Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents (6778 Views)

Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Would You Date/marry Someone With Divorced Parents? / What Have You Done For Your Marriage Today (Married people only- kids keep off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
I realized when my parents dIvorced

my youngER sisters best-friend mother didnt want her daughter to associate with my sister again undecided

maybe she thought my sister will be a bad influence to her child

thats so primitve and dumb in my opinion
sad thing her mother and my mother have known each for a long time

Nigerians take things too far
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
I will.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
there's nothing wrong with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
I support it. Divorces usually takes a toll on the kids, especially the girls. They most often take from their irresponsible mothers who couldn't keep her marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
braine:
I support it. Divorces usually takes a toll on the kids, especially the girls. They most often take from their irresponsible mothers who couldn't keep her marriage.

so bcus the marriage didnt work

the mother is irresponsible

primitive fcck!!
dumba-ss idi-ot!!

22 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
my sister was just 7 years old

F00l
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
onila:

primitive fcck!!
dumba-ss idi-ot!!
You should have ignored him.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
.divorce and friendship...the parents should not interfere with little children and their friend-ships
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
onila:

primitive fcck!!
dumba-ss idi-ot!!

If you thought your opinion is the only one you think is right, why the hell did you put it up here on NL for comments?

Well, we have our opinions. Its even apparent you're a product of a divorce; you were not taught good attitude, this even makes what I said more valid... Rude ass.

Even if you didn't get good joint home training, atleast you can learn how to be polite yourself at your age.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by johnbuck81(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
dat woman dat kips her daughter 4rm ur sister is evil..she is bad..she is wicked..she has a bad mind..watch her very well..

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Godmystrength: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
braine:
So are you saying that the woman is always responsible for divorce??

14 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
braine:

How do you know the mothers are irresponsible? Were u there when they divorced? Are u trying to say a woman divorcing because of abuse and infidelity is irresponsible? How about men that divorce? What are they called?

10 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
braine:
so if a woman divorces her husband because of physical abuse she is irresponsible? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op, i am not a myopic and primitive human. I dnt discriminate. I am not as wicked and callous as many nigerian hypocrites who disturb the ears of God with prayers when their hearts are black. Divorce is no fault of the children. Why would i be so callous to treat others like lesser beings and make children suffer for a crime they didnt commit? Such children need all the love and support from others so that the pain they feel could lessen. Nigeria needs serious purging of ridiculous primitive mentality pushing it down the mud.

14 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by tpia6: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
let bygones be bygones.

suffice to say, if you have that attitude overseas, your kids may have no one to be friends with.

since the divorce rate is over 60%.

@ topic and onila's opening post.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by SAMBARRY: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
What has the divorce of the parents got to do with the kids undecided

much more their friends. Nigerians and fake self righteousness sef.mshewwwww undecided

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by veave(f): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
braine:

If you thought your opinion is the only one you think is right, why the hell did you put it up here on NL for comments?

Well, we have our opinions. Its even apparent you're a product of a divorce; you were not taught good attitude, this even makes what I said more valid... Rude ass.

Even if you didn't get good joint home training, atleast you can learn how to be polite yourself at your age.

You are a let down to humanity. I spit on your shoe.
Tueh!!!

#and somebody will go and marry this one later. Women don suffer

13 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by braine(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
veave:

Tueh!!!

You too?? All these mannerless ladies on Nairaland sha. No wonder you keep staying single and later then get divorced. Then you raise another generation like you. Shior.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2014
braine:
seconded

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2014
I don't want my children to hang out with products of broken homes, they tend to have no moral upbringing and usually take advantage of their parents divorce, so no I don't need bad influence aroundd my children
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
I don't want my children to hang out with products of broken homes, they tend to have no moral upbringing and usually take advantage of their parents divorce, so no I don't need bad influence aroundd my children
another bonafide dumbas.s undecided
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:52am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:
another bonafide dumbas.s undecided
At least my children Will b safe
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2014
veave:

Tueh!!!

I swear sexist bast-ard

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

At least my children Will b safe
die slow
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:
die slow
After u

U are the typical product of a broken home, loud mouthed and unruly ..I will pass
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by cococandy(f): 12:56am On Nov 14, 2014
tpia6:

suffice to say, if you have that attitude overseas, your kids may have no one to be friends with.
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 1:01am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

After u

U are the typical product of a broken home, loud mouthed and unruly ..I will pass

product of primitive home lipsrsealed

ghetto# wicked#
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2014
onila:

product of primitive home lipsrsealed

ghetto# wicked#
Thanks u for letting me know that I made the right decision, I def don't want my children to end up like u ,no offence
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 1:13am On Nov 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Thanks u for letting me know that I made the right decision, I def don't want my children to end up like u ,no offence

weak, low minded fellow

basta-rd
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 1:28am On Nov 14, 2014
petty, catty weak ass males

some of you dudes are in need of serious testosterone therapy. tongue
Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by onila(f): 1:30am On Nov 14, 2014
If they've made it to adulthood on this level of stupidity, there's nothing I can do to stop it.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Yr Kids Keep Friends With Children Of Divorced Parents by JiggamanGh: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Africans and their primitive minds and century old ideology. Like someone said, what does the divorce of parents have to do with the kids and who they are friends with.

People get divorce for many reasons, so if an abused mother divorces her husband that means she is irresponsible.

What if the mother divorces the husband because he was molesting the child, does that also make her irresponsible.

This is the time we live in and people get divorce all the time. People needs to grow up and grow their mind and stop living in the Stone Age.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? / 5 Effects Of Transferred Aggression / Family Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.