Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage (2868 Views)

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by OmoAlata1(f): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
fresh_dude: In other words, there's a 99% chance you wouldn't.
Would you agree to an open relationship where your man needs to have his sèxual needs fulfilled because of an insatiable appetite?

Yes I would. I am a sex.ual adventurous person but if my husband has appetite that is not illegal and I absolutely cannot fulfill, I will be open minded for him to go elsewhere and get it. So long as he protects himself and tell me about it. No secret.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by OmoAlata1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
babyosisi:

Na by force?
She has stated her conditions,it is up to the man to say yes or no
This happens in Nigeria if you don't know
There are many impotent men with an understanding that the wife can go outside and carry belle from dia and bring into the marriage and nobody but the man and wife sabi
His secret is safe,she fit waka nicodemously but she also returns to the matrimonial home

I agree, I think people want to be in denial and believe that marriage is all this and that. You would be very surprised at different arrangements people have in their marriages. One size doesn't fit all. It is up the each couple to define what marriage is for them
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by coogar: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Omo_Alata:
For me, it is a necessity in a relationship

there are other variants - stop looking at this issue with a nigerian lens. every woman should be able to manage with a sterile/impotent spouse. you guys can adopt if the need to have rugrats running around is immense.

the sex part is the easiest. let him wear the fattest strap-on in la senza and all your teenage fantasies would be fulfilled. grin cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by OmoAlata1(f): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

there are other variants - stop looking at this issue with a nigerian lens. every woman should be able to manage with a sterile/impotent spouse. you guys can adopt if the need to have rugrats running around is immense.

the sex part is the easiest. let him wear the fattest strap-on in la senza and all your teenage fantasies would be fulfilled. grin cheesy

Strap on can work too, but he is not feeling anything. Part of the enjoyment includes the look on the face of ur partner, their grunting sound, etc.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by vivianc(f): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
"Fattest strap on?" Hell no! I ain't having no plastic thingy inside me. grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by coogar: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
vivianc: "Fattest strap on?" Hell no! I ain't having no plastic thingy inside me. grin grin

hehehe - no plastic thingy inside you and yet you allow condoms..... what are condoms? glass? cheesy grin

Omo_Alata:
Strap on can work too, but he is not feeling anything. Part of the enjoyment includes the look on the face of ur partner, their grunting sound, etc.

he would feel something - how would you even worry about his feelings in that crucial moment? with a fat strap-on battering you, the last thing on your mind would be his feelings - you would be in cloud 69, i doubt you would even remember his name with the magic strap-on!

just lay-back n relax......
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by OmoAlata1(f): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

hehehe - no plastic thingy inside you and yet you allow condoms..... what are condoms? glass? cheesy grin

he would feel something - how would you even worry about his feelings in that crucial moment? with a fat strap-on battering you, the last thing on your mind would be his feelings - you would be in cloud 69, i doubt you would even remember his name with the magic strap-on!

just lay-back n relax......

I would know his feelings. I pay attention to details
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by biolabee(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
This thread is rated 50

grin
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by coogar: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Omo_Alata:
I would know his feelings. I pay attention to details

so you just stare like a witch during the act?
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by OmoAlata1(f): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
coogar:

so you just stare like a witch during the act?

lol, you don't like a girl looking at you? you expect her to just close her eyes, eh?
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by coogar: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Omo_Alata:
lol, you don't like a girl looking at you? you expect her to just close her eyes, eh?

eyes should be closed - looking at me while rocking the ship = blasphemous.
Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by Saraha1(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
I would like someone who went through such case and still got married to share his/her experience pls ,am seriouly indeed of this .

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage by jumzzy448: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
;DHmmmmm......na wa ooo
ℓ̊ can't fit shout.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi, Stuns New Photos / Househelps- YES Or NO (give Reasons) / In A Dilemma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.