Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner (12737 Views)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? / What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by sincity(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2008
why the hissis face
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by doyin13(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2008
Sonye. . . .you just put me for cruise sha embarassed embarassed embarassed

God dey o cry cry cry
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Emkayotis(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2008
@SONYE
My sister it will be a good idea to see your pics, though not in your profile but in my album, and please don't include the cake thing or use the Logo of all Logos- The MAN -U. I ain't checking out your profile, just browsing. grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by buzyDiva(f): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
BUSTA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Sonye(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ doyin

no be like that o, . . i stepped out. i still dey commot now sef to the gym. you know i need to look hot for your credit card

Emkayotis:

@SONYE
My sister it will be a good idea to see your pics, though not in your profile but in my album, and please don't include the cake thing or use the Logo of all Logos- The MAN -You. I ain't checking out your profile, just browsing. grin grin grin

ol boy y u dey beef nah you were checking out my profile and u r denying it. . .well, sorry you missed seeing my picture
And not to worry, i am not an arsenal fan myself. . . that was just my boyfriend's cake
shocked shocked shhhh. . . .chai, i hope say doyin no hear this one. . . . . . .my credit card burnings ohhhh sad
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by gentledove(f): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
sincity:

*takes a random pick*

and its, its,

Son,

*Morenike* cheesy
i hope Morenike enjoys a cruise in the SIN CITY with sincity. Good Luck in your journey to the SIN ISLAND O. grin cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Gamine(f): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2008
Partner

What are these people up to again
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by finguy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
sad akon.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by DrKitaun(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
there is one and only one partner for me - - -Gamine kiss kiss kiss

years after and the love is going stronger kiss cool
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Gamine(f): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
Aahh Dr Kit.

They dont have to know!! embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by tngtech(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2008
I would have prefer Jennykendry, but it jst that she is married.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by whitelexi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2008
Potentials are to many
Actual is what we are now looking for cool
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2008
Soho?

Southeast?

why you people mentioning messed up places?

grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
NL
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2008
gentledove:

i hope Morenike enjoys a cruise in the SIN CITY with sincity. Good Luck in your journey to the SIN ISLAND O. grin cheesy

I'll let her know you sent your goodluck
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Emkayotis(m): 2:03am On Jun 04, 2008
@SONYE
I SURRENDER! CREDIT CARD? I NO FIT SHOUT!
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by quickygirl(f): 2:44am On Jun 04, 2008
crap
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Xiomarra: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2008
Sorry, already got one. Sidekicks only! kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Sonye(f): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2008
Emkayotis:

@SONYE
I SURRENDER! CREDIT CARD? I NO FIT SHOUT!

i concur. . . . . . . .but the USA
not a problem. As long as you've got the cards
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by vampire(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
none
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by sylvex(f): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
Male: Rockiedink
Vic4u

Females: Bblak
Ifyalways

but really wished Tom Cruise was a Nairalander wud av dragged him to the pulpit! cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by spikedcylinder: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
I don't really know anyone here but can i be permitted to say Andre 3000? embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by nana(f): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2008
None
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by 190: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
ogugua!! shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by JCzAr(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2009
I'm gay, so definitely I'll date whitelexi. grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by 190: 7:28pm On May 02, 2011
190:

ogugua!! shocked shocked

2009 and u knew ogugua!! shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 02, 2011
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by 190: 7:30pm On May 02, 2011
Not when banana dey tree and monkey dey on top tree
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 02, 2011
lol
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by arramyjay: 7:38pm On May 02, 2011
Jaybee.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by 190: 7:38pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

lol
kiss kiss

come to papa!!  kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2011
None.
Re: Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner by BABE3: 10:58pm On May 02, 2011
zERO, nONE, Nil, Odo, 0 ! Nuff Said!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You / Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter / Ghana Sets Record By Shooting First Adult Film "Blue " Made In The Twi Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.