Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (182222 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:46pm On May 25, 2019
Ritar RA12, - 105F. 12VDC 105AH/10HR
Batteries available @ 30k each.
Call Femi on 08023662352 or 08165304602.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:16pm On May 25, 2019
lateefykn84:

I hope it will serve me well
let me have ur number
I assure you that you will get value for your money.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Tompeters(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2019
Is there any battery of 48v apart from the 12v and 24v that's common

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by enet1(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2019
Hi feflo,pls can I get 2 200ah battery and 1.5kva inverter that will serve 4-5 ceiling fans,7 bulbs,a flat screen tv and a laptop for below 150k?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:42pm On May 26, 2019
Tompeters:
Is there any battery of 48v apart from the 12v and 24v that's common
With 12v, you can get any system voltage you desire. 2, 12v gives you 24vdc, 3, 36vdc and so on.
Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:46pm On May 26, 2019
enet1:
Hi feflo,pls can I get 2 200ah battery and 1.5kva inverter that will serve 4-5 ceiling fans,7 bulbs,a flat screen tv and a laptop for below 150k?
Yes. If it's 2pcs 12vdc 200ah batteries with a 1.5kva Converted UPS and external charger. Installation is not included. 150k

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Tompeters(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2019
feflo:

With 12v, you can get any system voltage you desire. 2, 12v gives you 24vdc, 3, 36vdc and so on.
Thanks
hope the fairly new batteries can still last a long time
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2019
feflo:
UPS and Power Inverter:

UPS - UPS or the uninterruptible power supply makes use of an internal inverter to convert DC power to AC. Then it stores power in its built-in battery.

Power Inverter – The inverter is generally connected to an exterior DC source to maintain continuous AC current flow. In this case, a standalone battery or batteries are used for storing energy.

Basic difference:

In UPS, the switchover to backup power is prompt, while in an inverter there is a little delay. This break is acceptable on household appliances like fans, lights, and fridge, but it is not suitable for sensitive equipment like computers and printers. Such delays can cause system crash and data loss.
It uses the main supply line for sending power to various appliances at homes or offices. Unlike the UPS, it is not directly plugged to the appliances.
Technical variance:
UPS – In UPS, the AC from the main power is transformed to DC. This DC is continuously charging the battery. The DC output from the battery is fed to a sine waveform inverter that converts it into AC and supplies it to the equipment.
The energy is regularly drawn from battery, and hence there no gap during the outage on the main. The battery stops getting charged now, but the UPS continues its power supply till the battery gets completely discharged.

Inverter – The main power AC is supplied to the inverter, and it is transformed into DC simultaneously, which keeps charging the battery continuously. There is a sensor and relay structure that always monitors the ON or OFF status of the main.
As soon as there is a power failure, the relay actuator activates the inverter switch. Every other action is similar to the UPS, but because of the sensor and relay process, there is a delay while activating the switch.
Circuitry dissimilarity
Circuits used in making UPS are very expensive than the ones used in an inverter. This is the reason why UPS systems are expensive.
UPS generally comprises:
Rectifier or charger – Rectifier transforms the AC current from the main to DC current, to charge the battery
Inverter – It converts the DC voltage from the battery to AC current, to the electrical equipment
Controller – It regulates the functions of both the rectifier and the inverter.
Inverter comprises:
Inverter – Firstly it converts AC of the main to DC for battery charging. Then it changes the DC power from the battery to AC current, and that flows to the electronic equipment
Controller – It manages the inverter functions

culled from https://www.researchgate.net/post/Whats_the_one_main_difference_between_UPS_inverter
from my experience I noticed that UPS drains battery faster than inverter. Shed more light pls

2 Likes

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by NanaKhadija: 2:36pm On May 26, 2019
Hi feflo,
You are doing good job here, more progress to your our hustle.

Please I need your assistance,
I have an estimated load of about 500 watts( TV,decoder, DVD,fan bulbs and laptop), the new area I just moved in those not have constant city supply and I don't want to buy Gen. Kindly give me a solution I can afford.
My budget is 70k.
Is it obtainable?
If yes provide options
What do you think about this on Konga
https:///product/500-watts-solar-kit-with-inverter-solar-panel-battery-controller-3867587?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=criteort_standard&utm_term=fb&utm_campaign=fb
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 2:58pm On May 26, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
from my experience I noticed that UPS drains battery faster than inverter. Shed more light pls

Maybe the UPS you used, I have a different experience entirely. The UPS drains battery about thesame rate or lesser than the regular inverter.
I will still conduct further research on this.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 3:00pm On May 26, 2019
Tompeters:
hope the fairly new batteries can still last a long time

It will give you your money's worth but don't compare it to a new one of same capacity.
Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by MrBONE2(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2019
feflo:
Ritar RA12, - 105F. 12VDC 105AH/10HR
Batteries available @ 30k each.
Call Femi on 08023662352 or 08165304602.

Please are they new ones
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by enet1(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2019
feflo:

Yes. If it's 2pcs 12vdc 200ah batteries with a 1.5kva Converted UPS and external charger. Installation is not included. 150k
Good Evening Feflo, pls is there any difference between converted UPS and Inverter?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:13pm On May 26, 2019
enet1:
Good Evening Feflo, pls is there any difference between converted UPS and Inverter?
This answer is replete on the pages of this thread. Basically, no difference.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by enet1(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2019
feflo:
This answer is replete on the pages of this thread. Basically, no difference.
Thanks
Please can I get your phone number?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:52pm On May 27, 2019
MrBONE2:

Please are they new ones

Fairly new sir
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:00pm On May 27, 2019
NanaKhadija:
Hi feflo,
You are doing good job here, more progress to your our hustle.

Please I need your assistance,
I have an estimated load of about 500 watts( TV,decoder, DVD,fan bulbs and laptop), the new area I just moved in those not have constant city supply and I don't want to buy Gen. Kindly give me a solution I can afford.
My budget is 70k.
Is it obtainable?
If yes provide options
What do you think about this on Konga
https:///product/500-watts-solar-kit-with-inverter-solar-panel-battery-controller-3867587?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=criteort_standard&utm_term=fb&utm_campaign=fb

Firstly, you need to audit your load, 500watt is on the high side. I don't have any solar solution for 70k. We are talking of batteries, panels and inverter. The most affordable solution for you is 250k.

Lest I forget, the link you put up is not opening.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:40am On May 28, 2019
2.2kva 48vdc APC UPS @ 35k

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2019
Oga feflo what is d effect of not putting fan in my ups converted inverter
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:44pm On May 30, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Oga feflo what is d effect of not putting fan in my ups converted inverter
It builds up excessive heat within and on board. This causes damage over time.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2019
feflo:

It builds up excessive heat within and on board. This causes damage over time.

Thanks
okay, thanks bro. Really appreciate
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by ewizard1: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oga Feflo, I'm looking to get a Pure Sine Wave Transformerless type of Inverter, I learnt their idle battery usage is very little compared to Transformer inverters.

What dyou think?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
ewizard1:
Oga Feflo, I'm looking to get a Pure Sine Wave Transformerless type of Inverter, I learnt their idle battery usage is very little compared to Transformer inverters.

What dyou think?

Yes, I believe so too, only you'll have to contend with low charging amps and the installation must be carefully done because any fault goes on the board.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
I have 2pcs of 24v 60amps lithium batteries. Presently undergoing some test may put it up for sale if I'm okay with the performance. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Tompeters(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good afternoon sir,

If I have a 1.5kva 12v inverter and decide to connect two 12v batteries in parallel... How possible is it
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tompeters:
Good afternoon sir,

If I have a 1.5kva 12v inverter and decide to connect two 12v batteries in parallel... How possible is it
It's very possible just make sure your charger can handle the batteries.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2019
feflo:
I have 2pcs of 24v 60amps lithium batteries. Presently undergoing some test may put it up for sale if I'm okay with the performance. Watch out.

Do keep us updated on your findings, if not for the prohibitive cost, lithium batteries appears to be the way to go these days.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Ongoing installation @ Shasha, Lagos:

5kva 48vdc local Inverter
4pcs 12vdc 200ah batteries
9pcs 250watts solar panels
48vdc 60amps MPPT controller
Breakers and other accessories

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Controller

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fairly new batteries available and selling fast
Celta 12vdc 65ah 20k
Celta 12vdc 80ah 25k
Ritar 12vdc 105ah 30k
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pix

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ritar

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (107) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.