Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever (3812 Views)

Ali Baba's 17-Year-Old Daughter Brandi (Photos) / Burna Boy Suffering From Temporary Deafness (Photo) / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by uandrews80: 5:20am On Aug 10, 2013
To get an idea of what it’s like to be a 17-year-old, “San Francisco Livin’” offspring from a wealthy family who loves trollin’ on the Internetz to death and listens to way too much rap, look no further than the stuntin’-on-a-zillion Instagram of @itslavishbitch. “Lavish,” or Param as he is properly known, seems like any other teenager — bored out of his mind. Except, with seemingly endless money to burn, and with social media at his platinum-plated fingertips, the kid’s job appears to be to somewhere between a cyberspace asshead and a philanthropist, as he spends his time photographing his limitless luxuries, insulting the less fortunate 99% and/or celebrities (“My life is like Louis Vuitton, everyone wants it. You made ur bed so sleep in it peasants” are just a few of his mottos), and purportedly gives away tens of thousands of dollars to followers. He’s like every pompous, simply ludicrous rap lyric dedicated to boasting about riches come to life. Is he a product of our shallow, consumer society or just a young punk with too much time and money on his hands?

source http://www.egotripland.com/its-lavish-bitch-rich-teen-troll-photos/

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by uandrews80: 5:32am On Aug 10, 2013
more pix

Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by uandrews80: 5:33am On Aug 10, 2013
more

Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by seedord247(m): 5:51am On Aug 10, 2013
That awkward moment when money cant recognized a fool. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by Tsmooth1(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2013
The (small) boy luk lyk an Arab. May b he his one of those 'asshead' Qatar royal family kid.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by Chanchit: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2013
It can only be Arab money, they are the only people that can spend like that.
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by NnamdiN: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Abeg where that baloon land grin can this f000lish boy be deported to Nigeria. Where's BabaFash when you need him tongue
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by DJDOLA(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2013
MONEY can make someone go crazy...
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2013
None of this stuff belongs to him he's just a poser undecided

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by mack111(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2013
Money is so darn controlling. Its not his fault, he's just too young and can't think straight.
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by marialucia(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2013
He called kim a peasant I wish I had her 63million dollars in my account .... That's too much jes 62million dollars is okay...

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by marialucia(f): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2013
This dude is damn rude money is really controlling him checked him on twitter its like he hasa. Prob wif kimmy and everybody is a peasant to him
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by pilotseq: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
The guy is a big fool. All the money him dey talk na him papa get am ooooooh, no one weh him own? Another idiot in the making
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by tellwisdom: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Cheap undecided
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by shaneroberts26: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dis dude be like...I am rich.. by sampling cheap Rolls Royce and toys when made men like us own fleets of private jets and yachts across d globe and my people no even know.D 2 of dem are peasants.
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by Ijawboi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by marcangelo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wel, variety is d spice of life.. Different people wit different character
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by IAMBREEZY: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
ok
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by IAMBREEZY: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
tellwisdom: Cheap undecided
so u mean u re richer than him,clap for urself.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by dplomaticVal: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
lm sure this money ws gottn through a diabolic means
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by Itslavishbitch(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
uandrews80:
To get an idea of what it’s like to be a 17-year-old, “San Francisco Livin’” offspring from a wealthy family who loves trollin’ on the Internetz to death and listens to way too much rap, look no further than the stuntin’-on-a-zillion Instagram of @itslavishbitch. “Lavish,” or Param as he is properly known, seems like any other teenager — bored out of his mind. Except, with seemingly endless money to burn, and with social media at his platinum-plated fingertips, the kid’s job appears to be to somewhere between a cyberspace asshead and a philanthropist, as he spends his time photographing his limitless luxuries, insulting the less fortunate 99% and/or celebrities (“My life is like Louis Vuitton, everyone wants it. You made ur bed so sleep in it peasants” are just a few of his mottos), and purportedly gives away tens of thousands of dollars to followers. He’s like every pompous, simply ludicrous rap lyric dedicated to boasting about riches come to life. Is he a product of our shallow, consumer society or just a young punk with too much time and money on his hands?

source http://www.egotripland.com/its-lavish-bitch-rich-teen-troll-photos/

Hey peasant!!!!

If u need some money just ask for it. I don't want u screaming my name all over the internet.

Just drop ur account number and keep ur mouth shut.
Re: 17 Year Old Boy Suffering From Acute Money Fever by seyemon(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Not all rich guys are philantropist....am presently in a fix....need ur help
Access Bank Plc
Oluseye Odeniran
seyemon2007@yahoo.com
Itslavishbitch:

Hey peasant!!!!

If u need some money just ask for it. I don't want u screaming my name all over the internet.

Just drop ur account number and keep ur mouth shut.

(1) (Reply)

Typical British Wedding- Tony Blair’s Son Euan Weds Suzanne Ashman (photos) / John Cena Reveals: ‘I Won’t Get Married Again, I Won’t Have Kids’ / Kim K, Beyonce, Aguilera, Whose Daughter Is The Cutest? ( Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.