Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (185121 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tipsy242: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hi All. I am using a famicare inverter 1kva with one 200ah battery. Whenever the battery is full, immediately it starts charging again. This happens intermittently several times. Could it be battery or the inverter?? Also, how can i prevent low/high current from damaging my battery/inverter??
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2020
tipsy242:
Hi All. I am using a famicare inverter 1kva with one 200ah battery. Whenever the battery is full, immediately it starts charging again. This happens intermittently several times. Could it be battery or the inverter?? Also, how can i prevent low/high current from damaging my battery/inverter??

If it happens intermittently after full charge then it's called trickle charging to prevent the battery from draining. This is good for keeping the battery at full charge, though I'm not aware that famicare inverter comes with this function.
Famicare is a low wattage inverter, you could prevent it by connecting through a stabilizer.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tipsy242: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
feflo:

If it happens intermittently after full charge then it's called trickle charging to prevent the battery from draining. This is good for keeping the battery at full charge, though I'm not aware that famicare inverter comes with this function.
Famicare is a low wattage inverter, you could prevent it by connecting through a stabilizer.
Thank you very much for this. I really appreciate. So i can relax knowing well that my battery/inverter is fine with the trickle charging??
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Recently concluded Solar upgrade

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
New Installation

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mahkanjuh: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Well done boss
2 clarifications please
1. Can I get fairly used 200w poly panels, and how much?9
2. I read this thread all over again, you mentioned some 8kw modified sine wave Inverters that can power all loads including freezer, how true is this, since they are modified sine wave inverter
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
mahkanjuh:
Well done boss
2 clarifications please
1. Can I get fairly used 200w poly panels, and how much?9
2. I read this thread all over again, you mentioned some 8kw modified sine wave Inverters that can power all loads including freezer, how true is this, since they are modified sine wave inverter

200watts poly cost 30k each.
For the fact that an inverter is modified sine wave does not mean it can't power heavy loads, it only means the quality of its output power or wave quality is not purely sinusoidal. This can only be detected by some highly sensitive loads like computers etc. I have used a modified wave inverter to power Air Conditioner.

Many thanks sir
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Iamsane: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2020
feflo:

So sorry for the late reply. In theory, i will say the New 100ah battery is preferable but based on experience, i will say so may variables needs to be considered before a decision is reached.
1. How long has the 200ah battery been in use, was it abused or well maintained
2. Is the New 100ah battery premium brand or the common china battery
3. Is the Used 200ah battery premium brand or the common china battery
4. What is the weight of both batteries, the New 100ah should be above 30kg and the 200ah should be above 61kg
5. What is the cost of both battery and so many other questions

I sell a lot of Used batteries, if you look at my thread, i call them fairly new because they are always in pristine condition. I also sell New 100ah batteries. This is a very difficult question to answer but if i could get answer to the above questions then and only then will i be able to advise on the better one.

Thanks

Do you have fairly new batteries in stock now?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Trippledots(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2020
feflo:

For the fact that an inverter is modified sine wave does not mean it can't power heavy loads, it only means the quality of its output power or wave quality is not purely sinusoidal. This can only be detected by some highly sensitive loads like computers etc. I have used a modified wave inverter to power Air Conditioner.

Many thanks sir

Also add that it generates relatively more heat when used to power inductive loads like motors, fridges, ACs.. Etc
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by spartacus11(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
feflo:

Many thanks sir

Wow so it can work well powering a fridge, without the fridge developing faults later?

Throw little more insight on it biko
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by spartacus11(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Trippledots:

Also add that it generates relatively more heat when used to power inductive loads like motors, fridges, ACs.. Etc

Besides generating more heat any other downside using modified sine wave to power fridge.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Trippledots(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
spartacus11:

Besides generating more heat any other downside using modified sine wave to power fridge.

Electronic service life will reduce, Fire hazards., lower efficiency on some models resulting in significant loss of usable electrical power.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by spartacus11(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Trippledots:

Electronic service life will reduce, Fire hazards., lower efficiency on some models resulting in significant loss of usable electrical power.

This doesn't look good. Thanks for ur insight
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by eleojo23: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
spartacus11:

This doesn't look good. Thanks for ur insight

It's better to buy one of these cheap pure sine wave inverters from AliExpress. Delayed shipping due to Corona virus is the only issue now but some orders I made in March finally arrived this month.
So if you can wait, place the order, take a big chill pill and wait for it to arrive.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mahkanjuh: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
eleojo23:

It's better to buy one of these cheap pure sine wave inverters from AliExpress. Delayed shipping due to Corona virus is the only issue now but some orders I made in March finally arrived this month.
So if you can wait, place the order, take a big chill pill and wait for it to arrive.

Hi Bro,
I need to make some enquiries pls on getting an inverter from AliExpress you talked about
Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by eleojo23: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
mahkanjuh:

Hi Bro, can you pls hola me your digits
I need to make some enquiries pls on getting an inverter from AliExpress you talked about
Thanks

Hello, you can ask me any question here. smiley
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mahkanjuh: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
eleojo23:

Hello, you can ask me any question here. smiley
Oh! It's aiiit, no probs,
I just wanna ask as regards shipping inverter from AliExpress, how did you go about it considering the shipping price is always high,
I saw you advising someone to get one of those cheap pure sine wave
inverter from AliExpress
And if you have a seller that is reliable with better products on Aliexpress, I wanna ask for the liñk.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Iamsane:

Do you have fairly new batteries in stock now?
Yes, 200ah at 50k each
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Trippledots:

I absolutely agree with this
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Trippledots:

I tend to disagree a little with the Fire Hazard thing. All electrical/electronic appliances could cause fire if abused. I have never seen a modified wave inverter burn cause of its wave quality except of course there's been an abuse somewhere.

Thanks alot for your contributions. Really appreciated.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by eleojo23: 4:31am On Jul 01, 2020
mahkanjuh:

Oh! It's aiiit, no probs,
I just wanna ask as regards shipping inverter from AliExpress, how did you go about it considering the shipping price is always high,
I saw you advising someone to get one of those cheap pure sine wave
inverter from AliExpress
And if you have a seller that is reliable with better products on Aliexpress, I wanna ask for the liñk.

The shipping price is only high if you are buying large capacity inverters that have a lot of weight. I bought a small one last year (600w pure sine wave) and shipping was cheap (less than 3k).
I don't have a particular seller I buy from. Just search for what you want and order from any seller that has it. Worse case scenario is, if the product doesn't arrive, you will be refunded.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mahkanjuh: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2020
eleojo23:

The shipping price is only high if you are buying large capacity inverters that have a lot of weight. I bought a small one last year (600w pure sine wave) and shipping was cheap (less than 3k).
I don't have a particular seller I buy from. Just search for what you want and order from any seller that has it. Worse case scenario is, if the product doesn't arrive, you will be refunded.
Okay, thanks very much
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Iamsane: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2020
feflo:

Yes, 200ah at 50k each

Please which products are available?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mahkanjuh: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2020
eleojo23:

Pls, one more thing, can you share the name and the pix of that 600w pure sine inverter that you got
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by eleojo23: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2020
mahkanjuh:

Pls, one more thing, can you share the name and the pix of that 600w pure sine inverter that you got

This is it (First screenshot) but the store no longer has it and the shipping fee from other stores is crazy.

Go for the one in the Second screenshot. Just type "1000w pure sine wave inverter" in the search bar. It is among the first 6 results you'll see (Third screenshot)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mahkanjuh: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2020
eleojo23:

This is it (First screenshot) but the store no longer has it and the shipping fee from other stores is crazy.

Go for the one in the Second screenshot. Just type "1000w pure sine wave inverter" in the search bar. It is among the first 6 results you'll see (Third screenshot)
Thanks so much Bro, really grateful
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Iamsane:

Please which products are available?
Luminous, ipower, nxt in very limited qty.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mahkanjuh: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
eleojo23:

Please, since it's pure wave, can this power a freezer of 110watt?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by eleojo23: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
mahkanjuh:

Please, since it's pure wave, can this power a freezer of 110watt?

The inverter has a peak power of 1200W for a few seconds so it should be able to handle a fridge of 110w.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
1.5kva pure sine wave converted ups

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mahkanjuh: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
eleojo23:

The inverter has a peak power of 1200W for a few seconds so it should be able to handle a fridge of 110w.
Hello Boss, some of the reviews I read on the inverter said the fan makes a lot of noise and it's like the fan is always on, no time it is off. Pls, what's your experience so far?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by eleojo23: 6:15am On Jul 02, 2020
mahkanjuh:

Hello Boss, some of the reviews I read on the inverter said the fan makes a lot of noise and it's like the fan is always on, no time it is off. Pls, what's your experience so far?
Mine is different from the one I recommended and the fan doesn't come on until load exceeds 50w.

Did you find those reviews on AliExpress ? 'cos the one I recommended doesn't have much reviews.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (108) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.