Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

"Niche Marketing" A Terrain Nigerians Are Yet To Fully Explore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Niche Marketing" A Terrain Nigerians Are Yet To Fully Explore (470 Views)

Is Network Marketing A Scam? - All You Need To Know About Network Marketing / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped / Niche Marketing - A Simple Definition For Newbies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Niche Marketing" A Terrain Nigerians Are Yet To Fully Explore by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello,
If u're reading this, you're probably looking for
an opportunity to start making money online. Just like me, you're sick and tired of
the daily grind, and you're looking to fire your
boss...
...or maybe you're just looking to make enough
money online to cover meet expenses and also live fine, or make ends meet.
The good news is the sky is literally the limit
when it comes to building an online business...
You're only limited by your own mindset when it
comes to making money online if you have the
tools to succeed.This is different frm wat u've seen and hrd before and it's real,
Pls this is not a scam nor yahoo-yahoo and totally different from Healthproduct marketing e.g GNLD blah blah
This is termed "Niche marketing"
Pls I've chosen not to be selfish that's why I'm sharing it with you, take time out and check it out .

http:///ljrjegk

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Debtors / Advice Me On GNLD / Pipe Water Laying Firm For A City Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.