Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business (1679 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Business by SAELTD: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please help what kind of importation business can i do that is lucrative and what are the requirements?
Your contributions are highly needed.
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
I am based in abuja, your contributions are welcome.
Re: Importation Business by valemtech(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
goo into importation of android tablet pc and laptops..its is very lucrative
cal 08037607036
for more info
we import fr pple
Re: Importation Business by ifihear(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
There are lots of things you could start to import and make cool profits. Goods like all kinds of female accessories,these sell fast if it is fashionable.
I am based in Kaduna and we could rub minds if you desire.
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
valemtech: goo into importation of android tablet pc and laptops..its is very lucrative
cal 08037607036
for more info
we import fr pple

How much do i need for the capital start up?
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
if_i_hear: There are lots of things you could start to import and make cool profits. Goods like all kinds of female accessories,these sell fast if it is fashionable.

y not let us rub minds now
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ if i hear, dis is my mail ajosesegun2011@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
if_i_hear: There are lots of things you could start to import and make cool profits. Goods like all kinds of female accessories,these sell fast if it is fashionable.

y not let us rub minds now
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ if i hear, dis is my email: ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 5:07am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls keep them coming.
Re: Importation Business by Ganjafama(m): 5:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Bros mine is efegracie@gmail.com
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2013
Ganjafama: Bros mine is efegracie@gmail.com

why did u keep ur mail here?
Re: Importation Business by Thomsbuky(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2013
Does importation of Women and Men shoes,clothes, bags, used electrical goods like watches, fans, mobile phones etc sound good to you? However, you need reasonable startup capital, good networking skill, sales & marketing, and good people skills in order to sell this item...if this appeal to you. You can get in touch for more detail...
Re: Importation Business by amattahcj(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
I import india female wear (cloths, jwellies etc). I base in lagos, my contacts; jedidiahjac@yahoo.com, 08125654030.
Re: Importation Business by amattahcj(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
amattahcj: I import india female wear (cloths, jwellies etc). I base in lagos, my contacts; jedidiahjac@yahoo.com, 08125654030.

Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2013
Thomsbuky: Does importation of Women and Men shoes,clothes, bags, used electrical goods like watches, fans, mobile phones etc sound good to you? However, you need reasonable startup capital, good networking skill, sales & marketing, and good people skills in order to sell this item...if this appeal to you. You can get in touch for more detail...

give me more light on this sir.
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=amattahcj][/quote]
can u shed more light on this sir?
Re: Importation Business by Thomsbuky(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello S.A.E. Ltd,

I am importer, currently have capital and personal items for sale in Lagos. e.g 22 seater GMC Bus, Nissan Primster Van, Professional dry cleaning ironing machine, Blackberry phones. women bags, women and men shoes , electrical items and mobile phones.. i was offering advice to originator of the article that mentioned interest in buying and selling these import items...It all depend area of interest, available capital and marketing network. I can email her photos of item and if interested its cash and carry basis... if you are interested also can email you the pictures of currently available items with prices.. via your email.... I hope this answer your enquiry.
Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Thomsbuky: Hello S.A.E. Ltd,

I am importer, currently have capital and personal items for sale in Lagos. e.g 22 seater GMC Bus, Nissan Primster Van, Professional dry cleaning ironing machine, Blackberry phones. women bags, women and men shoes , electrical items and mobile phones.. i was offering advice to originator of the article that mentioned interest in buying and selling these import items...It all depend area of interest, available capital and marketing network. I can email her photos of item and if interested its cash and carry basis... if you are interested also can email you the pictures of currently available items with prices.. via your email.... I hope this answer your enquiry.

still waiting for your mail.
Re: Importation Business by Thomsbuky(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hello S.A.E. Ltd,

I am sorry if i missed you out of the mailing list. I have forwarded email and pictures of available items to those that request for more information. Please forward me your e-mail address, so i can send you the list. (however there is one poopola ) that bounce back not sure if that is yours?
Thomas
Re: Importation Business by amattahcj(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2013
Email me @ amattahcj@yahoo.com, I'm interested.

Re: Importation Business by SAELTD: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2013

I am sorry if i missed you out of the mailing list. I have forwarded email and pictures of available items to those that request for more information. Please forward me your e-mail address, so i can send you the list. (however there is one poopola ) that bounce back not sure if that is yours?
Thomas

dis is my email; ajosesegun2011@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why We Label Our Shoes Made In Italy, China : Aba Shoe Makers / Request A List And Contacts Of Major Recharge Card Dealers In Lagos / Which Is The Best Freight Forwarding Company From New York To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.