Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? (1713 Views)

We’re Going To Need More Cash, Banks Tell CBN / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland / Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by segzybank: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2013
I really want to know coz linda own a blog while seun own a social network
Re: Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2013
Google is your friend.
Re: Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by HezronLorraine(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Which kind Jamb question be this one?
Re: Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by ayodeji752: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Comparing Linda wit Seun is an embarrassment to Seun
Re: Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by BabaAlabi: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
I am guessing it's Seun. The direct payment for ads should surpass the 50k for a blog post that Linda charges. Anyway @ OP instead of you to make your own money you are searching for what others are making.
Re: Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by Jamji: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
is there any need for this?
Re: Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzybank: I really want to know coz linda own a blog while seun own a social network
don't go and make your own cash instead waste your life trying to figure what others make.
Re: Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by segzybank: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
blink182: don't go and make your own cash instead waste your life trying to figure what others make.

hey if u dnt have anything to say then back off coz i didnt force u, watch your tongue. Is it because they are Nigerians? Or because linda is a lady I have cases of Nigerians arguing about d richest among whites. May God forgive you for using those words 'waste ur life' coz u dnt own ur life
Re: Who Makes More Cash Everyday Between Linda Ikeji And Seun Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
blink182: don't go and make your own cash instead waste your life trying to figure what others make.
bros u wicked small oo. the guy fit be billionaire oo

(1) (Reply)

Rapid Cash System / Loetue 100% Pure Cocoa Powder Needs Distrubutors Call Now - 09036013288 / How PEST Analysis Can Keep Your Business Out Of Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.