Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

He Is Asking Me Out But..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Asking Me Out But..... (3055 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Asking Me Out But..... by 190: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2013
nolaguy: Please o, what's "dylexsic"??

i wonder too

please someone whats delicia the OP's talking about undecided
Re: He Is Asking Me Out But..... by teoo: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
A disorder affecting a child's ability to learn to read and write.
Re: He Is Asking Me Out But..... by Homguy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
dull boy! dnt u av a dico? N m sure u'r are using a high-end fone.smh
Re: He Is Asking Me Out But..... by clemz85(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
op abeg try get android phone naw, leave java alone.
Re: He Is Asking Me Out But..... by Goldenboy007(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

Dey dere dey speak grammar undecided undecided
You need to come and spend some time in Naija cool cool
Make thunder fire my Nokia phone charger if she has dyslexia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thank you ma,I don't see why people aren't seeing this !!! This person is just a mischievous individual that is taking all of you for a ride!!! people that have dyslexia don't broadcast it. If you have "serious" dyslexia you won't even be pressing the keyboard well!!! and the ailment affects more of reading, talking, writing and logical comprehension than this inconsistent spelling jargon "He" indulges himself in. Dyslexics are mostly mentally incapable of weaving these much sweet stories together !!! And check all the topics, its mostly about sex issues,the username and DP sound same alarm !!! In fact I suspect she is a HE trying to bait gullible guys!!! OP, you better stop cursing yourself before amadioha answers ya prayer and strikes you down with the incurable disease!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend / What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.