Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It (32846 Views)

Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Clemzy16(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2013
guonno: Peter is a disgrace to the igbo nation... Marry a yoruba girl? Tufiakwa, God forbid. An anambra man for that matter?
"you are a fool to this generation"

"you for bring your ugly sister mak e marry naww. . ."

BLOODY TRIBALIST!!

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by IdiAmin2(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2013
the range rover in the picture is an Evoque, and not a Vogue as stated in the aricle.
anyway happy married life to dem.

saw this Lola at a function in 2009, a real smashing beauty, heard she is half Russian
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by jmoore(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2013
guonno: Peter is a disgrace to the igbo nation... Marry a yoruba girl? Tufiakwa, God forbid. An anambra man for that matter?
He is not but you are because of your tribalistic view.
Any tribalist is a disgrace to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Tintinix: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2013
OilSubsidy: She deserve it? cheesy Women don suffer!
You did not propose to her because you 'deserve it'?
You did not propose to her because you are madly in love with her?

ONLY BECAUSE SHE DESERVE IT? YOU BE HER GOD?

Thank you for vindicating my thought process...
The suffer no be small!
So its a favour you are doing her right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by lordtony27(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2013
Metchew!Is dat d best he can do after buildin a house worth ova 500m,15m is lyk peanut moni 2 him,A̶̲̥̅♏ not impressed.wen d time cumz i will propose wit a gold plated jet we will probably celb my weddin on d moon..wink
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Skmoda360(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: PETER JUST CALL ME SAY THE WEDDING NA FOR SOMALIA
He go bam be that....maybe na bullet wounds den go take do the wedding...
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

grin grin
grin
JideTheBlogger:

grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Jonwesley(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=Uyi Iredia]Happy married life. And PLEASE don't fall my hand by adding yoirselves to the growing list of failed celebrity marriages. Remember T.W.O

T.W.O! Are u not referring to TUNDE WUNMI OBE? Are they not a couple again? Please tell me.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Skmoda360(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2013
mrsolutionm: Yoruba girl!!peter u try oooh
Wetin do yoruba girl....
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2013
DEGREE2466: IGBO Peter with YORUBA Lola!

What a combination!!

Thats good anyway!!!

that aspect of the story is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by ladyinred: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Gone are the days when men married women because they were in love with them and couldn't imagine life without them. Now men marry women because the women 'deserve' it- after all men are only doing women a favour by marrying them. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2013
kalusha-iyke:
.....she pour curry 4 her pu**y
for real?? Pls, were can i buy curry??
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Skmoda360(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Are you on drug or something.....this guy needs to go for psychiatric evaluation.....bas tard ajokutamamomi
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by OkBounce(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=guonno]Peter is a disgrace to the igbo nation... Marry a yoruba girl? Tufiakwa, God forbid. An anambra man for that matter?
exactly my point,peter don fall hand ooh!
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Anuoluwap(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2013
jadina: undecidedIs this a new trend?proposal with a car undecided. Soon it will be a jet as another celebrity will try to outdo this one. Since she deserves it,why did he wait for proposal to buy the car? Another reason why she should not refuse abi?I wish them well.its never easy dating a celebrity.
#confusion
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by wrench: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2013
nyere84: Happy for them.

If only this my yeye boyfriend will look at Peter, and follow his foot steps.
Yeye boifriend and u still dey follow am like cow wey dem wan slaughter.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Anuoluwap(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2013
wow! I love diz comment. It isn't easy to be an ignorant nd a fool 2geda @d same tym. Guy hw u take manage?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Neldrizzy(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2013
Please were is O.J.B ?? I h0pe he survived d operati0n?
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by slowshot: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2013
I guess it comes with the fame and d money... Homies dont b deceived into believing dat women would love u despite ur broke nature, dou nt all sha but majority of dem wont stay ,if she claims she does and it stays a lil while longer n d moni doesnt emerge from ur hustle , she go juz start to dey misbehave as a result to dat any shrp guy wey woo her she go fall... Bottom line is hustle first before u tie the knot dnt have d mindset dat she must love u regardless....
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by cumpaddre(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2013
overdrive: Haba

HABATICALLY!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by andyanders: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2013

Atleast, all the witches and wizards in my office and even on Niaraland will be put to shame.

#sad face#

Lola nnem, pls wisper to me, hw were you able to do this??

Na by sucking and licking the third leg.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by yungtunchi: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2013

Atleast, all the witches and wizards in my office and even on Niaraland will be put to shame.

#sad face#

eya so u don over due huh Nd d guy still dey f*** up?nor worry give me him number make i help u beg am
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by bola4dprec(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2013

#sad face#

*If only this my yeye boyfriend will look
at Peter* you said and I quote
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by IleIfe2(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Because she deserves it? Eeff off greedy 1diot. WTF?
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by andyanders: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2013
Wetin concern you if him marry Yoruba?
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by kunlesehan(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2013
With Patience and Goodluck any serious relationship can blossom to a fruitful marriage. ... lol

wishing them all the best.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by kunlesehan(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013

#sad face#

much prayers and fasting my dear. Chineke o di kwa faithful.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by xoctic: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
homesteady: Oya! When is the wedding date?
If you like go and do the wedding in dubai like 2 heface
he is free 2 do it anywhere. 2face matter differen because wen pst say if there is any one who has a reason y dis two should nt be joined blah blah blah, so many women go line up includin d mothers of his oda kids

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by collynzo2(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2013

#sad face#

With the kind laps I dey see for your profile pic, I no blame your boyfriend at all. Stretchmark / cellulite things.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by slimmygold1(f): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2013

#sad face#

Enter 40days dry fasting after that buy red clothe, buy white sheep,buy blue elephant and finally yellow dog and bring let me do assignment for you

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Isiterere(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2013

#sad face#

Eyah! Your own time will come my dear, don't force it pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Darey's Love Like A Movie 3 #LLAM3 / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.