
OK. I will...
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by Elkay3: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2016
"Slow down...", that's the path that neutralized my earlier comments.
oteneaaron:

Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by Oyiboman69: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2016
Nigerians... Always found a way to attach every thing to religion undecided undecided
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by oteneaaron(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2016
Oyiboman69:
Nigerians... Always found a way to attach every thing to religion undecided undecided

What did you expect?.....c'mon, everyone is running a business here wink.....at least this Pastors prediction was correct......unlike .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by JBUZZ: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2016
Mr Pastor, abeg thread carefully, else u go the way of Bros Josh. grin
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by oteneaaron(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2016
JBUZZ:
Mr Pastor, abeg thread carefully, else u go the way of Bros Josh. grin

I don't think so...this video was shot since July 2016....bros Josh lost the Prediction war this time around.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOGBybS4W3o
Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by SeunLanLege(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigerians and idiocy are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by Pastafarian: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016

Re: US Election: Anti-christ Would Have Taken Over The World If Clinton Had Won by oteneaaron(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche Drastically Imparts Holy Ghost Fire Baptism On His Own Sister / Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth / Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.