Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59915 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kemtol(f): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
80obinna: Notice!!!Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!!
the governor to be Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah labour party. will want to have audience with naug anambra chapter.
so if you're interested in meeting with him pls send you're name and course of study to the number 08063518060
ATTENTiON ATTENTION. ATTENTION. To whom it may concern, THE Anambra CHapter of NAUG is yet to be inaugurated, this association is not form as a tool for politicians and we do not need sympathy from any govt be it present and and incoming . The above number is a fraud . So Anambra youths be warned.. Don't sell ur conscience and that of Generations unborn for a morsel of Meat. FOR NAUG. DAMMY. 08108023630. NAT SECETARY EHIX. 07030717445. NAT. COOD
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yusphull(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
80obinna: Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!!
the governor to be Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah labour party. will want to have audience with naug anambra chapter.
so if you're interested in meeting with him pls send you're name and course of study to the number 08063518060

Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!!

Broda Obinna, this association is not an avenue whereby we sell our right to any governorship aspirant and be given token because I don't know who gave you the ordercity to go to him in the first place

We don't want people like you in our midst, people that can't stand bold to face any corrupt public office holder because "Eni ti o ba ti je dodo, Enu e kole so ododo"....

If I may ask what's the meaning and essence of sending names and ones discipline to ur phone number if not another means of collecting bribes/stipends from him and selling ur right

Must we send names before we meet the person that will lead us for the next four years ??

Why can't you tell him to come to a radio or television station and interview him live in other to hear his manifestos if you know you want to be transparent..... Don't you think...... smh for you Ooooo

Plss plss and plss desist from this kind of attitude coz it belittle you not only u, ur integrity if you have one and ur family in general....

A word is enough for the wise.....

#peace#
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by wexcko(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls be warn!!!,we don't av NAUG in anambra state yet pls be informed.... Na evry tin we dey get Igbo made....this is Aba made NAUG and not the original...VickyT.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Johnsonpac(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
SCAM ALERT!!!
Please be warned!
We are not machinery for
The șσ called politicians
Our aim is to put pressure
On government to
Fast track industrialisation
In order to reduce the rate
Of unemployment in this
Our beloved country Nigeria.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Wendyslim(f): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
80obinna: Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!! Notice!!!
. Obinna open ur eyes ,ears and use ur brain. Wat is so special about him dat we have to send all dos details before meeting him? I for one I don't even like to meet pple who go use my brain take make money den dump me inside dustbin. No no no hell noo, so my broda wise up and don't let anybody use you to achieve dir goals cos I don't see anything positive coming out of dis meeting .he is looking for groups to use as political touts . NAUG are not beggars and of cos not every member of the group is jobless mind you.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by 80obinna: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
did any body mentioned anything about money in this notice, from the notice I sent it's an avenue for us to sit with all aspirant to know what they will do for us the graduates ,if you haven't notice anambra state is in election period so we need to talk with all aspirant to know who will deliver us. please house is anything bad about this idea or it because some people in the house believe that every thing must come through them, we in anambra will not sit and wait for some group in west before we can have audience with the governors to be in our state so if you must be there you are also invited or do you want to do anambra chapter work and also do your chapter too.
I thought the essence of this to meet the government and have them correct the way they do things and provide jobs for people so now the opportunity is around so should we all discard it and sit around and make noise on the web.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yusphull(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
80obinna: did any body mentioned anything about money in this notice, from the notice I sent it's an avenue for us to sit with all aspirant to know what they will do for us the graduates ,if you haven't notice anambra state is in election period so we need to talk with all aspirant to know who will deliver us. please house is anything bad about this idea or it because some people in the house believe that every thing must come through them, we in anambra will not sit and wait for some group in west before we can have audience with the governors to be in our state so if you must be there you are also invited or do you want to do anambra chapter work and also do your chapter too.
I thought the essence of this to meet the government and have them correct the way they do things and provide jobs for people so now the opportunity is around so should we all discard it and sit around and make noise on the web.

This just a campaign after election.... The did has been done, you've pass across ur message and we get it Mr. but instead of you to bury ur head in shame and tender ur unreserved apology you are still writing gibberish and claiming to be SAINT...

Why didn't you state it outright like this in ur previous post ??...

CULLED FROM UR PREVIOUS POST

#1. Did you mention all aspirants or you singled out ur god-father Ifeanyi Patrick Uba ??....

#2. Why must we forward our details to your phone, if you are not up to something ??...

#3. Is Anambra Chapter a separate entity or part and parcel of the National body?? If YES who did you carry along among the National Executives ??...

Answer this simple questions.......

#peace#
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2013
undecidedso soon
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yusphull(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
gcfr.com:
undecidedso soon

Na soo we see am Oooo... No mind the Ebinna wey dey call himself Obinna .... Barawoooo
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Obianuju123: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
NAUG members, I know of some free useful websites that can help you with CV writing and interview skills so you can be gainfully employed sooner rather than later. Go online now and check out http://www.jarushub.com/ and http://www.theafricanrecruiter.com/.

Best of luck!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by gloriana(f): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
kinnad: I've actually thought of a similar thing brother,but not an association of unemployed graduates. what happens when u later get gainfully employed,will u quit d association or become a senior member? I think we should just form a group of few individuals with the aim of finding ways to reduce unemployment among nigerian graduates. It will be people oriented that even after we have gotten good jobs,the group still functions. we can work together if you are ready,with few other people that are interested
i'm in on dis 1 bt nt d NAUG stuff. Do well 2 contact me. I love stuffs like dis. C my signature.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
When you guys re busy arguing, well their is another group doing "the Needful" here.
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/unemployment-graduates-to-stage-protests-at-nass.html
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by naijagraduates: 3:34am On Dec 27, 2013
biggy4joe: I rep Asaba,Delta State.Hw do we get dis 2 facebook?
www.facebook.com/naugnigeria
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by naijagraduates: 3:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Sunnycliff: So far so good. Can the mision statement b made available and d vision too. This wil enable those of us at d state level in charting d way 4wad.
Send us a mail to get the constitution
Naugnaija@gmail.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by wexcko(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
@kinnad,thumbs up,I realy appreciate Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your contributions,we jst have to take a step cos no time to waste;if APC can start less than 6moths and now they are the topic of every discussions,we are better than they do cos of our potentials as a youth. All we need is our committments and our togetherness,and if U̶̲̥̅̊ think U̶̲̥̅̊ are still undergraduates,remember U̶̲̥̅̊ will also greaduate on day and thesame story will emarge*nd if U̶̲̥̅̊ think U̶̲̥̅̊ av a job already that U̶̲̥̅̊ don't belong to this strugle,remember Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your younger ones that are jobless,that are on the streets engaging themselfs in what two ears shd nt hears jst to meet their needs finally,also don't forget that someone budgeted hindreds of millions jst to feed animals I rest. My case...VickyT
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Please let's be part of the lagos state inarguration. Let's join forces to take this struggle to the next level.
The fight against unemployment affect every household and should be a collective effort for support and to work out plans for the lagos inauguration, rally,TV and radio appearance
Interested persons should call
Ehis - 07030717445
Kenny-08063141854
Offiong-08062234327
Dammy-08108023630
Yussuf-08064677418
Yinka-08034853297
Biola-08120108131

Those coming from Ogun state(Abeokuta)-
Call Ayo-07031310646
Paul-08106348808
Sakiiru-07061941297
Ambrose-08033626637

Those coming from Ibadan
Emeka-08029688300
Comrade biola-08132903923
Tunmbi-08022508939
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by biggy4joe(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Another failed Nigeria project,the truth is change can never be negotiated....You wil have 2 make it happen.Paradigm shift.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Xxpress(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2014
What happened to the group
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Xxpress: What happened to the group

This is What's happening
No gate fee
No registration fee
No form fee
Absolutely nothing: just be present.

We are just like you anyway and we might not be able to get you a job in the oil sector but then all we want is for you to stand on your own toes and be your own boss, employer of labour and entrepreneur per excellence....in fact this should be the dream of any sane man.
Oyo state graduates and residents must try to take advantage of the SMDAN and Naijagraduates Funds and training for new and existing businesses.
Its a lot more easier as graduates to tap into any opportunity available, during a phone conversation with the Director general of SMEDAN, the small and medium Enterprise Development of Nigeria he said,SMEDAN would help graduates to facilitate all resources required for the development of their businesses. He added that" Poverty, due to lack of access to income earning opportunities and lack of capacity to take advantage of the opportunities, is a social malaise that is threatening global prosperity in general and national economic growth and development in particular". The Naijagraduates/SMEDAN partnership would therefore be justified by the need to trigger the development of Nigeria's MSMEs in a structured and efficient manner.

So it would only cost you your presence at : Expoyo, Sango, Ibadan (SMEDAN office)
Description: Take a cab to Sango, alight at Expoyo Bus Stop or Alleluyah filling station after A3 Hotel. On the un tarred road, ask for the SMEDAN office (the building with the red brick wall).

Time: 10 A.M prompt

On Thursday, 25th september, 2014 it marks the beginning of the orientation and sensitization programme for all those that applied for the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN/NAUG) Training and Funding scheme.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Xxpress(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
ehixking:

This is What's happening
No gate fee
No registration fee
No form fee
Absolutely nothing: just be present.

We are just like you anyway and we might not be able to get you a job in the oil sector but then all we want is for you to stand on your own toes and be your own boss, employer of labour and entrepreneur per excellence....in fact this should be the dream of any sane man.
Oyo state graduates and residents must try to take advantage of the SMDAN and Naijagraduates Funds and training for new and existing businesses.
Its a lot more easier as graduates to tap into any opportunity available, during a phone conversation with the Director general of SMEDAN, the small and medium Enterprise Development of Nigeria he said,SMEDAN would help graduates to facilitate all resources required for the development of their businesses. He added that" Poverty, due to lack of access to income earning opportunities and lack of capacity to take advantage of the opportunities, is a social malaise that is threatening global prosperity in general and national economic growth and development in particular". The Naijagraduates/SMEDAN partnership would therefore be justified by the need to trigger the development of Nigeria's MSMEs in a structured and efficient manner.

So it would only cost you your presence at : Expoyo, Sango, Ibadan (SMEDAN office)
Description: Take a cab to Sango, alight at Expoyo Bus Stop or Alleluyah filling station after A3 Hotel. On the un tarred road, ask for the SMEDAN office (the building with the red brick wall).

Time: 10 A.M prompt

On Thursday, 25th september, 2014 it marks the beginning of the orientation and sensitization programme for all those that applied for the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN/NAUG) Training and Funding scheme.

but am in lag
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2014
this thread is dead, haha, abi Jonathan has provided jobs for all of una grin
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yusphull(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
this thread is dead, haha, abi Jonathan has provided jobs for all of una grin

Dead keee.... We are still holding and standing our fucking ground.. follow us on FB www.Facebook.com/naugnigeria to get the news as it breaks ...

## We shall win through to absolute victory ##
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by steveocheje(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Are u a student in the need of international scholarship to study abroad then this is for you click on the link below to register for exam for scholarship to study abroad which will take place in january in abuja lagos porthacout e.t.c.

MOD Education - IEF2015
modeducation.info

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Isaddabai(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
How fa guys av u gone? Me too wan join ooo
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by 100Whykay(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2015
Isaddabai:
How fa guys av u gone? Me too wan join ooo

To join:
Like our page on facebook: www.facebook.com/naugnigeria
And register on the website too: www.naijagraduates.com

Thanks,
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by forever88(f): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2015
i have a business that can help you make full time income working part time hours so that you will no longer be a part of the group called 'UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES' looking for a job that isnt forthcoming.
for more details and inquiry, call/text/watsapp your name and numbers to 08189309505.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by TUNDESANCO(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Good move. Am sure we will get there. I have reservation for the name of the organization but I support the vision. Samson north central
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by wolzzz(m): 12:54am On Oct 19, 2015
well it is obvious that the government can no longer help the situation of unemployment so let the youth start thinking of how to pull themselves up with their own bootstrap.
1 pay less attention to a white collar job cause even crafts and handiwork is paying more now(fashion,baking etc)
2 Think investment/business
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by akaystum: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Urgent Vacancy at Hospitality / Entertainment Industry

Visit the Career session of http://www.toopcity.com/showthread.php?tid=116

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.