Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It (32850 Views)

Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Krasid(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2013
One half of the multiple-award winning P-square,Peter Okoye,last Tuesday,shocked many of his fans when he finally proposed to Lola Omotayo,his long time friend and mother of his two kids(Cameron and Aliona) with a diamond ring and a brand new white Range Rover Vogue worth N15 million.

The proposal put to rest the widespread criticisms that have trailed their relationship over the years.Lola who said 'Yes' to the proposal,reportedly was close to tears when the musician slipped the diamond ring into her finger,and handed the car keys to her.

Peter who didn't give Lola prior notice to his plan,visited her residence with the car and parked it inside her compound.On the bonnet of the vehicle he also dropped a rose flower with the inscription,'Please say yes'.The drama was followed by a long passionate kiss from the love birds.

Speaking on why he decided to propose to Lola,Peter said, "It is something i had always wanted to do and i knew i would definitely do this to Lola one day,but i needed to wait for the right time.Honestly,she deserves even more from me",he said.

On her own,Lola said,"It is a day the lord has made.I'm excited the way any woman in my shoes would".

The Romance between Peter and Lola started many years ago,even before peter became a celebrity.

Their relationship is already blessed with two kids;Cameron and Aliona Okoye.

A Public Relations Expert said that,Lola met Peter while she was working with FKG2,an advertising company.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/why-i-proposed-to-lola-omotayo-by-peter-okoye

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by joyli: 2:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Go girl! U deserve it! wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by UyiIredia(m): 3:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Happy married life. And PLEASE don't fall my hand by adding yoirselves to the growing list of failed celebrity marriages. Remember T.W.O.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by mancheeutd(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2013
thats awesome wat the lord has join...
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by homesteady(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Oya! When is the wedding date?
If you like go and do the wedding in dubai like 2face

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2013
If you don't propose to her, who will? she's the mother of your kids. undecided

Wishing you all the best in your romance.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by overdrive(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2013
Haba I tot they already live together

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by free2ryhme: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2013
He is asking a question dat even new born babies know d answer

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by onyeguy: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2013
ok
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Slicky112: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2013
overdrive: Haba I tot they already live together

Dem dey play una wayo!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by 190: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2013
now thats a real Nigerian woman out there

so she met him even before he became a celeb

Nice one Peter nice one!!

God bless this marriage- im impressed

oh btw imma on front page!! yaaaaaaay!!!

EVERYONE IM ON FRONT PAGE 190 IS ON FRONT PAGE shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2013
They keeps saying he met her when he had nothing, but in his own words he met Lola when they were booked to perform in one of her father's company's function that means he was already quite popular it's not like he was a bus conductor when they met undecided

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by dridowu: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Mtchhhhhhhh, she shd no propose to her, afta 2 pikin and already living as mama and papa.
Next topic abeg

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by onyeguy: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
homesteady: Oya! When is the wedding date?
If you like go and do the wedding in dubai like 2face

Abi og broda, even if they like let them go and host their bachelors night in TAHITI. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by jadina(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2013
undecidedIs this a new trend?proposal with a car undecided. Soon it will be a jet as another celebrity will try to outdo this one. Since she deserves it,why did he wait for proposal to buy the car? Another reason why she should not refuse abi?I wish them well.its never easy dating a celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by jericco1(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2013
And she'll break up with you cos you deserve it, stupid imp.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by eriegua83: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Was he expeceting her to say № after 2 kids? Congrats.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Magomago(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2013
It is well wit them jst lyk 2face
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by PezzoNovante(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Woow..that's so sweet smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Ibangap(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2013
Why is he explaining? Did anyone question y he proposed to her in the first place? Jus a way to kip d 'buggati' proposal news trending. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Linoversace: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2013
Goodluck to them!
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by iamswizz(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2013
Abegi.. Make we hear word

She can never say no. Whether u propose or not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2013
I have only 1 logical question to ask here.... If this guy was not a celebrity and a famous one for that matter, will this girl still accept his proposal? My wild thoughts though.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by TRILLIONIAR: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2013
PETER JUST CALL ME SAY THE WEDDING NA FOR SOMALIA

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Jaywilzee(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Tell me something cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Maxymilliano(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Like seriously, was Peter Okoye actually expecting the mother of his two children to turn down his marriage proposal or why was he excited when she said the expected "yes"?

Just wondering ooo ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by DEGREE2466(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2013
IGBO Peter with YORUBA Lola!

What a combination!!

Thats good anyway!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Ibangap(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2013
jadina: undecidedIs this a new trend?proposal with a car undecided. Soon it will be a jet as another celebrity will try to outdo this one. Since she deserves it,why did he wait for proposal to buy the car? Another reason why she should not refuse abi?I wish them well.its never easy dating a celebrity.
You dey ask question, or u dey comment, or u dey answer ur own question? Specify pls.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by OilSubsidy: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2013
She deserve it? cheesy Women don suffer!
You did not propose to her because you 'deserve it'?
You did not propose to her because you are madly in love with her?

ONLY BECAUSE SHE DESERVE IT? YOU BE HER GOD?

25 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2013
Happy for them.

If only this my yeye boyfriend will look at Peter, and follow his foot steps.

Atleast, all the witches and wizards in my office and even on Niaraland will be put to shame.

#sad face#

Lola nnem, pls wisper to me, hw were you able to do this??

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2013
awwwww! So sweet. Happy married life in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Make Sure You Don't Drink These Things If You Are Single (pictures) / Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.