Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? (13476 Views)

Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / Before The Advent Of Sin, Did Adam And Eve Know How To Procreate? / How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2014
firestar: [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS77gHWwCAfEg56-JVaqcHEpo_CAqmM230daDLQ_HwyySAk4kMzfw[/img]

One of those "I have never thought about it questions"...

Thoughts?

Comments.

Cracks.

GO! grin
Go and ask God.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Birniwa(m): 1:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Whether having it or not, how does this issue change the Boko Haram mayhem our country faces everyday ? Smh for some Nairaland's threads.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by edrys(m): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2014
Sho! Some questions be like. Lemme ask Irunmole to n je data(google).
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Yet another thread that would end in a creation vs evolution battle.

1 Like

Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Kalvan: They never existed. How can they have belly buttons.

Typical thread made by an Ibo.
Seriously tribal beef inside here as well?
I already know there is no way to reason with you but I really cannot help but ask if you really follow through with this hate in real life. If we check your life we would see that you have absolutely nothing to do with the Ibos, No ibo name saved on your phone, you buy nothing from ibos, I mean nothing whatsoever. If you cannot follow up on everyday of your life you ought to look yourself in the mirror every morning and say

F*u*-ck You Kalvan you are such a wuss.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Blackteeth(m): 1:52am On Aug 03, 2014
If at all there was anything like Adam and Eve.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by saintgwizard(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2014
Good question! Many of us never thought of it. The answer is they dont, I also know they dont have any crease on their palm, read somewhere in the bible that cain was the first to have that on his palm.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Blackteeth(m): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Kalvan: They never existed. How can they have belly buttons.

Typical thread made by an Ibo.
Chai. Nairaland is in trouble. I thought it was only in politics section.

1 Like

Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by timilehing(m): 1:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Either they have or not, how does that change the price of garri in the market??
Some people dey overthink self. Una go see person dey ask if Adam got six-packs or which cup-size Eve be very soon
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Purrfect!!

Something to keep the godist thinking.

Was going through the comments and saw some people be like:

shocked never thought of it!

Oh yeah. You never thought of it, I never thought of it, the writer the poorly composed poetry (genesis) never thought of that's why he was so comfortable fabricating such bedtime fairytale.

And as Amoro would say, the Israelites' IQ was so lower than Tahiti's FIFA ranking to have "thought of it."

what other weirdos should we expect from the Bible, Qur'an and these other balderdash?

We have Kyle XY for a Parent, a Holy Perv (Samson)-- Judges 16:1, a Talking Snake (like we have in Tortoise Stories), and many more trash.

Think godists, think!!

I'm glad you're finally putting your brains to work.

This may be a good start.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by VantagePoint: 2:06am On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: They don't. They were made like angels, not born. But after the fall, genetic make-up was altered by sin....like someone said above, Cain,Abel,Seth&other offsprings have.
Source?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by drnoel: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Thats a good one. I guess we will neva know.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 03, 2014
U can't find answers my dear because the entire natures of human being is a mystery.
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by nickz(m): 2:34am On Aug 03, 2014
adam only had a scar on his ribs
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by farano(f): 2:51am On Aug 03, 2014
Pastors no dey see dis kind one explain for church grin

1 Like

Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:01am On Aug 03, 2014
The OP failed to point this out for those who do not know the function(s) of the navel or belly button,that it serves as channel thru wch an unborn baby receive foods nd other things from its mother. Hence the question that since Adam was 'motherless',why should there be a navel?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by lepasharon(f): 4:00am On Aug 03, 2014
As Obadiah would say Adam and Eve were not the first ppl on earth
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 03, 2014
jamace: I believe they did have them. The fact that they were created does not eliminate features which God wanted ALL humans to have.They were created complete just as we are today.
exactly!
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by yinkusnoni(m): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2014
abeg, wetin dem dey call bellybutton again??
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by firestar(f): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Heh. cheesy
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Wetin concern monkey with bridge?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2014
jamace: I believe they did have them. The fact that they were created does not eliminate features which God wanted ALL humans to have.They were created complete just as we are today.
if they had it , it debunks the fact that they were the first humans.. It would mean that someone mortal gave birth to Them
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2014
lepasharon: As Obadiah would say Adam and Eve were not the first ppl on earth
one thing I know for sure is that they were not the first humans
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by airclipse(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2014
Ask Kyle xy
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2014
Even witchcraft till now no fit. Find their. Cords
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by Abiagirl777(f): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy: op dnt b naive. they were created and not given birth to so they obviously do not need the umbilical cord.

they don't have but Cain and Abel should

so Eve dat was pregnant 3 times,hw was de foetuses in her womb able to feed?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by lebesgue(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2014
If Adam and Eve were white, where did Asians and Blacks originate from?
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by twosquare(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2014
VantagePoint:
Source?
check your scriptures@Genesis
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Yes they had... Btw man evolved...
Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by firestar(f): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2014
centje: Lol,never thought of that...i will go back and check all the pics of adam and eve,seems artists never thought of that too...grin

Exactly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? by iamord(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2014
Abiagirl777:

so Eve dat was pregnant 3 times,hw was de foetuses in her womb able to feed?

U asked a question that switches off shallow thinkers brain! U will never get the answer u looking for from such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes The "Ember" Months So Dangerous? / Freethinkers In Nigeria And The Fear Of Nigerians / Why Does God Not Heal/help Like He Promised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.