Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (193232 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Abigai(f): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Gud morning bros, please can this 24v cooling fan from Jumia fit into a converted UPS and can you show me directly from panel of 1.570kva UPS where to fix positive and negative cables of the cooling fan. thanks..

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Abigai:
Gud morning bros, please can this 24v cooling fan from Jumia fit into a converted UPS and can you show me directly from panel of 1.570kva UPS where to fix positive and negative cables of the cooling fan. thanks..

I could give you this fan for free, the one in the picture will work. On the conversion, i guess i did a detailed explanation on how to connect the cables, check the previous pages of this thread. Additionally, when you get the Fan, I'll be more than willing to assist in any way i can.
thanks.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Abigai(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
feflo:

I could give you this fan for free, the one in the picture will work. On the conversion, i guess i did a detailed explanation on how to connect the cables, check the previous pages of this thread. Additionally, when you get the Fan, I'll be more than willing to assist in any way i can.
thanks.
thanks bros..
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Abigai(f): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
please bros, how long can this 12v lifepo4 lithium battery back up or last.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Abigai:
please bros, how long can this 12v lifepo4 lithium battery back up or last.

How long it'll last depends on the load (electrical gadgets connected). The capacity is rated 768WH...which means a 100watt load will last 7.8 hours or 7 hours 48 minutes. That means twice that load (200 watts) should last for 3 hours 54 minutes. So the more the load, the lesser the hours it will last.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by novexme(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buy your DISTILLED WATER for your inverter and medical needs.

Hacops Distilled Water, tested and Trusted brand always.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by kiekie1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
GENUS PRODUCTS PRICELIST LOADING!!!

Tubular batteries:
Genus invomax 200a 12v ....120k
Genus invomax 220a 12v ....125k

Genus Heiwa inverter series:
950va 12v LED ........50k
1625va 12v LED.......85k
1675va 24v LED ......80k
2050va 24v LED ......80k

Genus inverters:
0.9va 12v ........... 60k
875va 12v LCD ...45k
1.5va 12v LED......73k
1.65va 24v ........ ..80k
2kva 24v LCD .......90k
3.5kva 48v ...........230k
5kva 48v ..............450k
5kva 96v .............490k
7.5kva 120v. .......700k
10kva 120v..........800k
10kva 180v...........760k
15kva 240v ..........1.3m
20kva 360v ...........1.5m

All brand new items with standard one year warranty

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ongoing installation at a private hospital at Ifo, Ogun state

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
mctfopt:

How long it'll last depends on the load (electrical gadgets connected). The capacity is rated 768WH...which means a 100watt load will last 7.8 hours or 7 hours 48 minutes. That means twice that load (200 watts) should last for 3 hours 54 minutes. So the more the load, the lesser the hours it will last.

Many thanks for your apt reply
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 5:39am On Jul 27, 2020
feflo:

Many thanks for your apt reply

Thank you too for the awesome thread.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
Preparing this APC 3000 for conversion

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Back panel

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Battery removal

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Done

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
New Solar Installation

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Smara(f): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hi
Please can you give me an estimate of how
Much to install solar to a duplex of about 6 rooms with fence, guest house and street light.

Thank you.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Smara:
Hi
Please can you give me an estimate of how
Much to install solar to a duplex of about 6 rooms with fence, guest house and street light.

Thank you.

Solar Installations start by itemizing all the things you want on it and for how long you want each to work daily. Better still you could tell me how many fans, tv"s, ac"s etc you have, then I could give you a rough estimate.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Smara(f): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
feflo:

Solar Installations start by itemizing all the things you want on it and for how long you want each to work daily. Better still you could tell me how many fans, tv"s, ac"s etc you have, then I could give you a rough estimate.

Thanks

Okay
I’ll ask the user and get back to you.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Smara:

Okay
I’ll ask the user and get back to you.

okay, good
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by psucc(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good evening sir
Please a guy once came to my shop (a computer business centre) and told me I can I can use solar panels to generate power without batteries since I will only use them during the day while the sun shines.

My centre has 4 desktop systems, 2 laptops, a printer and a photocopier.

Can his assertion be true?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
psucc:
Good evening sir
Please a guy once came to my shop (a computer business centre) and told me I can I can use solar panels to generate power without batteries since I will only use them during the day while the sun shines.

My centre has 4 desktop systems, 2 laptops, a printer and a photocopier.

Can his assertion be true?

So many things are possible these days, you should have asked him to explain how its going to work. It could be possible in a grid tied solar system which is not applicable in Nigeria. I believe the best system is to have a battery bank where you store energy that you can use at anytime.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Abigai(f): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Gud morning bros, pls how many of this battery will give 24v pack.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by luvlyoracle(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Abigai:
8pcs should do
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Solar Technology Innovations

BIPV solar technology
Building-integrated photovoltaic system, as the name suggests, is seamlessly blended into building architecture in the form of roofs, canopies, curtain walls, facades, and skylight systems. Unlike traditional solar PV panels, BIPV can be aesthetically appealing rather than a compromise to a building’s design.
Of course, aesthetics alone is not enough for solar buyers; economics matters too. The good news is that the BIPV solar panel systems enable homeowners to save on building materials and electric power costs. By substituting BIPV for standard building materials, you can cut down on the additional cost of solar panel mounting systems.
BIPV technology, when used on the building's facades, atrium, terrace floor, and canopies, provides the following benefits:
• Increased energy efficiency
• High thermal and sound insulation
• Clean and free power output from the sun
• Decreased O&M costs ( Operation and Maintenance)
• Zero carbon footprint
The photovoltaic PV glasses installed as building materials act as an energy-generating device, allowing natural light inside homes and offices, just as conventional architectural glasses.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Floating solar farms (aka ‘floatovoltaics’)
Silicon panels are becoming cheaper and more efficient day-by-day. According to experts, if photovoltaic panels are placed on reservoirs and other water bodies, they offer even greater efficiency as well as a plethora of other benefits.
“Floatovoltaics” are photovoltaic solar power systems created for floating on reservoirs, dams, and other water bodies.
Floating solar farms can generate huge amounts of electricity without using valuable land or real estate. The installation costs of floating photovoltaic panels are less than land-based photovoltaic panels. Also, research showed that the power production of floating solar panels is greater by up to 10% due to the cooling effect of water.
Besides producing clean solar power, floating solar farms can help with water management. They reduce the loss of water to evaporation as they limit air circulation and block sunlight from the surface of the water. Also, floating solar farms prevent noxious algae production, lowering water treatment costs. Furthermore, the water beneath keeps solar panels clean and minimizes energy waste.
In 2008, the first commercial 175 kWh floating panel system was installed in California at the Far Niente winery in Napa Valley.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Abigai:
24 divided by 3 is 8pcs bro. U connect them in series.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Abigai(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2020
bros why is it that we don't talk bout wind turbine, is it that it is not effective in Nigeria?.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abigai:
bros why is it that we don't talk bout wind turbine, is it that it is not effective in Nigeria?.
it can be very expensive to install and again its not everywhere that is breezy.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
it can be very expensive to install and again its not everywhere that is breezy.

Let me also add the frequency and cost of maintenance cannot be compared to solar panels. Solar panels just sits atop your roof and might not need any form of maintenance in 25years. Wind turbines have rotors that require maintenance.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Both depend on often volatile forces of nature, but overall, solar panels provide more consistent energy. Solar panels don't include moving components, as wind production units do.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
feflo:

Let me also add the frequency and cost of maintenance cannot be compared to solar panels. Solar panels just sits atop your roof and might not need any form of maintenance in 25years. Wind turbines have rotors that require maintenance.

Thanks
exactly!

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Subjecting used solar panels to rigorous integrity tests

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (109) (Reply)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.