Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? (680 Views)

Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents / Modern Marriages Vs Oldern Days(those Days) Marriages, Which Do U Prefer & Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by ambrosini593(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Children of nawadays are something else. No good morals. No good home bringing etc. What's your say on it
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Which one are you
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by k2039: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
It depends on the training.

As you lay your bed, so you lie on it. If you don't train a child well, it matters less what dispensation he was born, he will be wayward.
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by Kanwulia: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Depends on what 'respect' means! kiss
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
ambrosini593: Children of nawadays are something else. No good morals. No good home bringing etc. What's your say on it
Nawadays? Good home bringing? My say on it is: stop starting threads after a friday night drink out, especially when the 'children' that serve your beer disrespect your drunk àss.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
fresh_dude: Nawadays? Good home bringing? My say on it is: stop starting threads after a friday night drink out, especially when the 'children' that serve your beer disrespect your drunk àss.

Now that's Fresh cheesy grin
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wtf
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by EfemenaXY: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Someone pls enlighten me.

What's the difference between nowadays and those days?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by taryour(f): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seem to me like u don't intend raising ur kids to be respectful and responsible. Or have you forgotten your kids too will/are children of nowadays
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by greatgod2012(f): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
taryour: Seem to me like u don't intend raising ur kids to be respectful and responsible. Or have you forgotten your kids too will/are children of nowadays

My sister, how you dey o?
E ku ikunra o
Ayo la ma gbo loruko Jesu. Amin
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by k2039: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Efemena_xy: Someone pls enlighten me.

What's the difference between nowadays and those days?? undecided lipsrsealed
The difference is the illusion of time (time delay). grin grin
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
hmmm....
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by taryour(f): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
greatgod2012:

My sister, how you dey o?
E ku ikunra o
Ayo la ma gbo loruko Jesu. Amin

I dey o omo iya. How you and all yours. Amen sis,thanks for your prayers,am looking forward too. Big hugs for you sis
Re: Children Of Nawadays Vs Children Of Those Days : Which Ones Are Most Respectful? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
jidegirl12:

Now that's Fresh cheesy grin
Lol. Gotta bring some sanity to these boards. cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Accomplishment So Far ? / The Man Who Abandoned His Three Kids In A Boarding School Shows Up / Family Tragedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.