Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It (32845 Views)

Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Finland(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Rubbish!!! Because she deserves it? He made it sound like he did her a favour. Real men Propose to women they LOVE and not women That DESERVES IT.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Lawalemi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Radarada (nonsense in Yoruba)
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by richt75: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
victory at last to the poor lady. but, that car na tokumbo, make i no hear some silly price of it later on. but the car cost a bit shaa.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: With the kind laps I dey see for your profile pic, I no blame your boyfriend at all. Stretchmark / cellulite things.
atleast, be bold and post ur gf, sis or even ur own pics.

As for dose talking about calling my bf yeye, you guys shld take a chill pill..., is just my loving way of saying.., he is great.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by chacha3(f): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
guonno: Peter is a disgrace to the igbo nation... Marry a yoruba girl? Tufiakwa, God forbid. An anambra man for that matter?
hey,take it easy. When peter turned lola to a baby factory u never said tufiakwa. Its not as if is a good thing to have two kids out of wedlock but atleast he has finally and formally propose to her which is better than leaving her for another girl. But Seriously two kids out of wedlock? Hmmmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by dazzy4real(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tjhe way the @op went abt wit d headline made me wanted to say WTF! "because she deserved it" or because I love her, so I had to read tru to get it right next time tittle it well ..
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by greggng: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Is a shame that some of us often critise whatever good anyone does.why should we ethnicise every issue that comes up here? As far as am concern lola is a decent mother that was very patient with peter and today God has answered her prayers.Haters should fine a decent job
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Cutepessy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Haterz... Go to hell. Dey wantx to get married nd train dere kids.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Give this guy a break.He says his mind and gets bashed.Na wa oo.No matter what he says i know he would still be criticised.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Seriousbusiness: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
So they dated for 7yrs?that means since 2006 abi?and Psquare was about moving to lekki.So they had nothin and stayed in lekki?Rubbish story .If they had met in 1999,it's still believable,that she met them when they had nothing not 2006.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Decapo: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
overdrive: Haba I tot they already live together
habatically
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by ChiSun27(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
dridowu: Mtchhhhhhhh, she shd no propose to her, afta 2 pikin and already living as mama and papa.
Next topic abeg

I beg...read ur post again. Shey u understand wetin u post so?
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
phuckin YIB*O born fool! he should be glad he was able to land a beautiful Yoruba babe....IDIOTA!!!!!....You can ban me for 2 years if u like......pls do!
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Onuokwu: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
guonno: Peter is a disgrace to the igbo nation... Marry a yoruba girl? Tufiakwa, God forbid. An anambra man for that matter?

Una wan start again? why naw?
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by capip120(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
MEN!!! THIS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT COMING FROM THE TWO LOVE BIRDS, YES THIS IS TIME FOR HIM TO SETTLE AND PUT TO REST THE WIDE SPREAD CRITICISM THAT HAS ENGULFED HIM FOR SO LONG.
I REMEMBER READING IN ONE OF THEIR INTERVIEWS THAT MARRIAGE IS NOT THEIR PRIORITY NOW.
*SMILES HAHA AM SO SO HAPPY FOR THEM
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by DelTom(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
DEGREE2466: IGBO Peter with YORUBA Lola!

What a combination!!

Thats good anyway!!!
Nairalanders sha!! Can't stop laughing...am sure u wanna bring dis ethnic trend into dis topics again...ahahahhahaha pls don't burst my tummy...laugh wan kill me
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Odunharry(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=Ok-Bounce][/quote]na u him 4 marry na.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Onuokwu: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
nyere84: atleast, be bold and post ur gf, sis or even ur own pics.

As for dose talking about calling my bf yeye, you guys shld take a chill pill..., is just my loving way of saying.., he is great.

My dear, no mind the haters. Being a leg man, i can categorically say that your laps are "to die for" and i don dey look am since mornin'

Screen saver tins'

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
As you lay your bed, so you lie on it. After cohabiting with a man for God knows how long(letting him marry her on credit), and having two kids for him ever before his going to her father's 'yard', all i can say is; HE HAD MERCY ON HER AND GAVE HER WHAT SHE DESERVES.

HML.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
exxell: I have only 1 logical question to ask here.... If this guy was not a celebrity and a famous one for that matter, will this girl still accept his proposal? My wild thoughts though.

Not all girls are gold diggers. smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by richeyy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
nyere84: atleast, be bold and post ur gf, sis or even ur own pics.

So yeye is synonymous with great? I hear you undecided Seun is a yeye man grin
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by phayvoursky(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
so how is that my business...
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by shikenosa: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
nyere84: Happy for them.

If only this my yeye boyfriend will look at Peter, and follow his foot steps.

Atleast, all the witches and wizards in my office and even on Niaraland will be put to shame.

#sad face#

Lola nnem, pls wisper to me, hw were you able to do this??
how ur boyfrnd go propose nah with those ur legz wey b like yam...
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by emmanuel4758(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
breakin news frm bbc psqure duo peter to host der white wedding in kasarachi d capital of pakistan ...wish u b best wedin wit neutral gboooooom
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by lymelyte(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
This na lesson to all dose girls when dey look for already made guy to date or marry.
Una nor wan start from scratch and be supportive.
For dose foolish girls,men are wise ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by karpentar: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Two "Bastards" saved.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Blistonegreg(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Al dese celebs wit deir flamboyant proposals and weddings, at d end na divorce go end evrytin.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
shikenosa: how ur boyfrnd go propose nah with those ur legz wey b like yam...
show me your own leg first.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
lolz. with riches and fame, which woman go talk "No" to ur proposal??
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by hidee20(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
nyere84: Happy for them.

If only this my yeye boyfriend will look at Peter, and follow his foot steps.

Atleast, all the witches and wizards in my office and even on Niaraland will be put to shame.

#sad face#

Lola nnem, pls wisper to me, hw were you able to do this??

by opening her ya*sh for him na.
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by rapmike(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Happy married life. And PLEASE don't fall my hand by adding yoirselves to the growing list of failed celebrity marriages. Remember T.W.O.
And Omotola and Captain Matthew
Re: Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
greggng: Is a shame that some of us often critise whatever good anyone does.why should we ethnicise every issue that comes up here? As far as am concern lola is a decent mother that was very patient with peter and today God has answered her prayers.Haters should fine a decent job

very patient with Peter?

Like she has a choice......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Darey's Love Like A Movie 3 #LLAM3 / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.