Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business (7781 Views)

See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 2:47am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello reader,
If you are reading this , it means you are interested in mini importation business.
If not and you mistakenly dived in here , please stop.
It is strictly for those interested in mini importation business.

I have had couple of people ask some of these questions:
*Where should I import?
*What should I import?
*How do I pay as a Nigerian?. Is it in Naira or in Dollar?
*How do I ship my imported items cheaper other than the high price of some shipping companies?
*Is it possible to get my imported products as fast as 3 days here in Nigeria?
*Where and How do I market or sell fast my imported products?
*Is it profitable to go into mini importation business with just N10,000?
*What if am not able to sell my imported items?
*How do I know the products that sell faster?

Well, these are some of those questions a lot of people have asked me or have in their
minds about this business.
I will be dealing with them as time goes on together with any other question any body has
regarding this business.
For now, get started by knowing the hot products that sell fast these days in Nigeria.
Check my signature for the products.
It's FREE for all.
Post all your questions about mini importation business here also.
Happy to share my ideas with you.

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by olaide721(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
I will be glad if u can shed more light on how imported goods can be sold fast here in 9ja

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by jose556(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2015
what is the cheapest methods of shipping you can suggest?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
jose556:
make use of an agent
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
olaide721:
I will be glad if u can shed more light on how imported goods can be sold fast here in 9ja

Thanks

You can sell your imported items faster using the top E commerce sites in Nigeria.
Example. Jumia, Konga, Kaymu, Dealdey, Zetashop etc.
You have to register as a merchant on these sites and in matter of days,
your imported products will all be gone.
They expose your products to over 50 million Nigerians that search on these sites daily.
Hope I have answered your questions.
If you need to know how details on how to register fast and get your accounts activated
on these sites, contact me .
My phone number is on my signature below.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
jose556:

There are two shipping companies that are 3 times faster and 10 times cheaper than DHL, EMS etc.
They are infact the fastest and the cheapest as far as am concerned.
Using one of them, you can get your items in 2-3 days here in Nigeria using their express shipping method
while their normal method takes 7-10 days.

One of them is St Patrick International Logistics Ltd.

If you need more details , contact me on my phone number . See my signature below.

You have to really have details of these companies because what is the need of importing an item very cheap
and you are paying 10 times the price of your imported item for shipping alone.
Find out how I do my shipping 10 times cheaper than DHL and co

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by olaide721(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2015
kaposky:

You can sell your imported items faster using the top E commerce sites in Nigeria.
Example. Jumia, Konga, Kaymu, Dealdey, Zetashop etc.
You have to register as a merchant on these sites and in matter of days,
your imported products will all be gone.
They expose your products to over 50 million Nigerians that search on these sites daily.
Hope I have answered your questions.
If you need to know how details on how to register fast and get your accounts activated
on these sites, contact me .
My phone number is on my signature below.
Thanks very much are u on whatsapp?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Yes Olaide721,
The number in my signature is my whatsapp no.
I have replied your request on whatsapp also.
Please check it.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Here is another cheap shipping company you can use.
They are very fast and cheap as well.
However, i will always advise my subscribers to carry out their due diligence
first before using any company for their business as I won't be held reliable
for any issue that comes up.
So, do same here and be sure that they are the people you want to use.
see their details below.

The Director's name is Uche Nwachukwu.

China Address:

Room 387,
No 12 Guangyuan Zhang Rd,
mingsheng Trading Market, Guangzhou, China.
Uc: +86-15889959765,
Whatsapp: +86-13202491661.

Lagos contact/ warehouse:

No 14/16 osolo Way , Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Michael: 0803 656 3516
0809 367 9016
0805 472 9316

Email: only. uche@yahoo.com
For the method of payment,
interested persons to call Michael.

Enjoy

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by perp(f): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
With Uche Logistics Ltd, you don't have anything to worry about. Their services are equal to none. I have used them for over a year and I can testify to the high level of proficiency displayed by the organization.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by pocoapoco88: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
nice 1 dia @ OP,4 a couple of yrs nw i've always liked 2 do dis importation biz bt i jst dnt know d profitable and quick selling goods 2 import nor whom 2 sell dem to nor evn how 2 sell dem.perhaps i wud get clarified on dis tread on how best 2 go abt it coz me really wanna do dis tin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by Debesther: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks for your freelance efforts
I love to go into mini import
I want to learn from you
Pls add me on Whatsaap 08074463525
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 4:27am On Jun 20, 2015
With this thread, you can't go wrong with mini importation business.
It will be a complete compendium of mini importation business
thread on NL.
Get stick to it.
Masterminds in the business will surely add one valuable info or the other
here for us all.
So, if you have been successful in this biz, please tell us here your success stories
and how newbies can benefit from your expertise on this thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by mixta14: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Dats my watsapp contact too. I couldn't c ur signature ooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
mixta14:
Dats my watsapp contact too. I couldn't c ur signature ooo

See the direction of the arrow for my signature
Regards

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by gbengajoe5: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2015
pls...i need their address for shipping.....08136971708..gbengajoe8@gmail.com.....i cant get ur number here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by ay4real1: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Do you need a busting for your business? Get 80 million Nigeria phone numbers and 2 million email address @ a very affordable price ....call 07069693906 , Bbm 557F80E0
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by needinfo: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Everyone is just trying to sell product and package.the op that opened this thread no serious o.so na to collect people email be the free packag wey you dey sell 4k.na wa for some people shaaaaaa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 3:29am On Jun 25, 2015
gbengajoe5:
pls...i need their address for shipping.....08136971708..gbengajoe8@gmail.com.....i cant get ur number here
Please which address for shipping do you need?
Do specify please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Do you know you can start mini importation business with just N10,000?
That is very true.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2015
This offer in my signature will soon be gone forever.
Get the free report today valued N3,500
But yours FREE for today.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by csckid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
For those of us in the edo/delta region interested to learn about this online importation stuff...i can mentor you online or one-on-one...i base in ugbowo... i do it at a fee...
Feel free to reach me on...09021000247(whatsapp also)...bb Pin: 270312C1..

See you at the top

Emma
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by csckid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
For those of us in the edo/delta region interested to learn about this online importation stuff be it aliexpress, 1688 or ebay....i can mentor you online or one-on-one...i base in ugbowo... i do it at a fee...
Feel free to reach me on...09021000247(whatsapp also)...bb Pin: 270312C1..

See you at the top

Emma
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by Cjsmack(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op is here to make some money.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
You must invest into a real business before you can succeed.
If you don't invest, you can't harvest.
Get the peculiar products to start your mini importation business today .
Its free for today.
You may not see it again tomorrow.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by reality1: 5:01am On Nov 09, 2015
please, what is the receiving area of this agent in China? Kindly reply asap please... with all humility.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by reality1: 5:03am On Nov 09, 2015
kaposky:
Here is another cheap shipping company you can use.
They are very fast and cheap as well.
However, i will always advise my subscribers to carry out their due diligence
first before using any company for their business as I won't be held reliable
for any issue that comes up.
So, do same here and be sure that they are the people you want to use.
see their details below.

The Director's name is Uche Nwachukwu.

China Address:

Room 387,
No 12 Guangyuan Zhang Rd,
mingsheng Trading Market, Guangzhou, China.
Uc: +86-15889959765,
Whatsapp: +86-13202491661.

Lagos contact/ warehouse:

No 14/16 osolo Way , Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Michael: 0803 656 3516
0809 367 9016
0805 472 9316

Email: only. uche@yahoo.com
For the method of payment,
interested persons to call Michael.

Enjoy

Which receiving area should I pick to ship my items to your China office please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by taiwoowiat: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Am following
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by mrsage(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Following too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business by kaposky(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Get my hot mini importation course for N 1500 today.
See my signature below for details.
Limited time offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPEC Agrees To First Output Cut In 8 Years / Firstbank ATMs – Accounts For 37% Of Bills Payment Services On ATMs In Nigeria / Closure Of Commercial Banks In Imo State: How Has It Affected You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.